Health Rack Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy

"Health Rack tried to bribe me with a 20% discount to write a review. Now a disgusting company in my eyes and I would recommend you never trust reviews about them. Sad as they seemed good on service but they have lots of competitors just as good but more ethical . Don't trust what people say in their reviews as you don't know who has accepted their bribe. Is their no ownership on this review site to prevent this - bribery is illegal?"
Hi

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry that you feel we are being unethical but we are merely offering our customers a thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our products.

The email that is sent is fully automated and the discount code is given whether the review is good, bad or neutral. There is certainly no bribery involved it is entirely up to the customer whether or not they leave a review and what they say.

At Health Rack we value feedback from our customers and we take time to read every review to see if there is anything we can do to make the service we offer any better. As a result of a review that was left recently we have now introduced a 24hr tracking service as a postage option as some customers weren’t happy with the Royal Mail 1st class service.

You are a valued customer and we are sorry to see you go.

Regards
Louise
"Over the last 7 years I have been very happy ,BUT not now .I placed an order on the 0th of this month and I still have not received, I am surprised as I have always received it whining 4 Days"
HI

Many thanks for your review. As soon as you contacted us to let us know your order hadn't arrived we checked your order and discovered that the house number was missing from the address. As soon as we received the house number from you we dispatched a replacement order out that day.

Regards