Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
Quick and efficient. Would recommend them
Good service
Second time I have used this site and will definitely stick with it. Very prompt, no hassle and quick delivery.
Did a lot of research on numerous sites to find what I actually needed and what you get in terms of what is in the products and value for money and this wins every time, well done and thankyou.
A very quick delivery and excellent service
I love Health Rack. It is a very good website and easy to use. Their customer service is also brilliant.
Good selection of supplements. Very good device.
A great service
It is my wife Christine Taylor that always orders from Health Rack so she is completing the review.
The service & products provided by Health are excellent. Finding what I want & ordering on-line is easy & straightforward. The delivery is quick & the products are packaged very well. I have used Health Rack for years and will continue to do so.
It is the 2nd time I've bought from yourselves and both times the service has been excellent and the goods as described.
Great service whether on line or in store
Usually good service, however most recent purchase was sent out of date supplements, have yet to receive replacement products as requested upon returning the original.
I have been using Health Rack for a number of years, and always received good service.
Absolutely fantastic service...easy to use website and delivery is outstanding...
Prompt service
Excellent service and quick delivery
Excellent products at the right price and delivered very swiftly. Been using Health Rack for years, highly recommend.
I have used Health Rack for several years, would not go anywhere else. If I need to use the phone to speak to a member of staff, they are polite and know their stuff. The delivery is normally with a few days. The items are well packed and I can not praise the firm and staff enough.
Excellent range of products, great prices and prompt delivery.
Health Rack is rated 4.87 based on 1,093 reviews