Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
Delivery was delayed slightly but I suspect that was because of coronavirus disruption
Always good service. Used several times.
Good selection of products, the protein tastes good and doesn't upset my stomach!
Also friendly service in my local store (Wigan).
I've been very impressed with Healthrack when I have purchased CBD OIL and now with th Access brand is available it even better Web site is easy to navigate and delivery is excellent
Easy to use website and a very professional service, excellent product
Good quality oils. Post takes a bit longer now .Need to order a week before i run out.
I usually l have no problem with my order
I have ordered from Health Rack and have always been pleased with the products and the quick delivery time. Hence why I have given then four stars, however-
My only issue this time is I ordered a few products and one product has still not arrived, I was not told it was out of stock when I paid for it, however on the receipt it said to follow, against the product in pen. I have not heard anything since.
Thank you order processed efficiently and my order arrived on time as always
Nice product, slight bitter after taste
Great prompt service and good value versus other companies.
I LIKE the CBD oil product.
Your website is unfortunately not easy to use.
I seem to have problems and I receive your emails in my junk box.
Usually go to a store. Found the on-line service to be excellent! Found what I was looking for easily and was delivered by Royal Mail in 48hrs. Will definitely be using again and would highly recommend!
The site itself offers a good selection of products at good prices, however where they are lacking is on their customer service, I have used the site many times but the last time I had problems logging into my account, I requested a password reset but that didn't work so sent an email to which I never got a reply.
Healthrack provide good value products and prompt delivery
A good price and quick delivery. I've used this particular product for some time and would always go back to Healthrack.
Waited over a week for delivery. But staff very nice when enquired about order
Easy to use web site and prompt delivery
Good product. Quick delivery.
Quick delivery. Decent product. I just wish the Vitamin C pills were not as powdery. They're quite hard to swallow without a lot of water.
Health Rack is rated 4.87 based on 1,027 reviews