Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Service outstanding, product is remarkable my arthritic hands have not seen any swelling since using it worked immediately, my friend now using it for her swollen ankles and worn a dress for first time in about 6 years. My other friend is now going to order from you because of how much better I am,also arthritic.
Easy to use website, quick delivery, trying to be friendlier with plastic use/recycling by giving the option of refil bags and not always tubs ( an option of paper bags would be even better)...very helpful discount codes and weekends every so often, you don't get bombarded with loads of emails...thumbs up "]
Quick delivery
Good service.
I use Health Rack frequently and always find them to be good value and very efficient.
The service received was excellent.
I have been buying from health rack for quite some time now,they are very good to deal with,never had any problems and very quick on delivery,would definitely recommend them
Always on time, always the correct goods and very reliable. I had a query on delivery of one order and they sorted it out straight away. Good company to deal with.
prompt and reasonable priced
Excellent service and good price
I first bought products from HealthRack from the unit in Princess Quay shopping centre in Hull. I was always satisfied with the all services.
I would rate this Company very good but there is just one problem. Ordering my required items on line is virtually impossible. Apart from that I find HealthRack friendly and efficient. Thank you...
I always use Health Rack. Items are reasonably priced and always delivered quickly
Well packaged and quick delivery. Priced well and could not fault the product!
First class service and first class products with a great selections
Prompt delivery
Have used this company for a number of years excellent service every time
Always has what I want and really quick delivery
Always efficient and quick to deliver. My last order was lost and was very quickly replaced after a phone call. I would definitely recommend you as well as the after sales service the prices are always good.
Excellent customer service and quick free delivery. I especially like the discounts on offer when you purchase from them as well as earning points to use off future orders.
An excellent company which always deliver quality products on time.
Health Rack is rated 4.85 based on 633 reviews