Turfonline Reviews

Turfonline 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
J Siddons
Turfonline 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
A
Excellent service and lovely delivery driver! Can’t wait to see my wild flowers 🌷
Brilliant quality turf. Delivery driver always very willing to help. 2 separate 8am - 2pm delivery slots I booked for different jobs both ended up with delivery between 1-2pm which is a bit annoying but can’t be helped I guess. Will definitely continue to use this supplier.
Very easy and prompt delivery. Great quality product and correct amount when using the online calculator. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Turfonline 5 star review on 10th April 2021
This is the first time I have ordered turf and topsoil online, in fact it’s the first time I’ve laid turf! The website was easy to use and helped me calculate the quantities I needed to order. The delivery arrived super early on the day I had chosen and driver was friendly and helpful. I used the Guide Booklet that was emailed to me with my Order confirmation and followed the advice given on what I needed to do to do the job properly. I feel I received a really good quality product which has taken really well in the garden. I’m delighted!
So far so good! I ordered 4 rolls of traditional wildflower turf and cut it into 1m strips to spread amongst our long grass. The rolls were in good condition, well cut and seem to be doing well! We had dug out a fair bit of soil to get rid of grass roots which meant we had to build up the level again as the turf is only about an inch thick. Looking forward to seeing flowers appear over the next year. Delivery was here by 9.30am on my chosen date and was left in a corner of my drive, very good service for just £4.50!
Turfonline 5 star review on 10th April 2021
I ordered the wildflower lawn turf. It arrived when Turfonline said it would, neatly rolled onto a pallet. We laid it the following day. It is full of interesting grasses and clovers (leaves easily identified) and it seems to be ok. It's a bit too soon to comment on the variety of wildflowers therein as they won't flower for a while. My only concern is the inclusion of dandelions as we already have rather too many of them but the bees love them and we can deadhead after flowering to prevent seeding.
Quality turf on delivery. Waiting to see how will bond to the area :) Looks amazing after 2 weeks since laying it down.
Fantastic! Need I say more!
will definitely use this company again, would recommend.
I am very happy with the turf- it is all of good quality, was delivered promptly and reasonably priced. No complaints and would definitely recommend this company for purchase of turf. If I ever need more for another project I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
Turfonline 4 star review on 8th April 2021
Good quality, have noticed some weed growing in one roll but otherwise growing well.
Great company great product helpful staff
I am so pleased with this company! I had previously used a local firm on my doorstep who had plastic netting in their turf and so I was naturally very cautious this time but every step of the way this company impressed me, staff were friendly on telephone, delivery staff were fab and the product was second to none. My lawn looks absolutely lush and it has never looked this good! excellent
Turf exactly as ordered . very happy
I’m one very satisfied customer from delivery to the quality of the meadow turf. I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of buying look no further 10/10 👍.
Purchased approximately 50 square metre's of turf suitable for shadded areas. Turf arrived within two days and arrived before 12 noon allowing us plenty of time to lay the turf. We were extremely pleased with the results. Whilst I dont know alot about grass, the turf delivered seemd to be extremely thick and very much alive. No yellowing turf at all. It has now been two weeks since the turf was laid and it is ALL thriving with no yellowing at all. I would have to say I am very pleased with the service I received from Turfonline and certainly plan to use them again in the future.
Delivery very prompt. It was worth paying a little bit extra for the Jubilee turf as it is of a very high quality for the price. We are very happy with our purchase.
Turfonline 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Brilliant turf (Shadesman) which quickly established itself. Easy online ordering. Pleased that What3Words navigation was included in instructions for delivery (our property is in an obscure position). However was disappointed that the delivery driver did not use the information or didn't have access to it causing me to have to locate the delivery vehicle myself and guide the driver to my property.
I had an issue with the delivery of my turf. I selected anytime delivery on a nominated day. What I didn’t realise was this could be delivered up to 8pm at night. I can not find anything that says delivery of turf could be as late as 8pm. By 5pm I still had no delivery and after weeks of preparation of my garden and waiting all day and day light hours rapidly disappearing, I discover my delivery was not going to happen that day. I was offered another day that suited me and the delivery arrived. Fortunately the turf is good quality. I’ve followed all the advice and it was pretty simple to lay. It seems to be taking quite well. I’m hoping to cut it in a day or two.
Delivered really quickly. Very nice driver. 😊 wild flower turf was even better than I expected. Laid the same day and turf has taken really well. Already seeing flowers after 2 weeks. Totally worth all the hard work, now to reap the benefits. Thank you
Turfonline 5 star review on 7th April 2021 Turfonline 5 star review on 7th April 2021 Turfonline 5 star review on 7th April 2021 Turfonline 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Turfonline is rated 4.63 based on 2,707 reviews