Health Rack Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy

"I wàs impressed on how user friendly this site is to order as i am not very good with internet. Also also the postage was very reasonable. Would recomend people to use health rack"
"Very happy with the service! Came 2 days after ordering. Well done prompt and efficient."
"I always book with Healthrack. Very competitive prices and very easy booking. I would definitely recommend them."
"thank you for a first class service"
"I have always been pleased with my dealings with Health Rack and hopefully continue to do so. Many Thanks."
"Massive choice of products on website. Very quick delivery of order. Very satisfied and will buy again from Health Rack."
"I have been using Health Rack for several years the service is excellent"
"Very quick on delivery. Never out us stock of any product. Fairly priced too."
"Efficient service and quick delivery"
"What a fantastic site. Easy to use and your order is with you in days. Thank you very much."
"The precision in which the order is filled and despatched is excellent. No mistakes. A very pleasing system, much appreciated.;"
"Efficient and helpful service, will probably use again shortly. Thanks"
"Excellent web site, easy to order with products clearly described. Great comms. service and delivery. Thank you"
"Excellent service, good prices and quick delivery to Spain. Will definitely order again. Thank you."
"I’ve Ben ordering my cbd capsules from healthrack for nearly a year now. Product is of good quality, service is impeccable and they are a truly trustworthy company. I’ve recommended them to numerous friends and colleagues."
"Great selection of products and deals, free delivery options and rapid delivery, bought several times and never has a problem, the prices are competitive with other sites selling the same products. I buy here because of the multi buy options, saves me money."
"I first began shopping at HealthRack in my local shopping Centre. Unfortunately this branch closed and I have since shopped on line. I am really pleased with the efficient excellent service I always receive."
"Efficient service, with easy transaction. Recommended."
Health Rack is rated 4.84 based on 394 reviews