Hearing Aid UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hearing Aid UK
Telephone
Read Hearing Aid UK  Reviews

About Hearing Aid UK :

Hearing Aid UK offer free impartial advice about hearing aids and the options available on the market and with a network of over 200 audiologists provide a fantastic service at prices up to 40% off the high street.

info@hearingaid.org.uk

Hearing Aid UK Ltd9 Lower Bank RoadFulwoodPrestonLancashire

Tell us how Hearing Aid UK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Your agent was very polite, courteous and prompt with his visits to assess my hearing, the return to fit the hearing aid, and then for the follow up check a month later. I am very pleased with my hearing aid; not only do I get fewer complaints from my wife, but I am hearing wonderful birdsong that I apparently haven't heard for years!!
The only frustration was the erratic functioning of the agent's computer which left me twiddling my thumbs more than once.
Thank you.
One of the best guides I have read and I now understand more of what is available in hearing aids . This will help me when I purchase my next hearing aid when this pandemic is over. Hope to purchase from you soon.
I would rate the booklet as excellent and even essential reading for first time hearing aid users. For more seasoned readers there are two areas that I feel need less smoke and mirrors, 10 to 20 visits over 5 years in my experience would indicate something seriously wrong with the initial settings or the choice of aid, the NHS say once every 3 years after the initial 6 month visit following fitting and Specsavers never call you back after the first check up after fitting, it's down to you to contact them if you need their help, which of course is readily available.
The other issue I have is price transparency in the industry, how much am I charged for the aids themselves, what is the VAT element of this cost and how much am I paying for follow up care for 5-8 years or whatever and is this VATable
A pair of top of the range Sivantos aids at Specsavers cost £2700 all inclusive of aftercare for life, the two aids including VAT at 20% are £900, so fitting and aftercare is £1800 with no VAT chargeable.
The cost of the aids should not vary much from dispenser to dispenser, so the big price differences we see from audiologists is their VAT free costs/margins, some charge £4000 against Specsavers £2700 for the same product.
I am not a Specsavers fan as their choice of manufacturers and lack of details of their own brand is not good, but I feel ripped off if I go elsewhere.
I am sure I am not alone.
Keep up the good work and do consider improving pricing transparency in your excellent booklet.
I have not spoken to an audiologists. I just asked for details of the hearing aids on offer as I was consider upgrading my current ones. However as I have been informed by NHS Coronavirus Service that I am at high risk,therefore I need to put the decision on hold for at least another 10 weeks.
The review was good and thorough and held when it was convenient to me. In view of my ear plastic surgery, we will meet again when I am fit.
John Parkinson
A hearing aid specialist visited my home and made recommendations as to which hearing aid would suit my needs. Afterwards I had several questions and spoke to Nichola on the phone. Nichola was exceptionally clear and helpful. I will be buying my hearing aid from this company as their prices are competitive and their service is excellent.
I have not yet spoken to Hearing Aid UK but the information in the booklet and on the web is excellent, as are the prices. I am looking forward to talking to one of their experts in this field before I actually get around to researching and purchasing a hearing aid (or two).
Cost a fortune and no one told me that the NHS offered the same service.
Hello Alywn,

We believe that you may have us confused with another company as we last had a customer with the name Alywn in 2010. Feel free to get in touch with us to clarify the situation.

Kindest Regards,

Hearing Aid UK
I haven't actually dealt with anyone yet, although I'm interested in doing so.
I just cannot download the Free PDF guide.
Tried calling the 0330 031 3509 number BEFORE 8 PM.
But no answer.
this does not inspire confidence afraid.
Hello Mr Needham,

Sorry that you didn't get through to us when you first called. I understand that you spoke to my colleague Richard shortly after this message and that you have now both received the guide and made arrangements to see one of our audiologists. If there's anything else you need, let us know.

Kind regards,

David
I was very interested and will be getting in touch as soon as I get my deposit back from Hidden Hearing. I would like to go to a store near me (PE28).
I want to buy the best aid for my hearing loss.
Would prefer a store visit and if possible with a English speaking person. Reason being with my hearing loss I find it hard to understand foreign accents. My wife is foreign and I have trouble with her..

Graham Hansell
The best impartial, knowledgeable, complete service bar none. Other providers don't even come close, no pressure sales, technical information on request, friendly and affordable. What's not to like? well for one that most people (like me) when faced with hearing issues are pushed onto one of the big high street brands that offer less, cost more, and pressure you to buy from their limited range. Well done hearingaiduk and thank you.
Highly recommended Five stars
Provided me with a very useful, easy to read and understand guide to hearing aids which assisted me in deciding which hearing aid to purchase.
Responded quickly to query, arrived on time for appointment and has new hearing aids one week later.
Main reason to contacting is one thousand pounds cheaper than local Heariny Aid shop
Excellent service, extremely helpful and efficient
An informative and easy procedure so far.
Am awaiting the home visit and,fingers crossed, I'll recieve hearing aids that work unlike NHS aids
I would like a lot more technical information, and a comparison chart to compare the specifications of the individual aids.
Informative, easy to access and useful
I have telephoned you today because I have not received the latest information book via my computer because this is an old computer that is not working very well. I a new computer which is only half set up at the moment because my daughter who is installing it is currently away on a business course. I spoke to one of staff today and have arranged to ring you again when I would like to book an appointment for a test with you. I am situated in Stratford upon Avon. I am particularly interested in the Oticon range of aids. I will contact you again shortly.
I felt a lot of confort for the wise advice I got.

Thanks
Brochure down loaded from internet very useful and informative as was the follow up phone call I made to David. Mike Henley is coming to see me and I fully expect to take his recommendations. How refreshing to find easy to understand pricing structure on web site, unlike the vast majority of their competitors.
John