Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack
Read Health Rack Reviews

Unit 47, Twin Brook Business Park, Twin Brook Rd

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
Blackpool shop closed down lady on phone very helpful got my order in 2days plus free delivery thanks 👍👍👍
Good service
Made my order on the phone. Staff very polite and helpful. Order with me very quickly. I was very impressed. Thank you.
I got exactly what I was looking for and it arrived quickly. I will be using them again.
Efficient ordering process and speedy delivery. Refill packs are useful for saving packaging. The product has been tried and tested for many years and is a great health benefit.
Item came within three days and up to now everything ok, only been taking them for four days so hopefully they will do me good.
Unsurpassed for product quality, availability, and customer service.
First time I have dealt with Health Rack on line since the closure of its Preston branch. Have to say I was very impressed by the prompt service as I received my order within 48 hours.
Delivery was fast yery happy with my order thanks
Turmeric always works for me
Great product and price
No issues at all with them. I'm buying my CBD capsules exclusively from here.
An easy and convenient way to order. Very helpful staff
Efficient service and speedy delivery, the product was good value for money and has been effective in helping my health and wellbeing.
I have been using Health Rack for a number of years now and have always been satisfied with both their service and their products.
Great product, fast delivery, good price.
Prompt replies to email enquiries. Courteous and efficient. Quality product.
The products are excellent as is their delivery. I’ve been buying on line since lockdown & if I could give them 10 stars I would.
Excellent service throughout Pleasant staff when I was ordering by phone. Goods arrived in good condition the next day. Can't fault Health Rack in anyway.
Been shopping at Health Rack for years and always found them reasonable and reliable.
Health Rack is rated 4.87 based on 1,341 reviews