Hearing Aid UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hearing Aid UK
Telephone
Read Hearing Aid UK  Reviews

About Hearing Aid UK :

Hearing Aid UK offer free impartial advice about hearing aids and the options available on the market and with a network of over 200 audiologists provide a fantastic service at prices up to 40% off the high street.

info@hearingaid.org.uk

Hearing Aid UK Ltd9 Lower Bank RoadFulwoodPrestonLancashire

Tell us how Hearing Aid UK made you happy
An informative and easy procedure so far. Am awaiting the home visit and,fingers crossed, I'll recieve hearing aids that work unlike NHS aids
I would like a lot more technical information, and a comparison chart to compare the specifications of the individual aids.
Informative, easy to access and useful
I have telephoned you today because I have not received the latest information book via my computer because this is an old computer that is not working very well. I a new computer which is only half set up at the moment because my daughter who is installing it is currently away on a business course. I spoke to one of staff today and have arranged to ring you again when I would like to book an appointment for a test with you. I am situated in Stratford upon Avon. I am particularly interested in the Oticon range of aids. I will contact you again shortly.
I felt a lot of confort for the wise advice I got. Thanks
Brochure down loaded from internet very useful and informative as was the follow up phone call I made to David. Mike Henley is coming to see me and I fully expect to take his recommendations. How refreshing to find easy to understand pricing structure on web site, unlike the vast majority of their competitors. John
Most helpful saved me from making an expensive mistake
I bought here ReSound Enzo 9 3D, I knew what I wanted and choice was quick and simple. Email correspondence was really kind, patient and suitable for both of us. There were visit at hearing studio and home visit. I was impressed of quality and knowledge of audiologist who took care of me. I wasn't aware how much power that tiny ReSound is capable of, I was stunned!! Now I am truly enjoying every CLEAR sound and I'm overhappy I am able to listen classic music in any way in my such profound deafness. I didn't know that one word may have so many sound levels! These hearind aid is definitely worth every penny! Thank you for giving me beatiful opportunity to improve my quality of life.
Useful aid to explaining the types of devises available
Very good service 👍🏻
The recommended audiologist was excellent, a good communicator and very helpful to ensure the most appropriate hearing aid was selected. He was then clear and precise in fitting and explaining the technicalities of the device. Most importantly the hearing aid selected is excellent and good value for money.
Very Good. Thank You
Lots of good information not always explained by hearing consultants. Shop around as there is a vast price difference for identical products from different consultants.
Having had hearing aids for 25 yrs, this guide is as good as it gets. I've always used independent dispensers as the high street retailers are more interested in making a high profit margin on their (limited) range of suppliers as per the guide'
Explains very clearly all you need to know about hearing aids.
Very informative
CLEAR AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND. VERY HELPFUL.
I returned my hearing aids within the 60 day trial period as they did not prove to be at all satisfactory - they kept falling out. I was told that I would receive my money back (almost £3,000) immediately. It is now 2 months later and I have still not received my money nor have I been able to speak to anyone with any authority to authorise my refund.
I believe that you have us confused with a different company, we currently have no customers waiting for refunds, nor would we behave in such a manner. I can't contact you as you remained anonymous and have not put your name or contact details on the review but you should get sent a copy of this message and if you wish to get in touch I will try to help you work out where you did buy them from.

Kind regards,

David
Haven’t actually received it actually so how can I write a review. I will and be pleased to if I receive it. Sorry
All consumer guides are emailed to you straight away, occasionally they get caught by spam filters so check your spam folder please if you have not received it. If you are still having problems, drop me an email and I will send you the guide manually by reply.

Kind regards,