Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
The site was easy to use and ordering was quick and efficient. Goods arrived the following day. Goods are satisfactory and do what they are supposed to do.
great price.very fast delivery.thank you
Very prompt and efficient service. Would recommend your site.
Great service very quick and efficient service would highly recommend this company
Good products and good prices and fast delivery.
I buy CBD cacao-tabs from Health Rack. Their service is just great, I ring them and my order arrives the next day.
I have been using your CBD oil and found it very helpful for joint paint and anxiety. The products are of good quality and delivery is prompt. I would highly recommend this company
cbd oil the real thing no oily taste and very effective in pain relief in joints and muscles
Very pleased with products
Bardzo dobra jakosc produktow i przystepne ceny.
I always use this company as it's fast efficient and good value compared to other health companies on line. The refill packing is brilliant as they fit through your letter box and no bulky plastic pots. A good range of health products.
Very impressed by the service. Placed order on a Tuesday received on the Thursday. This company was recommended to me, so hoping the product I ordered will work as well for me.
Amazing!!! Puts my anxiety at complete ease and makes me feel grounded.
I was happy to find a product that I had never seen before, due to having an injury I have just started taking CBD. No complaints at all, I liked the drug and look forward to taking it in order to relieve my physical anxiety. I think the company is efficient and interesting, offering good customer service, price and delivery.
Can't believe how efficient this company are. Ordered one day arrived the following day, and this is repeated everytime. Prices are comparable with other sites, but they beat them hands down for stock availability and delivery.
Ordered on Tuesday. Very easy website to negotiate and full details of product given. Delivered on Thursday. Would recommend.
Easily negotiated website with good descriptions of products. Great offers especially for returning customers. Free delivery if not in a hurry for next day and that is available too.
I had many different thoughts before ordering this product for the first time,but thanks to your patience in answering my many questions about CBD I decided to go ahead and give it a try,and I'm so glad I did.
Fab service! It was quick and efficient.
Quality products delivered quickly with discounts for bulk purchases and free delivery.
Health Rack is rated 4.85 based on 603 reviews