Hearing Aid UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hearing Aid UK
Telephone
Read Hearing Aid UK  Reviews

About Hearing Aid UK :

Hearing Aid UK offer free impartial advice about hearing aids and the options available on the market and with a network of over 200 audiologists provide a fantastic service at prices up to 40% off the high street.

info@hearingaid.org.uk

Hearing Aid UK Ltd9 Lower Bank RoadFulwoodPrestonLancashire

Tell us how Hearing Aid UK made you happy
I am curious about more sophisticated hearing aids than my current NHS. The website and leaflet I ordered are most informative and I will be booking an appointment as soon as the current lockdown eases. Thank you.
very informative guide to the whole aspect of hearing aids and aftercare.
Open and professional. All makes of product and fully costed. Excellent hearing test. What more could you ask for?
It was not David so your request is not a good sign of the companies professionalism
Very easy, friendly and professional so far.
Prompt call and home visit set up
did not receive any information
We are sorry to hear that you didn’t receive any information that you requested on our website, in regards to the free consumer guide download. We have just emailed you directly with the PDF download.

Kindest Regards,

Hearing Aid UK Team.
Very prompt response to my initial enquiry and friendly and efficient service. Got good testing and information and clear advice. Pleased to have time spent with me explaining my options, often with store based audiologists, the time for a consultation seems quite limited.
Best source I have found for independent advice on competing aid manufacturers and the frequently tied chains in reality promoting a single source whilst professing independence.
It's fine from a hearing point but I don't feel it's sitting as comfortable as it could be.
I found the details interesting but have not been able to find out about hearing aids available yet because of the COVID restrictions. I will book a hearing test once the restrictions are lifted as I’m sure hearing aids will make a big difference
Informative , down to earth
Knowing so little about hearing aids and trying to find out more information for my in-laws, this document has proved invaluable. So much important information. Thank you
I purchased a pair of Re sound M&RIE rechargeable aids which now appear to be working ok, I had a problem with the charger not working properly in as far as when the hearing aids were put on charge they wouldn't always connect to enable the charging, they had to sent back for replacement.
The phone app works well but it's a shame it doesn't work with my nearly new Samsung A40 phone to enable me to stream calls.
All in all I'm quite happy with my hearing aids, only time will tell !!
Have read this companies ideas on supply of hearing aids, and the comparisons with other companies. I’m going to give them try with my next set.
prompt phone back response to my web form fill enquiry and resulting in a prompt response from my local Audiologist too. They both seemed helpful and informative on the phone.
an appointment has been made now for a home visit.
Delighted with service and price. My Oticon S1 aids are everything I hoped for. I had these fitted 9 days ago and am, up till now, very happy with product. If backup is as good as service I have received up to now I would certainly be recommending this company
I would be more inclined to write a review if you had sent me an email addressed to myself rather than Edward !!!
Dear Jennifer,
Firstly we are sorry about this error and unsure how it has happened. We will be looking into it so it doesn't happen again.
However, there are no excuses and please accept our apologies for this.
Kindest Regards,
Hearing Aid UK
Very good service. Thank you David .
Very prompt response and clear information
Hearing Aid UK is rated 4.65 based on 404 reviews