Hearing Aid UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hearing Aid UK
Telephone
Read Hearing Aid UK  Reviews

About Hearing Aid UK :

Hearing Aid UK offer free impartial advice about hearing aids and the options available on the market and with a network of over 200 audiologists provide a fantastic service at prices up to 40% off the high street.

info@hearingaid.org.uk

Hearing Aid UK Ltd9 Lower Bank RoadFulwoodPrestonLancashire

Tell us how Hearing Aid UK made you happy
a good and very useful booklet with good information on hearing aids
I have been very impressed with the service received. The service received direct and from my nearest audiologist (Hear365 in Stafford) has been exemplary. Pricing is extremely keen for my new aids. I hope that they arrive very soon.
A bit early to say, it depends most on the fitting and overall satisfaction once I have the aids,kbut 1st appoint went very well.
Still waiting for reprogramming
Good independent information and advice. Later, excellent service from the audiologist they recommended.
Excellent service, any issues and problems were quickly fixed without hassle!
Marie went beyond my expectations with her support.
A great selection of hearing aids from all manufacturers. A lot cheaper than anywhere else . Very good service 😀
Professional service throughout
Was given a lot of help with the hearing aid would best suit me
Very helpful.
Very pleasant and lovely person. I’m pleased to recommend him to any one
Robert Bloch
Having purchased a PHONAK hearing aid yesterday I rquested a copy of an instruction
manual which came 24 hours later and was a great help
David very helpful, but my name I'd Gillian not Margaret - this does not give me confidence - what else could you get wrong?
Hi Gillian,
Firstly, thank you for your review of the service you were provided and we are glad David was helpful. Secondly, we are sorry for the error. Unsure how this has happened, but there is no excuse and we apologise.
Kindest Regards,
Hearing Aid UK Team.
The instruction - both verbal and written was average until Curtis Bailey attended and corrected the settings and gave good instruction.
I have found your website and your guide very informative. All this information is new knowledge to me.
I saw Martin yesterday can’t speak highly enough ! he tested my hearing he was Extremely professional and very knowledgeable on all types of hearing aids am looking forward to receiving my hearing aid !
Expecting to hear later if there is an aid that can really help me
My husband called to see about hearing aids for my mother. She is understandably nervous at her age of 95 trying something new. He explained the problem to David who was both reassuring and then put us in contact with her nearest audiologist. He was briefed by David and understood the issues before speaking with me and then my mother.
I would not hesitate to recommend this route to getting hearing aids.
Delighted! David and Matt were genuine, concise and thorough.
Did what was promised - put me in t ouch with an Audiologist supplier who understood my needs.
He covered all my queries and was very helpful.
Hearing Aid UK is rated 4.66 based on 380 reviews