Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
I buy the Keto support supplements and have been using them for a couple of years now. They work great for me and my wife and definitely reduce the effects sometimes associated with Ketosis, (lack of energy, poor sleep, constipation etc.) With the Health Rack supplements these no longer affect us while we enjoy losing weight!
As always Healthrack was the cheapest provider and free delivery next day delivery. 100% recommend them
Excellent products and excellent service, have been using Healthrack for a long time now and cannot fault them
Have used Health Rack for many years for all my health needs, delivered straight to my door and no need to go anywhere else :)
Very pleased with how easy the website is to use and the delivery was spot on. All A1.
Placed my order without any problems and revived it very quickly ,highly recommend
I use this company regular. Great service and products
I Have bought of these for a long time and have always had brilliant service I could not recommend these highly enough. Thanks Martin tomkinson
Very please ordered and arrived on time
Arrived quickly, and seems to be working
Great service and very competitive prices
I have been buying Health Rack products for over 20 years, and always found them efficacious. On this occasion there was 8 days' delay in receiving the product ordered, apparently due to C-19 in their local sorting office. I think more could have been done to advise customers of the likely delay. When I phoned to enquire, the lady who answered said she would call back in a few minutes, but didn't. Not good service.
Reasonable prices, fast delivery and efficient. Would definitely recommend. I have purchased from Health Rack many times with great discounts being offered on many products
Only just started using Turmeric but getting good results and the quality of this item is the best I could find
1st class service, excellent website and prompt delivery
I am so pleased with the excellent customer service that Healthrack give. Quick and efficient service. I once ordered twice by mistake. Someone from customer service rang me to check if this was right. I applaud them for this as you know that you are not getting ripped off. Wishing you all great su with your business.
Really good product, price and delivery
excellent products and prices
Easy to order on website loads of offers on products to save you money. Excellent delivery service not waiting long for products to arrive .
Very happy with purchases, arrived quickly. Would recommend Health Rack.
Health Rack is rated 4.87 based on 1,219 reviews