Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
You get a good service for a fair price. I particularly like the option to buy refills instead of needing to have a bottle every time
Excellent customer service as usual
Always rapid delivery, usually within 3/5 days, website is so easy to navigate and you get points on all sales which you can redeem against further purchases. Been buying cbd from the health rack for a couple of years now, firstly in the local branch but since the corona virus outbreak more so online. Very happy with the way my orders have been handled online. Lots more than just what I buy on there site. Well recommended.
Excellent choice of CBD range and good price
It was easy to order and was quickly delivered.
I always order at Health Rack as the service is good and the choice of products and quality is second to none
Great service. Couldn’t recommend enough
Always excellent service from Health Rack l place my orders on line Web site easy to use and understand.
Great products, delivery service, price is right also.
Fantastic response ordered Wednesday arrived Thursday.Product well packaged exactly what I ordered great value great service
I have ordered a few times from this company and always have received the items in good time and any concerns have been quickly and efficiently dealt with.
they have everything I need also in reasonable prices. Everything delivered on time securely packaged. I have used the online service a few times also while in lockdown and they never fail to deliver
The website is easy to use, the products are competitively priced and the staff very helpful and pleasant.
Outstanding service, both online and by phone; knowledgeable staff and personal assistance and communication.
Good choice of products.
Easy to find what you want.
Competitively priced.
My favourite health food and goods store, Healthrack offers excellent quality at value for meny prices. I and my family wouldn't shop anywhere else. Thank you.
Easy to order and quick delivery
A long-time user of the local HealthRack shop I switched to online ordering because of the lockdown. The site is well designed and easy to navigate and I particularly like the way I can instantly view a previous order and repeat it. The products, of course, are of the same first-class quality and are delivered within a couple of days.
Easy to use, Quick on line service
First time we have used Health Rack on Line very impressed quick delivery