Turfonline Reviews

contactus@harrowdenturf.co.uk

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

Tell us how Turfonline made you happy
Brilliant service, gorgeous turf! Really pleased.
The turf arrived swiftly the morning it was arranged. We followed the instructions provided and the turf has thrived! It luciously green and vibrant. Fantastic grass quality and service.
Great service, great turf (Jubilee), great value. Laid two weeks ago and already looking well established. Faultless. Thank you.
Delivery on time. Turf of very high quality, laid the next day as planned. Just right as we had rain for the first time in weeks.
Pleased with the result. Only hope I shouldn't have bought a more expensive (and colourful ?) mix.
Hi Michael. Thank you for your review of Turf Online. The Traditional Meadowmat contains 34 species of British native wild flowers and I'm sure it will not disappoint. Please do let us know how you get on, we would love to see how it looks in full flower later in the year.
Quick, efficient service and good quality product
The turf received was brilliant. However there was clearly miscommunication between the supplier and the freight agents used. As stated on the website, turf is delivered with the use of a lift and pump trucks to the kerbside. The freight agent used in this case had neither and was expecting the turf - which was on two euro pallets - to be fork lifted off of the lorry and to be signed for when we were advised that no one need be in to receive it. All in all this created a lot of stress (there was a 15minute window before the driver was leaving should be not sign and unload the turf) and lead to a fairly poor experience in delivery with one of the pallets being broken in the process and four rolls of turf having the start being unusable due to it being ripped.
Thank you for your review of Turf Online. We are sorry to hear that the delivery did not meet your expectations. Having looked into this further with our delivery partner we can see that the delivery was made to your driveway and offloaded with a pump truck and tail lift at around 11.39am. Unfortunately one of the pallets was damaged in transit resulting it it having another pallet placed underneath for unloading.
Excellent communication, excellent service, excellent product.
Fantastic service, ordered turf on Thursday evening for delivery on Saturday. The turf was excellent quality and the whole buying process was easy and painless.
Was very disappointed that i couldn't get my turf to turn up the next day after i had ordered it as i thought this was a 24hour next day delivery?
Thank you for your order and review of Turf Online. We do indeed offer next day delivery for most products but as you placed your order at 3.30pm this was unfortunately after our cut off time for next day delivery. During the checkout process you can see the available delivery days for that chosen product.
from first phone call to delivery was absolutely spot on and the quality of topsoil was excellent.Well done.
So pleased we chose you for my turf it is very good quality and the delivery was the best. Thankyou
Great website, easy to use and good customer care, quality lawn, very happy with my new grass
Turf arrive in the tine slot I requested and was good quality, you could see it was fresh and only a couple of holes in 37 rolls. The turf calculator provided me with the correct number of rolls and I had the right amount of turf left from wastage. Grass seems to be growing very well so far and taking so no complaints so far.
Good quality turf delivered on date/time as promised
Excellent turf will recommend to friends and family
Very happy, delivery on time, quality of turf exceptional (I went for Jubilee). Lovely deep green colour, very healthy. Have had no issues since laying down. Photo is right after laying, in only a few days the grass has rooted nicely and will be ready for its first mow bang on the 7 days they said it would.
The wild flower turf was delivered on time, well priced but the quality is outstanding !! It’s a truly stunning addition to the garden
Great quality turf delivered promptly.
I ordered 3 square metres of ground cover sedum to produce a feature to replace a leaking water feature. It arrived on time, very helpful drive put the pallet up drive where I wanted it. Matting in lovely condition with a good range of varieties of sedum. Only bit of advice is if you want to cut it to a complex shape as I did, you need sharp shears or aviation tin snips. My Stanley knife did not touch it. Very pleased with the product which is settling well and growing with this warm weather.
Turfonline is rated 4.61 based on 1,766 reviews