Health Rack Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy

"I am disabled,and my wife used to get my stuff from the shop in Blackpool, but is now retired so it’s great we can get a quick service by mail"
"Easy to use online shop. Clear info on their products. And you collect points each time you shop which turn into money off your order. Also you get 10 or 20% off depending how much you spend. Always use Health Rack as their a trusted company."
"Quick and efficient service😎😎"
"Reasonably priced vitamins with plenty of choice, quick delivery and good packaging in bags rather than tubs."
"Great service"
"Very Good service and prices."
"I would buy these again, at the right price. Too early to say if they are having a beneficial effect but so far they seem to help."
"A very fast and efficient service. Online ordering was a doddle, product was received a few days later. I would recommend Health Rack to anyone. Their phone ordering is also as fast and efficient, with extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff"
"Items always in stock and delivered promptly very happy with the service"
"Great prices and speedy service. I will be ordering again."
"Very good service"
"I use health rack to purchase 300mg CBD oil capsules. Delivery is always super fast, products are great and I wouldn’t use anyone else!"
"Excellent price and service. Delivery was fast."
"I ordered products online, the process was easy & quick. The products arrived on time & well packaged. I got the refill packs that they offer which I believe are better for the environment. Would recommend."
"Always reliable, fast service."
"Only been using the product for a week, so far no side effects and no difference shown in weight loss"
"Very clean and easy to use website. Products delivered in minimal time in sound packaging. This is a highly recommended company selling quality products."
"Really good service and excellent customer service. Value for money on products ."
"Fab product and excellent delivery"
"User friendly website, cbd oil great quality, customer services most helpful"
Health Rack is rated 4.84 based on 515 reviews