Turfonline Reviews

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

Terrible turf!!
Arrived late after paying for early delivery.
10 days down and still not rooted into the top soil and is going to brown rot at the bottom.
Will have to replace the lot..
Very good quality, laid the same day it was delivered looks lush and green. Customer service were very helpful as I needed to move the delivery date and the forklift helped place it exactly where needed.
Turfonline 5 star review on 8th August 2020
We ordered our turf on a Tuesday afternoon and it was delivered midday on Thursday. It was incredibly fresh. Within 2 days the meadow turf had stood up and the lawn turf has gone from strength to strength even though we've had the hottest day of the year. We'd highly recommend using turfonline.
Delivered on time with a helpful driver and excellent quality turf would use again and recommend
Turfonline 5 star review on 7th August 2020 Turfonline 5 star review on 7th August 2020
Arrived this morning, on time. Really lovely well planted and thick and easy to lay. Transformed the wheelie bin cover.
Having never laid turf before I found the Turfonline website very informative not only with what to purchase but preparation and aftercare.
Ordering online was easy and the turf arrived on time, well packaged and in good condition.
The delivery driver was very helpful and got the pallet as close to where I need it as possible.
I would thoroughly recommend Turfonline to anyone looking to create a new lawn.
Very easy to use website to order, turf arrived on time and was a good quality product. Would recommend and use again. Thanks
What beautiful grass! My lawn looks amazing. Quick early delivery so that we could lay lawn fast. Nice thick turf and easy to lay and cut. Will recommend Turfonline to anyone that wants a new lawn, there turf Is superior to any I’ve had before.
Turfonline 5 star review on 6th August 2020
everything was perfect .quality delivery A+++*
Brilliant turf, no complaints. Delivery driver was scared of our dogs which was a little silly as they were behind 2 5ft gates but we all have our fears! Arrived on the scheduled day and had it all rolled out in the garden by the end of the day. Been around 3 weeks now and there's maybe 1 or 2 small patches that have died but just one of those things! The turf is nice and full and a lovely colour.
Turfonline 5 star review on 5th August 2020
Fantastic turf that arrived promptly. Fast and efficient service and a quality product at a very reasonable price. Cheers!
Turfonline 5 star review on 5th August 2020
Turf was delivered nice an early in the chosen day. Delivery driver was great, very friendly and made sure to out the pallets where we wanted them. The grass itself appears really healthy, so many worms! It's been 7 days now and it's already started taking root and is growing like mad. Really nice, dense appearance.
Ordered the jubilee turf and it did not disappoint. has taken root already growing nicely. Thank you.
Excellent product, speedy delivery, good communication
Very poor delivery service - turf arrived late in the day (after delivery driver complained that he had got lost and been driving around for two hours in 30 degree heat with our turf in the back) and then delivery driver said he couldn’t get it off the van unless we had a forklift truck! Absolute chaos - Ended up having to lift each turf by hand off the truck and onto the road. I would definitely caution against using this company.
Good quality turf, 4 stars as delivery was late.
Ordered 32 Rolls
Delivery turned up on time.
Since watering the turf has bedded in and looks lovely and green.
Highly Recommended
Once I had removed all the large stones and plastic bottle from the soil it was fine to use.
Most of the turf was was in good condition, apart from a few that were torn.
Delivery was as scheduled.
I am a novice when it comes to gardening. So I must say turfonline’s manuals are very handy and helped me a lot. They even attached the guide to the email they sent me when I ordered the turf . That’s handy. I just followed the guide and I am very happy with the outcome . I’m impressed with the express delivery and the turf looked high quality and very fresh !
I laid the turf the same day all by myself and it’s been only a week and I’m really happy to see the outcome . Grass is growing thick and fast and it so green ... I am happy with the service and quality
Turfonline 5 star review on 1st August 2020
Quick delivery of very good quality meadow turf
Turfonline is rated 4.63 based on 2,347 reviews