Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
Still waiting for my order to be delivered
Hi

Many thanks for your review. Your order was dispatched the next day and sent via Royal Mail. They are struggling at the moment to deliver parcels due to the xmas rush and the covid restirictions. We are keeping an eye on the progress of your order and will contact you again if need be. If you have any issues regarding your order we would be grateful if you would get in touch with us as we may have missed this issue if we hadn't seen the review you posted.
Health Rack
I placed my order on the 27th November as the health rack stores were not open due to lockdown it’s now the 7th December and I still haven’t received my order would have been better off going in store on the 2nd of December I will never order online with health rack again.
Hi

Many thanks for your review and we are sorry to hear that you haven't received your order yet.
We have received your emails and we did reply explaining that orders placed late on a Friday night will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
Your order was despatched on 30th November by Royal Mail but they do appear to be struggling with the volume of deliveries in your area. We have also sent you the racking number for your order. We will keep an eye on the progress of your order and will contact you again if we need to.

Health Rack
Item has not arrived yet
Hi
Sorry to hear that you haven't received your order yet. We have checked with Royal Mail and your parcel has left the UK but it looks like it may be held at customs. We will look into this further for you.

Kind Regards
Health Rack
Health Rack tried to bribe me with a 20% discount to write a review. Now a disgusting company in my eyes and I would recommend you never trust reviews about them. Sad as they seemed good on service but they have lots of competitors just as good but more ethical . Don't trust what people say in their reviews as you don't know who has accepted their bribe.

Is their no ownership on this review site to prevent this - bribery is illegal?
Hi

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry that you feel we are being unethical but we are merely offering our customers a thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our products.

The email that is sent is fully automated and the discount code is given whether the review is good, bad or neutral. There is certainly no bribery involved it is entirely up to the customer whether or not they leave a review and what they say.

At Health Rack we value feedback from our customers and we take time to read every review to see if there is anything we can do to make the service we offer any better. As a result of a review that was left recently we have now introduced a 24hr tracking service as a postage option as some customers weren’t happy with the Royal Mail 1st class service.

You are a valued customer and we are sorry to see you go.

Louise
Over the last 7 years I have been very happy ,BUT not now .I placed an order on the 0th of this month and I still have not received, I am surprised as I have always received it whining 4 Days
HI

Many thanks for your review. As soon as you contacted us to let us know your order hadn't arrived we checked your order and discovered that the house number was missing from the address. As soon as we received the house number from you we dispatched a replacement order out that day.

Health Rack is rated 4.86 based on 954 reviews