Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
Competitive price, including shipping .Arrived after 20 or so days, Tracking info supplied biut no delivery details once in Bulgaria and no note left after first stated delivery attempt, two days prior. Managed to Locate with reference number at town postal depot .So Winter vitamin D supplements sorted now.
I like the range, and prices at Health Rack, plus the post friendly packs. But the latest order took 8 days to be delivered!
Good company!, with both a good!, and varied selection of health products!, (but could just could with a better response in returning your calls to make a order though when leaving a message on answerphone is my only negative with health Rack!.
I've sent an email based on a concern with my order but no-one has replied yet?
Hi

Many thanks for your review. Sorry to hear that you had concerns about your order but unfortunately I didn't receive your email. I will contact you by email today to find out what your concerns are and address them straight away. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards
Louise
Health Rack
Delivery was fast very pleased
Appreciate Health Rack products, reward card system requires clarification
I didn't receive the oder confirmation which made me question them but they did reply after contacting them and everything ended up being ok.
Health Rack is rated 4.86 based on 954 reviews