Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
I have been a HealthRack customer for years now, and throughout the service has been friendly, efficient and excellent.
Usually have to phone as the website still needs work the staff are extremely helpful so it's not a problem however wish we still had a shop locally
Always happy to help, and when you order they always arrive on time or earlie. Prices are are good too.
Very satisfied with my products . Staff are extremely helpful. I do recommend your products to other people. All I need now is a gel for old age !!!!! Thank you.
I always find the staff friendly & knowledgable. This reassured me that I am purchasing the correct product. for my needs.
Very helpful friendly & efficient service.
Mother swears by your products.
We will use you again.
Great company to deal with
Excellent products at very good prices
Very speedy delivery service
Highly recommended
Excellent products at a sensible price and good service
The service was very good, a good selection of products
I was recommended to Health Rack by a friend I"m really glad he did that because this is the best bargains on vitamins etc anywhere. compared with Chemists Health Rack wins every time long may it continue.
Healthrack give great customer service. You get your order without delay. I like the option to buy in a refill pack. Very efficient service.
Excellent service and speedy delivery. At long last, a company that really does sell refills rather than wasting so many containers
Always great timed delivery. Always well packaged and good quality products
Very good company to deal with. Goods arrived in plenty of time and the products are of a high quality.
Have used in the past and will definitely use again.
A broad range of good quality supplements at a price that is affordable for the family. Good clear website. On line ordering is simple and speedy.
Extremely fast and efficient delivery. Product as descibed, will recommend to friends
Used this company for years excellent prices and service
Iv ordered from health Rack a few times and the ordering system is easy and they are so competitive. I always feel confident that their products are of good quality.
I have purchased from Health Rack for a number of years. I find the staff to be knowledgeable about their products and helpful, without being pushy. They stock a good range of health supplements and products.
Because it's difficult for me to get into our town centre store, I tend to phone in my order, particularly if I need advice, or shop online.
Orders arrive quickly and are well packaged.
I'd recommend this company.
Excellent price for Multi Complex. been a customer for almost 20 years. Would def recommend
Health Rack is rated 4.87 based on 808 reviews