Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
Been using these for a while very good
Excellent service. The refill packaging option is a plus!
Excellent products, delivered on time. I have always been extremely happy with the quality of all the supplements I have bought, and the no-nonsense approach means I'm not scrolling through pages and pages of items. The 'refill' packaging is a real bonus: not only does my order fit through the letterbox if I'm not in, and I know I'm not adding yet more plastic jars to the waste stream.
Prompt service.Easy ordering.Unsure if they work yet(CBD) tablets.
Excellent all round service, from your initial phone call to delivery to your door.
Products are as decribed and delivery is always prompt.
Very efficient service ,a healthy option to prescription drugs.
A great site with lots of choice to help you eat and live a healthy life, the site is easy to navigate and it’s really easy to order. The delivery is second to none, I ordered on Sunday afternoon and my order arrived first post on Tuesday, they also keep you updated as to where your order is and enable you to track it. An excellent and efficient company.
Brilliant prompt service, best prices & excellent product. Also great customer service with follow-up. Many thanks.
great efficient service.
Efficient service & did everything they said.
Items came on time
Items came on time
The site was easy to use and ordering was quick and efficient. Goods arrived the following day. Goods are satisfactory and do what they are supposed to do.
great price.very fast delivery.thank you
Very prompt and efficient service. Would recommend your site.
Great service very quick and efficient service would highly recommend this company
Good products and good prices and fast delivery.
I buy CBD cacao-tabs from Health Rack. Their service is just great, I ring them and my order arrives the next day.
I have been using your CBD oil and found it very helpful for joint paint and anxiety. The products are of good quality and delivery is prompt. I would highly recommend this company
Health Rack is rated 4.85 based on 616 reviews