Health Rack Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Health Rack
Telephone

How would you rate Health Rack ?

"Awesome products at great prices!"
"Royal Mail failed to deliver a next day service. A recorded mail delivery service could be offered."
HI

Many thanks for your review we love hearing from our customers. We are in the process of introducing a 24hr tracked service which we hope will be up and running very soon.

Health Rack
"Great service, will be using again., much thanks."
"Good and easy to deal with"
"Great company, use this website for my CBD oil purchases a lot and they always have what I want and get it delivered quickly."
"Always a quick delivery. Products are good"
"Does what it says on the box and if your not looking for a cure, but they do help to give me relief. Fast and prompt delivery highly recommend"
"Unfortunately Health Rack sent me the wrong product despite referring to the correct product on the accompanying invoice. When I contacted them (showing the evidence of their error) they agreed to send the correct product but not until I had returned the wrong one. Not very good customer service - this was there mistake not mine and this meant I woul have to wait for an indeterminate amount of time to receive the product I had ordered and paid for."
Hi

Many thanks for your review and we are sorry you haven't been satisfied with your online purchase. We have taken your comments on board and we will review our customer service procedures.

Regards
Health Rack
"Great products, excellent customer service. Delivery slow at times."
"Good product 300mg cbd capsules, at a good price ."
"Great website for cbd. Quick delivery and fantastic products. Have tried the cbd oil and capsules and both help me with my anxiety and my mother with her sciatica pain. Am about to order for next month! Dont want to run out. Nina"
"Easy to use website Informative about products Received my first order very quickly All good, thank you!"
"Easy to order and Speedy Delivery every time."
"I have shopped with Healthrack for many years! Why? Because their products are first class quality and the customer service is excellent. Both my husband and I use various health supplements and believe they really help. Thank you Healthrack!!"
"Great range of products, good value, and first rate service."
"I have been using Health Rack regularly for well over a decade now. Their products and service are excellent. I will continue to be a client and highly recommend them."
"Always fast delivery, consistent product standard"
"Quick delivery. Hassle free website with good range of products"
"Great service and fantastic products, I will certainly be using again."
"Over the last 7 years I have been very happy ,BUT not now .I placed an order on the 0th of this month and I still have not received, I am surprised as I have always received it whining 4 Days"
HI

Many thanks for your review. As soon as you contacted us to let us know your order hadn't arrived we checked your order and discovered that the house number was missing from the address. As soon as we received the house number from you we dispatched a replacement order out that day.

Regards
Health Rack is rated 4.85 based on 65 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!