Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
I have ordered for delivery twice now and both times have received order very quickly.
Easy to use website
Great description of supplements
Good value for money
Super fast delivery
prompt attention with correct items. very good under present cicumstances.
Great products and service from the Health Rack!
Good quality product
This was the safest way for me to shop for my vitamins/supplements. The website was very easy to work my way around and I received e-mails, which kept me up to date on the progress of my order. I will definitely use this company again.
The local shop has a good range of products and is well set up for safe shopping. It has provided a service throughout the lockdowns.
Delivery was delayed slightly but I suspect that was because of coronavirus disruption
Really good service with fast delivery
Great family run Company. Fantastic products at reasonable prices
Used the shop for a few years
Now online it's great products are good quality and delivery is spot one they do what they say thank you
Good Service
Our local Health Rack shop closed down so I have resorted to ordering on line. Hassle free and same good quality. Fast delivery.
Great service and quick delivery
The website was easy to navigate. We found what we wanted and it was delivered to home a few days later. Thank you
Excellent service. Easy to order and very quick delivery. Products are always as described and great value for money.
web site easy to use, fast delivery no problems at all
Always fantastic products & super efficient service from Health Rack. FIVE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Service, thanks guys!!!
Thanking for a prompt, efficient, secure service, will definitely order again
Great products