Health Rack Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Health Rack
"Excellent service and great products. Delivery very fast"
"I have been struggling with severe anxiety, and have tried many medications and supplements, all to no or little avail. When CBD oil became legalised I thought it would be worth a try, as I knew that cannabis itself has a reputation for promoting a feeling of relaxation. From the first dose it calmed me and even in situations where I would have felt paralysed by anxiety, I felt completely calm. I've also given it to my husband who has social anxiety as a result of Asperger's Syndrome, and he too has found the effects amazing. Health Rack are a pleasure to do business with - the prices are competitive and delivery prompt and efficient. Thoroughly recommend :)"
"Prompt reliable service with quality products"
"Website is easy to use, really informative and great selection of products. Quick delivery too and efficient at keeping you informed on your orders progress. There's so many companies to choose from but I would really recommend healthrack for CBD products."
"Excellent service, fast, efficient delivery. Products of high quality. Good prices. Definitely recommend Health Rack"
"I've used this for a week as I have Rhuematoid arthritis and it has helped immensely thankyou."
"Very good, easy to use website, prompt delivery. Recommended."
"Very good range of products quick delivery great service"
"Fantastic products and Company. Very helpful staff and quick delivery too. I would not use any other Company especially for the CBD oil which has definitely helped my Crohns Disease ."
"Pain in my joints is less. Less anxiety. Helped alot after 5 days. Its been 4wks feeling much better."
"Good speedy and efficient service."
"Products are competively priced and more than satisfactory.Delivery service is also reliable."
"I didn't receive the oder confirmation which made me question them but they did reply after contacting them and everything ended up being ok."
"I received my products timeously and everything was of good quality and very well explained. I bought the oil for my mother in law but she's not used it yet."
"The customer service team are friendly and helpful and the CBD oil is very good quality. It even tastes ok - which is not the case with others I have tried!"
"Very pleased with the service and speedy delivery from Health Rack. Will be using them again in the near future, Many thanks - Health Rack."
"Quick and easy service Brilliant! Would highly recommend."
"More than happy with the buying experience from Health Rack and will use again."
"A quality service, with good competitive pricing. Online ordering is very easy to use. A highly recommended supplier!"
"Excellent service. Product always arrives on time and when I had a delivery issue the team resent the package with no questions asked"
Health Rack is rated 4.83 based on 230 reviews