Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
Good service.
prompt and reasonable priced
I first bought products from HealthRack from the unit in Princess Quay shopping centre in Hull. I was always satisfied with the all services. I would rate this Company very good but there is just one problem. Ordering my required items on line is virtually impossible. Apart from that I find HealthRack friendly and efficient. Thank you...
Excellent service prompt delivery
Very happy with the service and product. The discounts available for multiple purchasing is great and makes Health Rack very competitive.
Apart from the problem I had on the weekend when I was trying to order and my order would not go through. With previous experience using helth rack they are really good. Problem was resloved one I spoke to customer sevices on monday.
The items are good and they where delivered quick
I like the fact that Healthrack offer better value refill packs,and fulfill my order very quickly
GOOD QUICK SERVICE, USE TWO 1/4 FILES/DROPPER PER DAY. HELPS WITH SLEEP AND KEEPS ONE MELLOW DURING DAY
Always delivered quickly and never any problem
Hello HealthRack, Thank you once again for your wonderful products.. which I shall continue to order. The only negative comment I have is... sometimes it’s difficult to order on line which can be frustrating, otherwise excellent...
Order 250mg CBD oil monthly an it’s always fast delivery & great service, only reason it’s not 5 stars is that the colour of the oil isn’t consistent, sometimes being light sometimes dark
Good selection of minerals and good on price
Great service
Only been using the product for a week, so far no side effects and no difference shown in weight loss
User friendly website, cbd oil great quality, customer services most helpful
Really pleased with the product
Fast delivery and good stuff. Thanks
Haven't noticed a decrease in my pain, but has helped calm my nerves.
Ok but expensive