Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
I usually l have no problem with my order
I have ordered from Health Rack and have always been pleased with the products and the quick delivery time. Hence why I have given then four stars, however-
My only issue this time is I ordered a few products and one product has still not arrived, I was not told it was out of stock when I paid for it, however on the receipt it said to follow, against the product in pen. I have not heard anything since.
Thank you order processed efficiently and my order arrived on time as always
Nice product, slight bitter after taste
Great prompt service and good value versus other companies.
I LIKE the CBD oil product.
Your website is unfortunately not easy to use.
I seem to have problems and I receive your emails in my junk box.
Usually go to a store. Found the on-line service to be excellent! Found what I was looking for easily and was delivered by Royal Mail in 48hrs. Will definitely be using again and would highly recommend!
The site itself offers a good selection of products at good prices, however where they are lacking is on their customer service, I have used the site many times but the last time I had problems logging into my account, I requested a password reset but that didn't work so sent an email to which I never got a reply.
Healthrack provide good value products and prompt delivery
A good price and quick delivery. I've used this particular product for some time and would always go back to Healthrack.
Waited over a week for delivery. But staff very nice when enquired about order
Easy to use web site and prompt delivery
Good product. Quick delivery.
Quick delivery. Decent product. I just wish the Vitamin C pills were not as powdery. They're quite hard to swallow without a lot of water.
The pills arrived very quickly. They were well packed. The price was good compared to other, similar companies. I have always in the past bought from the shop. As this is not now possible, I tried on line. I am happy with the result and will do it again when the pills run out.
Have only just started getting these for my wife on recommendation of a friend as before she was trying cbd oil from a different source. She has found them far better taste wise and also for helping her with pain although it's still early. Found the price and delivery both to be good without having t wait to long. At the moment my wife is only taking them when the pain is bad due to the situation at the moment but hopes to continue when things return to normal. Would definitely recommend anyone to try this company if looking for CBD gels.
Very efficient service ,a healthy option to prescription drugs.
Good service.
prompt and reasonable priced
I first bought products from HealthRack from the unit in Princess Quay shopping centre in Hull. I was always satisfied with the all services.
I would rate this Company very good but there is just one problem. Ordering my required items on line is virtually impossible. Apart from that I find HealthRack friendly and efficient. Thank you...
Health Rack is rated 4.87 based on 859 reviews