Turfonline Reviews

Turfonline 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
J Siddons
Turfonline 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
A
As described arrived on day as stated very pleased highly recommended
Turf obviously has an insect problem. Has been down for a week and a half and is starting to take. Until birds have now started taking it up again around where the lawn borders stepping stones and patio. Other than this the Turf seems good quality and delivery was good
The delivery gentleman was very helpful. Thank him for me. The turf was generally speaking in good condition but in a section of one of the rolls it fell apart due to a thinner patch.
Can not fault the service, from initial order through to delivery on the date I requested, everything went very well. Turf arrived in very good condition and the delivery driver was very helpful and dropped the pallets where I wanted them. Overall a very good experience and no doubt if/when I need Truf again, this would be the company I would come to.
I rang and spoke to a lady about the sedum turf that I wanted and what extra fittings and fitting I might need for my slightly sloped roof. She was wonderfully helpful and answered all my daft questions. The turf arrived exactly as described at the time I asked for and was very easy to lay although it was really heavy! It is now growing and looking very healthy on top of my shed.
Excellent service. Grass looks lovely
Great turf
Turfonline 5 star review on 1st April 2021 Turfonline 5 star review on 1st April 2021
All as expected. Very helpful customer service.
Good quality turf, no delivery issues.
Great products and very swift dispatch.
easy ordering online, delivered when agreed with no problems. Lawn has been down for 3 weeks, so far so good.
Great service.... The ordering process was simple - although worth double checking the delivery date as we somehow managed to order the turf for the next day.. The quality of the turf is exceptional. We decided to go for the harder wearing Garden Lawn turf. It was easy to lay, and looks amazing..
Turfonline 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Received the turf on the day requested, 1 full pallet and a partial pallet delivered. Started with the full pallet as on inspection the two pallets looked different consistencies of grass. Managed to complete the back lawn with full pallet and front with second pallet. Good quality for first pallet but second pallet not as lush. Courier called on the morning of the delivery to ask if I would change my delivery to the following Monday but I refused and checked during the Friday and received my order at 5pm.
Delivered quickly after ordering, good quality topsoil and turf, Driver very helpful and unloaded exactly where we needed
Comes in easy to handle pieces and is easy to lay was flowering straight away
The Shadesman turf is very expensive but worth every penny! Every roll was perfectly manicured and looks well in its shady location.
Really pleased with my bird’s & bees turf. Excellent service/delivery. Really thick turf, packed with variety of plants full or moisture. Already has some flowers with insects and bees buzzing around. Can’t wait to see what else flowers.
Turfonline 5 star review on 27th March 2021 Turfonline 5 star review on 27th March 2021 Turfonline 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Thank you. Item as expected and very fast despatch. I am also very grateful that is possible to order small quantities of soil without prohibitive high delivery cost
An easy purchase, coupled with a good delivery service & lovely grass makes for a happy customer.
Turfonline 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Great quality turf. Order was on time abs delivery man was helpful.
Turfonline 5 star review on 27th March 2021