Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
Easy to use website with great customer service at end of a phone! My CBD oil is now a regular part of managing my chronic disability. It tastes really nice and arrives promptly once ordered.
3rd time ordering Turmeric and black pepper. Super quick delivery and really easy to use web site and very local to me 👍
My kelp and alfalfa tablets arrived on the first day of the said timescale and was well packaged. I have had many tablets from this company and have always received great service.
Excellent service and product has helped greatly with pain. I strongly recommend.
Great and prompt services.
quick service really pleased with product
Superb quality at reasonable prices
Very pleased with the service, quick and easy to order and quick delivery
The website is easy to use and place orders. Delivery is prompt within a few days and products are exactly as described. Highly recommended.
I originally bought products from the high street shop but have now began shopping on line. An easy to use order form, great descriptions of products and a fast, and informative, after purchase process.
Orders are always delivered on or before the date promised
Excellent and very efficient service.
Great items very quick delivery thanks
Found what I needed. Website easy to use and quick delivery.
The website is easy to navigate and delivery was so fast..I will definitely use them again
I have used Health Rack for a lot of years there products are of good quality the eco packs are excellent and ordering on line is so easy and delivery is extremely fast I find there prices are comparable with any high street shop often cheaper and especially when they have offers on.I would not use anyone else for my vitamins etc
We have bought our supplements from Health Rack for many years now, and we have amways been satisfied with both products and service.
Great product with quick delivery
I was very disappointed when Health Rack closed the Hull store as I had used it regularly for COD liver oil and odourless garlic. However I have found the website to be very competitive on price and very reasonable on delivery. I would recommend it to anyone purchasing supplements.
Good service and advice in the Blackpool shop. Good service also on my online order.
Health Rack is rated 4.84 based on 546 reviews