Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
Have been using Healthrack for several years without any problems with the products and delivery is always on time. I made an error with my last order but a short email had the issue sorted by return.
Excellent service and excellent product value for money .
Really easy to order and select refill options. Great service x
Great service and price.
Oil ok as purchased before then went to Amazon to buy but came back as independant company, made a mistake though as delivery terrible, took a week to receive even though they said posted next day. Will be back to Amazon now.
I have been buying CBD Health Rack for two or three years now and I have always received it within a few days, sometimes the next day. They also often have discounts and very pleasant on the phone. But most important the CBD helps me with serious muscle fatigue and tiredness from postpolio syndrome and the product always works the same. It's been an amazing company for me.
Professional, prompt service together with excellent quality. Would highly recommend their products and service.
Excellent customer service. Always deliver promptly. So very satisfied. Highly recommend.
Good service easy to use emailed service
Great stuff would be in severe pain without it well worth it thanks
Great service, very quick delivery. Very pleased.
Was very impressed with the product and company all in all top class 👍
Great service
We have used Health Rack in the past and will be using them again *****
After having a problem with my password when trying to sign in on-line, I phoned the company landline number. This was immediately answered by the Health Rack operator who straight away sorted out my problem and I was then able to order my goods. These items were speedily despatched and I received them the next day
A very swift and efficient service. Well done!!
excellent service quick delivery reasonable prices
Excellent prices compared to others on the market and love the fact that they are supplied in refill packs
Very efficient service
Great products, good service and delivery, the ordering web page is easy to follow. Thanks.
Excellent value for money and delivery, highly recommended health rack. There C B D oil is the best I've ever used. Thank you.
Health Rack is rated 4.87 based on 1,029 reviews