Hearing Aid UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hearing Aid UK
Telephone
Read Hearing Aid UK  Reviews

About Hearing Aid UK :

Hearing Aid UK offer free impartial advice about hearing aids and the options available on the market and with a network of over 200 audiologists provide a fantastic service at prices up to 40% off the high street.

info@hearingaid.org.uk

Hearing Aid UK Ltd9 Lower Bank RoadFulwoodPrestonLancashire

Tell us how Hearing Aid UK made you happy
Comprehensive guide, providing lots of useful information and prices.
Pleasant & helpful
EVERYTHING AS YOU WOULD EXPECTWHEN DEALING WITH ON LINE BUSSINESS VERY EFFIECENT IN THIER MANNER AND SPEED DELIGHTED
Very helpful and knowledgeable audiologist from Hi-Tech Hearing Solutions visited me at home. He listened to my requirements then fitted and set up an excellent hearing aid for me to try before his next visit in 2 weeks time.
useful thus far, hope this continues?
Excellent service, quick and efficient appointment arrangement, followed by a thorough in-home consultation leading to a recommendation of the best style of hearing aid - which was set up, tested and fitted at by the end of the appointment. Very pleased with the result, as is the other half!
I found your booklet quite informative as it’s difficult finding anything impartial about hearing aids. However, I have severe hearing loss and as I have major problems with my hearing aids at present thought I would try asking you for advice. Unfortunately I found the sound poor and didn’t feel that I could get any help.......a great disappointment!
All questions answered and I could hear them....
Excellent informative help which I’ve now taken forward with your help with an assessment from a local independent company.
The company that you chose,was not up to standards
I rated you 5* for the wonderfully consumer guide which you sent to me, and the efficiency with which it was despatched, though I do still await a response to the question I have also sent.
Fully transparent prices and audiologists who are highly knowledgeable and able to help you make the right decision in the comfort and COVID secure environment of your own home. Highly recommended thank you.
Very helpful. The brochure download made my enquiries easy. Questions answered clearly. Very understanding of my COVID isolation.
Very well informed and helpful audiologist came to my house and explained the pros and cons of all the aids and did a thorough hearing check. He then fitted a pair for me to try and they were extremely comfortable and had a better sound quality than the NHS ones I have currently.
It was a professionally assement. carried out in a friendly manner.
A visit today from Mark. Hearing test completed and hearing aid ordered. Simple and efficient. I await hearing aid.
I already use NHS hearing aids and they are excellent. However ... I do a lot of outdoor physical activity: Road biking, rock-climbing, kayaking, etc. I just find my over-the-ear model keeps getting in the way of simple things like hats, glasses, goggle, hoods, etc. I am scared to wear them on the bike in case they fall off, so I find I can’t chat to my bike buddies very easily like I used to be able too... So, I want some ‘in-ear’ hearing aids to get over these issues and provide some Bluetooth connectivity to help with gadget use! I’ve come to really dislike the way private hearing aids are sold. Researching online: it’s kind of a waste of time to go to the manufacturers’ websites as they all say the same thing, they are ‘the best’. All their jargon is subtly different so comparing like for like it difficult for a non-expert. Local retailers to me are all nationwide (UK) and typically only sell one or two brands, so I can’t get any kind of perspective on what’s what! Again, very restrictive and doesn’t ‘feel right’. I am looking to spend over £3000 so I am super sceptical/cynical about who I am talking to. The Hearingaid UK PDF is great, just what I m looking for. Clear simple and transparent information. They will visit me at home, provide a recommendation unbiased by selling a particular brand and sell me anything I want. So it all sounds very good. I will be making an appointment in due course. Thanks 😄
David was brilliant Very informative and honest in helping choose a hearing aid for my mother. Best price too!
A very informative document and very helpful in helping me choose a Hearing Aid.
I found the hearing aid guide very helpful. Shall certainly be checking out the aid recommended for me
Hearing Aid UK is rated 4.64 based on 425 reviews