Turfonline Reviews

contactus@harrowdenturf.co.uk

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

Tell us how Turfonline made you happy

"Very easy to place order and delivery was super fast. My only slight criticism was that the turf arrived a little on the dry side and needed to be laid very quickly (luckily we were prepared for it to be laid straight away). However, the turf is now looking lush and green in my lawn having had a couple of weeks to settle in. Have recommended TurfOnline to friends and family."
"Half of the turves were dry and some had large stones embedded on the back. There were some imperfections on the turves like gaps where grass should have grown. On the whole, the quality of the turves were not as good as the ones I bought from you last year."
"Too soon to review your seeds, but your turf was just... opulent. I have childhood memories of moving into a new build house with a patchwork of straggly turf, like porridge sticking to a jumper. Your turf was a fur coat, or some other more PC metaphor. It’s transformed our garden. Even the offcuts i used and they all took. Seriously folks, I can’t recommend this highly enough!"
"Excellent product. Excellent service. A good company to deal with."
"Product is absolutely fantastic, but pre and after sales abysmal! I rang to check what size the sedum mats were coming in, was told 1m2 weighing around 30kg, but they came at twice the size. Given that it was a self instal that was challenging. Also no after installation care was given, which was odd because I got onto this company after a family member installed their product and I picked up the contact details from aftercare literature left after installation. Having said all that the roof looks great, gratifying to see a small group of goldfinches ferreting around in it 3 days later, and bees buzzing about."
"So far so good, put the turf down on day of delivery, looks great and good quality. Ordered online, simple with no problems."
"I cannot fault the turf - my issue is over the delivery truck. I specifically ticked the smallest truck option and even wrote a covering note. This is a small lane with limited accessibility to the house. Instead I am not impressed when the driver turns up in an 18 tonne truck"
"Lovely meadow mat for our roofs, bees already buzzing around, vibrant in colour and came in good condition"
"Poor customer experience. Poor and inaffective wording on your webpage. Ended up paying over £10.00 a square meter. When complained to customer service, no appologies, no interest, no help. Wil NEVER use you again. RIP OFF."
"Very pleased."
"Super happy with the turf. It arrived fresh and has taken really quickly in my garden. Would highly recommend it!"
"We put the turf down as soon as it arrived , watered it well as told and within an hour the grasses were erect and little flowers started to appear in 2 days"
"Items arrived on time and in excellent condition. 2 weeks on and the turf is growing well."
"Jubilee turf is stunning and rooted well. Very happy with it. Only received 1 of the 2 turf laying boards. No reply to email. 5 star turf, poor service."
Hi Adrian.

Thank you for your review of Turf Online. We are sorry that you only received one laying board. We did reply to your email and issued a full refund for the laying boards. I am happy to forward this on to you if you do not have it? Your refund was made to the original payment method but may take a few days to show in your account.
"Excellent service. Arrived promptly and laid same day. All the plants sprang back and after a week it looked like it had been there for years. I would definitely recommend (I already have to several people). A great product"
"My order arrived on time and in excellent condition. The delivery driver managed to get the lorry close to the area being laid."
"Excellent service, delivered exactly when they said it would arrive. A lush green lawn which has annoyed our neighbour who purchased his new lawn at the same time from another lawn company who will remain anonymous."
"Great service. Very pleased with the quality of the turf I received. It was delivered when expected to my preferred location."
"Fantastic turf and loam delivered promptly with a nice friendly service. My advice is to cut out the middle men especially as the clock is ticking as soon as the turf is cut on the field. The other bit of advice I would give is to order a jar of seed as well. I was nervous about delivery conditions as the pallets simply couldn't be dropped "kerb side" on a busy road. If in doubt call them as I did. Thanks vm"
"The turf was moist and green went down great, delivered on time and was a pleasure to work with"
Turfonline is rated 4.60 based on 1,746 reviews