Hearing Aid UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hearing Aid UK
Telephone
Read Hearing Aid UK  Reviews

About Hearing Aid UK :

Hearing Aid UK offer free impartial advice about hearing aids and the options available on the market and with a network of over 200 audiologists provide a fantastic service at prices up to 40% off the high street.

info@hearingaid.org.uk

Hearing Aid UK Ltd9 Lower Bank RoadFulwoodPrestonLancashire

Tell us how Hearing Aid UK made you happy
Carl visited me last Monday. Nice bloke pleasant manner and very informative. Micro suctioned my ears and carried out comprehensive hearing test. I placed an order and he is coming back next Monday to fit me up. Have had hearing aids for years and current ones are past their use by date and are driving me (my Wife and our friends potty) so I am looking forward to all the up to date technology, should improve my life (and theirs considerably.)
Very helpful
Good prices, good service, come to the home to
I have decided I would like some better hearing aids but have put it off, as it seems such a minefield. However reading the downloaded consumer guide from the Hearing Aid Org it has helped to clear my mind a lot about what is available and what to avoid so not ready to proceed to the next step.
Good honest impartial information
Exceptional service and saved myself nearly £1700 on my aids compared to other companies
thank you for everything I wanted to know was explained clearly which helped me in my choice.
Hi I really liked the audiologist she was very informative about choices she thought I would gain from new type of aids.
Excellent service.
So glad I found these guys. Saved me so much money over the main high street stores and other online providers. Complete services at my local independent hearing centre. Great impartial advice and superb service!
Unitron hearing aid. Very comfortable to wear, and secure when in place. Does its job remarkably well, and there's no extraneous noise (buzzing, whistling etc.). My only disappointment lies in the battery life - the size 312 required only gives 5 or 6 days of continuous daytime use (I switch it off at night). My old hearing aid (NHS), while not as refined as the Unitron, which used size 13 batteries, gave on average 9 to 10 days of use.
Correspondence and booklet were very helpful. Audiologist visit very informative, talked me through the different aids and was very honest regarding my needs. Have taken moulds for an in ear aid and now wait for the aid and results.
Same old rhetoric
Comprehensive guide, providing lots of useful information and prices.
Pleasant & helpful
EVERYTHING AS YOU WOULD EXPECTWHEN DEALING WITH ON LINE BUSSINESS VERY EFFIECENT IN THIER MANNER AND SPEED DELIGHTED
Very helpful and knowledgeable audiologist from Hi-Tech Hearing Solutions visited me at home. He listened to my requirements then fitted and set up an excellent hearing aid for me to try before his next visit in 2 weeks time.
useful thus far, hope this continues?
Excellent service, quick and efficient appointment arrangement, followed by a thorough in-home consultation leading to a recommendation of the best style of hearing aid - which was set up, tested and fitted at by the end of the appointment. Very pleased with the result, as is the other half!
I found your booklet quite informative as it’s difficult finding anything impartial about hearing aids. However, I have severe hearing loss and as I have major problems with my hearing aids at present thought I would try asking you for advice. Unfortunately I found the sound poor and didn’t feel that I could get any help.......a great disappointment!
Hearing Aid UK is rated 4.64 based on 438 reviews