Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
Really pleased with my plant
I bought these flowers for my daughter and she’s delighted. Fragrant, beautiful and delivered efficiently.
Excellent service & Product
Delivered on time and my friend loved the flowers.
Beautiful flowers and excellent presentation.
Beautiful as always! Second time ordering from Haute Florist
Recipient seemed very happy
Absolutely beautiful! Amazing value for money and I highly recommend
For a bunch of flowers costing over £50 they looked like something you might pay £15 on a forecourt for. Selected ‘large’ for an extra £10. Mistake. 16 roses and 4 sea holly, pretty poor in all.
The yellow growing roses were for a bereaved friend and am relieved that these were very good and delivered on the stated day with excellent communication. She was kind enough to send me this photo at this tragic time. Very pleased with Haute on my first order.
Haute Florist 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Excellent service. Delivered on time, packaged well and looked fabulous.
I ordered the Haute Orion bouquet of flowers as it looked very pretty on the website. I purchased them for my wife on our anniversary 23/02/2021. My wife and I were very disappointed with the flowers. It was such a measly bunch of flowers, there was only 4 roses and 2 of them were brown ish and dead. The leaves on the some of the flowers, were just dead and crispy. For £50 I would expect a normal bunch of flowers, not some skinny thin bunch of flowers. Honestly, I'm really not happy.
Delivered timely
Delivered as presented on the website
Beautiful flowers, very happy with them. Was expecting more flowers for the price, but they are still love.y.
The flowers are absolutely beautiful and my friend is so happy with them can’t wait to see how they look when the Lilly’s open . Would highly recommend this company and will definitely order again from you
Haute Florist 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Unbelievable! Thank you so much, you made my Mom cry with pleasure. The flowers were beautiful but what really made a difference was the hand written card sent with the flowers. It made it so much more personal.
Just to say "Thank you Very much." My sister was VERY pleased with what you delivered to her on her 80th Birthday. She said they were beautiful.
I would definitely use you again.
My friend loved her flowers on her birthday !!
I recently sent a bouquet to my aunt and the whole process was so easy, the website is clear and easy to use, my order was easily tracked throughout and my aunt was absolutely delighted with her beautiful flowers. Brilliant!
Very lovely, thank you.