Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
Excellent service. Arrived on time. Easy to order and product is fantastic. Would recommend.
health rack where very helpfull in lockdown and i recieved my order with no problems i will be using them again
We've been using Health Rack for a few years now for various Health Supplements and their Products are always First Class and their service is second to none. Their Staff are also very understanding & obliging. Very prompt service, even with delivery to Spain. I would highly recommend them. Many thanks!
Excellent service
usually buy in wigan shop but obviously closed at the moment.ordering online is easy and reliable and delivery is quick
Excellent service and excellent products.Value for money against the well known brands.We will use Health Rack in future.
My order of cbd sleep tablets arrived very quickly . very efficient service and would definitely use this store again. Thankyou.
Very good service. Quick delivery. Prices great. Would recommend.
Excellent service , next day
Easy to order
Excellent service and shop. Always courteous when in shop. Used many times and really good value for money. Well recommended!
Excellent service. Good products at a reasonable price. I've been using these items for about a year and I'm sure they've helped keep me well through the winter.
Health Rack 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Always used the shop in town. Now due to covid use the Web site . Just as good service and quick delivery.
Excellent service and great product
Such a speedy process from start to finish. The website is easy to navigate, and products are dispatched in a very timely manor. Thoroughly recommend this site.
Brilliant, fast, efficient service. Will definitely use them again.
They are a great company to use with also great servi.ce.
have used this company for many years, and always been very satisfied with the service.
Came back to them during Covid 19. restrictions . As an older person it has been savfer to us online and stay in.
I knew I could get my vitamins delivered and at a sensible price. So have been happy to return to Health Rack, And would recommend them to anyone. Who wants Good Service.
I have purchased vitamins from Health Rack for a number of years now and have always found them to be excellent both in
service and in the products they sell. I can wholeheartedly recommend them.
Top quality product. Arrived on time. Also easy to order no problems. Would recommend to anyone.
Health Rack is rated 4.87 based on 1,027 reviews