Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
I bought my first bottle from the shop in Blackpool last November which was great and was told to get some on line,,, unfortunately the one i bought on line did not have the same effect.. in fact it does not have any effect at all...
Hi Many thanks for your review, we always value feedback from our customers. All online orders are dispatched from our Head Office and they are the same products that are stocked in our shops. When we place an order with our suppliers the products are delivered to Head Office and then they are either distributed to our shops or used to fulfil online orders. Sorry to hear that you felt that the second batch you bought didn't work quite as well as the first, did you use it in exactly the same way?

Louise
Health Rack
I am not Georgina Allen. But you have used my e mail address ??
Hi
Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry about the error. As the process is fully automated we will contact reviews.co.uk to find out what has happened. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Product didn’t affect me at all. Trying a stronger dose next time
Unfortunately Health Rack sent me the wrong product despite referring to the correct product on the accompanying invoice. When I contacted them (showing the evidence of their error) they agreed to send the correct product but not until I had returned the wrong one. Not very good customer service - this was there mistake not mine and this meant I woul have to wait for an indeterminate amount of time to receive the product I had ordered and paid for.
Hi

Many thanks for your review and we are sorry you haven't been satisfied with your online purchase. We have taken your comments on board and we will review our customer service procedures.

Regards