Turfonline Reviews

contactus@harrowdenturf.co.uk

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

Tell us how Turfonline made you happy

"Overall excellent. Grass is growing nicely. Near perfect turf (couple of bits shouldn't have made it through quality control) and grumpy delivery driver brings score down just a tad."
"Good quality turf that rooted out very quickly. Delivery was on time. Would use again. Thanks"
"Just had the Cottage Garden mix delivered,had a really good experience with turf online, did not order enough to start with, phoned customer service dept, very bubbly lady helped me out, added extra to original order, no fuss, all arrived in stated date, delivery driver very helpful, all in all an excellent service"
"Always a good service with speedy delivery. However I have to question the high delivery charges for small items such as the sedum feed I could only find on your site. Glad to see you use of reusable plastics though."
"Delivery was on the time Turf is very nice"
"Fantastic customer service especially so when B&Q completely messed up my order. The girl I spoke to was very professional and dealt with everything very efficiently and without drama- a real credit to the company. Turf was delivered promptly and exactly to the spot I needed it. Thank you"
"Excellent service. Excellent turf. Growing very well in a short amount of time. Many thanks and would definitely recommend"
"Excellent service. Great info on levels and laying tips. Paid for early delivery and as promised it arrived on time. Laid in the morning and watered in the evening. Watered for a few days and then it rained for three days. Grass looks perfect. I am very happy Dave Wright"
"Turf arrived in excellent condition, very healthy. The grass is growing strong and is vigorously."
"Can’t find a fault in this product. The turf arrived in immaculate condition and was installed the same day of delivery as per instructions. It is now been two weeks since installation and looks amazing. Delivery was slightly stressful. I was told it would happen on the Friday, waited all day for it only to give up when the clock went past 9pm. Had no communication from Turfonline and in an act desperation I emailed them on their general email. The group operations manager responded within minutes and reassured me that the delivery would arrive the next morning. Perhaps a tracking system could avoid this experience for many customers... anyway, was impressed with the managements reaction to my email, took delivery the next morning and happy days!"
"Great service very quick delivery and fantastic turf excellent grass"
"Excellent service and a quality product. Also found the instructions online really useful in relation to laying the turf and aftercare. Would highly recommend."
"Our garden now looks fantastic!. Big Big Thank you!.Turf delivery was on time & driver very helpful. Rolls of turf are very easy to manage (i'm only 5ft 2in tall & slightly built and could carry them with ease). Husband & I managed to lay turf in just under 3 hours- would have been quicker if we didn't have to cut so many to fit odd shaped lawn. Care instructions are a bonus too. By far the best quality turf we have ever had. Really can't recommend enough. Thank you again!"
"Easy process when buying, quick hassle free delivery and quality product. Looks great!"
"We ordered some turf to be delivered on a Friday. That day my wife and I waited inside all day for the delivery driver to come. We understand that turf is a perishable product and needs to be laid immediately. Unfortunately the delivery never arrived. We never received so much as a knock on the door. When we emailed to let them know this we were told that there was 'a problem with the delivery' and that we should get in contact on Tuesday to 'discuss other options'. When I called I was told that the driver 'couldn't get down our street' and couldn't contact us by phone. Our only option would be to buy more turf. And we would not be refunded for turf that we already bought but that, for whatever reason, wasn't delivered. So not only did we waste an entire day waiting for a delivery that never arrived. We are also £140 out of pocket. I can assure you that we will certainly not be ordering turf from this company ever again. And I advise people not to use them."
"Excellent quality turf, delivered when expected, easy to lay if you have prepared the ground well."
"So pleased with my new lawn, everything from ordering, delivery and laying was excellent. Will definitely be re ordering when re turfing rest of garden."
"High quality turf delivered right to my driveway -- my new lawn looks superb"
"Turf and topsoil arrived as ordered and has taken to the ground very well for the most part. However, there were a few rolls which were cut a little thin and the grass in these patches has not rooted and dried up. We also had to remove some weeds from the turf before it was laid and some we must have missed have taken root which was a shame after months of preparation work to prepare the soil ground and remove weeds."
"Very fresh turf, top quality!"
Turfonline is rated 4.60 based on 1,746 reviews