Health Rack Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy

"Fantastic service and products !"
"I have been buying product from health rack since it was recommended by a very close friend of my son. CBD oil has improved my joint pains, base of my back, knee & shoulder. Have been sleeping better & I’d recommend it to anyone who’s thinking about taking it. Regular user of CBD OIL"
"Everything arrived on time and as expected would use again."
"Excellent choice and good delivery"
"quick and effective service"
"Plenty of choice of product at reasonable prices. I have been a customer for many years and have never been disappointed. The goods arrive in a reasonable time and are packaged in a suitable manner. Would highly recommend them."
"very speedy delivery and good discounts on bulk buying Thanks you"
"Products are good quality at reasonable prices with fast delivery. Also very good choice of products on the website."
"Every order I've placed has been delivered quickly and is good value for money."
"Pleased with product I purchased and the price, easy to use site and speedy delivery"
"The products are more affordable and the service is excellent."
"A first class service,highly recommended"
"i recently bought rosehip from healthrack and found its benefits to me to be far superior than several other well known brands i had tried, iwill be sticking with this brand from now on."
"I always recieve my parcel very fast eventhough I live in Denmark. I’ve got a very nice and helpfull service from Health Rack. It is easy to ordre from the homepaige."
"Very happy with this product and service thank you"
"Really pleased with the product"
"The CBD Oil is excellent. I have tried quite a few and found this one works for my Fibromialgia. Good service at a good price."
"Excellent service. Always reliable. Prompt service."
"Very easy ordering and fast delivery"
"Plenty of choice and fast delivery.Great prices.Very satisfied with this company."
Health Rack is rated 4.84 based on 514 reviews