Hearing Aid UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hearing Aid UK
Telephone
Read Hearing Aid UK  Reviews

About Hearing Aid UK :

Hearing Aid UK offer free impartial advice about hearing aids and the options available on the market and with a network of over 200 audiologists provide a fantastic service at prices up to 40% off the high street.

info@hearingaid.org.uk

Hearing Aid UK Ltd9 Lower Bank RoadFulwoodPrestonLancashire

Tell us how Hearing Aid UK made you happy
I already use NHS hearing aids and they are excellent. However ... I do a lot of outdoor physical activity: Road biking, rock-climbing, kayaking, etc. I just find my over-the-ear model keeps getting in the way of simple things like hats, glasses, goggle, hoods, etc. I am scared to wear them on the bike in case they fall off, so I find I can’t chat to my bike buddies very easily like I used to be able too...

So, I want some ‘in-ear’ hearing aids to get over these issues and provide some Bluetooth connectivity to help with gadget use!

I’ve come to really dislike the way private hearing aids are sold. Researching online: it’s kind of a waste of time to go to the manufacturers’ websites as they all say the same thing, they are ‘the best’. All their jargon is subtly different so comparing like for like it difficult for a non-expert.

Local retailers to me are all nationwide (UK) and typically only sell one or two brands, so I can’t get any kind of perspective on what’s what! Again, very restrictive and doesn’t ‘feel right’. I am looking to spend over £3000 so I am super sceptical/cynical about who I am talking to.

The Hearingaid UK PDF is great, just what I m looking for. Clear simple and transparent information.

They will visit me at home, provide a recommendation unbiased by selling a particular brand and sell me anything I want. So it all sounds very good.

I will be making an appointment in due course. Thanks 😄
David was brilliant
Very informative and honest in helping choose a hearing aid for my mother. Best price too!
A very informative document and very helpful in helping me choose a Hearing Aid.
I found the hearing aid guide very helpful. Shall certainly be checking out the aid recommended for me
The audiologist arrive on time, was well-equipped with testing equipment, and clearly explained the options. I had lost one of the hearing aids, so the audiologist had arrived with the replacement, and was able to synchronise both right and left hearing aids. I am very pleased with the outcome.
I am curious about more sophisticated hearing aids than my current NHS. The website and leaflet I ordered are most informative and I will be booking an appointment as soon as the current lockdown eases. Thank you.
very informative guide to the whole aspect of hearing aids and aftercare.
Open and professional. All makes of product and fully costed. Excellent hearing test. What more could you ask for?
It was not David so your request is not a good sign of the companies professionalism
Very easy, friendly and professional so far.
Prompt call and home visit set up
did not receive any information
We are sorry to hear that you didn’t receive any information that you requested on our website, in regards to the free consumer guide download. We have just emailed you directly with the PDF download.

Kindest Regards,

Hearing Aid UK Team.
Very prompt response to my initial enquiry and friendly and efficient service. Got good testing and information and clear advice. Pleased to have time spent with me explaining my options, often with store based audiologists, the time for a consultation seems quite limited.
Best source I have found for independent advice on competing aid manufacturers and the frequently tied chains in reality promoting a single source whilst professing independence.
It's fine from a hearing point but I don't feel it's sitting as comfortable as it could be.
I found the details interesting but have not been able to find out about hearing aids available yet because of the COVID restrictions. I will book a hearing test once the restrictions are lifted as I’m sure hearing aids will make a big difference
Informative , down to earth
Knowing so little about hearing aids and trying to find out more information for my in-laws, this document has proved invaluable. So much important information. Thank you
I purchased a pair of Re sound M&RIE rechargeable aids which now appear to be working ok, I had a problem with the charger not working properly in as far as when the hearing aids were put on charge they wouldn't always connect to enable the charging, they had to sent back for replacement.
The phone app works well but it's a shame it doesn't work with my nearly new Samsung A40 phone to enable me to stream calls.
All in all I'm quite happy with my hearing aids, only time will tell !!
Have read this companies ideas on supply of hearing aids, and the comparisons with other companies. I’m going to give them try with my next set.
Hearing Aid UK is rated 4.65 based on 409 reviews