Health Rack Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy

"We have been using health rack for quite some time now and we find the service impeccable, we will always continue to use them for the foreseeable future"
"I buy all my health supplements from here, they are very good for the pricing and delivery, if I have to say anything negative then it would be removing items from the range that I had been purchasing for a long time, not really keen on the alternatives but I can't find anything like them anywhere else."
"Easy to use website, quality products and fast reliable delivery."
"Always stock available next day delivery excellent service."
"received items which I ordered the very next day. Very good and prompt service."
"Great products and quick delivery"
"Great service from ordering the items i wanted to there deliverly"
"Great range of genuine products at a good price. Always a prompt delivery. Would highly recommend Healthrack to anyone."
"I found the service to be fantastic and the order I placed was delivered very quickly. The product had the desired effect I was hoping for so I will definitely be using this again."
"The delivery is very efficient. I have made enquiries with staff when using the online system and they have always been very help and polite."
"Brilliant quick service and 2nd time I have ordered from these guys"
"Efficient service. Easy to order. Quick despatch."
"I have been a customer for some time and have tried other suppliers. I only use Health Rack now because I find the site easy to navigate and easy to order from. Delivery service quick and cost effective. Good discounts and excellent customer service."
"Great fast service with a fab product in the oil and cream"
"Always good service and value"
"Very easy to order from this site prompt and quick deliver"
"Great service, no package wastage. Fab products. Got the Hair, skin and nails and done a much better job than a more expensive version. Hopeing the multi vits will also keep mossies at bay whilst on hols."
"Great service, quick despatch, easy to place order. Very pleased."
"Have used this company many times decent products at reasonable prices. Decent delivery too"
Health Rack is rated 4.84 based on 490 reviews