Health Rack Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy

"I would buy these again, at the right price. Too early to say if they are having a beneficial effect but so far they seem to help."
"A very fast and efficient service. Online ordering was a doddle, product was received a few days later. I would recommend Health Rack to anyone. Their phone ordering is also as fast and efficient, with extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff"
"Items always in stock and delivered promptly very happy with the service"
"Great prices and speedy service. I will be ordering again."
"I use health rack to purchase 300mg CBD oil capsules. Delivery is always super fast, products are great and I wouldn’t use anyone else!"
"Excellent price and service. Delivery was fast."
"I ordered products online, the process was easy & quick. The products arrived on time & well packaged. I got the refill packs that they offer which I believe are better for the environment. Would recommend."
"Always reliable, fast service."
"Only been using the product for a week, so far no side effects and no difference shown in weight loss"
"Very clean and easy to use website. Products delivered in minimal time in sound packaging. This is a highly recommended company selling quality products."
"Really good service and excellent customer service. Value for money on products ."
"Fab product and excellent delivery"
"User friendly website, cbd oil great quality, customer services most helpful"
"A courteous and efficient service."
"Fantastic service and products !"
"I have been buying product from health rack since it was recommended by a very close friend of my son. CBD oil has improved my joint pains, base of my back, knee & shoulder. Have been sleeping better & I’d recommend it to anyone who’s thinking about taking it. Regular user of CBD OIL"
"Everything arrived on time and as expected would use again."
"Excellent choice and good delivery"
Health Rack is rated 4.84 based on 490 reviews