Health Rack Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy

"Ive been using CBD oil from Healthrack for some time now and I am very happy with both product and the company. I take the oil for fibromyalgia and it really helps. I take it regularly twice a day and notice a big difference in my pain levels. It also helps with anxiety which I suffer from also. I find it very easy to order online and always receive my order within the next two days. I have compared the price to many other companies and Healthrack is the best I have found and the product is excellent. Fibromyalgia is very difficult to treat and I am delighted and relieved to have found something that helps so much without the awful side effects of conventional medicine."
"Good quality CBD 300mg CAPSULES, really helpful for me. Strongly recommend to anyone trying to knock weed on the head"
"Health Rack tried to bribe me with a 20% discount to write a review. Now a disgusting company in my eyes and I would recommend you never trust reviews about them. Sad as they seemed good on service but they have lots of competitors just as good but more ethical . Don't trust what people say in their reviews as you don't know who has accepted their bribe. Is their no ownership on this review site to prevent this - bribery is illegal?"
Hi

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry that you feel we are being unethical but we are merely offering our customers a thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our products.

The email that is sent is fully automated and the discount code is given whether the review is good, bad or neutral. There is certainly no bribery involved it is entirely up to the customer whether or not they leave a review and what they say.

At Health Rack we value feedback from our customers and we take time to read every review to see if there is anything we can do to make the service we offer any better. As a result of a review that was left recently we have now introduced a 24hr tracking service as a postage option as some customers weren’t happy with the Royal Mail 1st class service.

You are a valued customer and we are sorry to see you go.

Regards
Louise
"Great website for cbd. Quick delivery and fantastic products. Have tried the cbd oil and capsules and both help me with my anxiety and my mother with her sciatica pain. Am about to order for next month! Dont want to run out. Nina"
"Used Health Rack for the first time for some cannabis oil. it was delivered very quickly and very pleased with it. Will be ordering some more soon"
"Have ordered before from this concern and delivery, along with the Oil product was delivered quickly, hopefully my Sciatica will ease with the taking of this. I take half a dropper twice a day, if it helps anybody."
Health Rack is rated 4.84 based on 515 reviews