Turfonline Reviews

contactus@harrowdenturf.co.uk

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

Excellent product , easy to order delivered on time by a very helpful delivery driver. We now have a beautiful green lawn , can't thank you enough.πŸ˜€
Absolutely outstanding! I laid this in 28 degree weather and was worried about how it would hold up now just under a week later it looks fantastic is rooting and growing well highly recommended and will definitely buy and use again πŸ‘
driver kindly waited and helped me remove the turf from the pallet by my side gate and took the wooden pallet away.
Turf was in excellent condition considering we were in the middle of a mini heat wave with temperatures exceeding 35c. Been regularly watering and after only 5 days, the turf appeared to have rooted as a lot of resistance when trying to lift.
No yellowing or dead edges.
Very pleased after 6 days
The turf has been down nearly a week. Was a bit squashed On arrival but this was expected. Have been watering daily and it’s now looking great. Even has wildflowers already. Was easy as laying carpet and looks good. Will be even better next year when it’s more established
Great local company. Top soil and turf both great condition, we had a small issue with the turf but were very happy with speed in which our issue was solved and the outcome, very professional. Next day delivery is a fantastic bonus. Would recommend.
Easy to order online, delivered on time, quick to lay and now have a perfect lawn. Would definitely recommend.
Extremely good product - already growing and looks great.
Good quality turf. Arrived on time too. Will definitely buy again.
Turfonline 5 star review on 18th August 2020
Amazing quality turf , grown well , very pleased
Delivery was better than expected Arrived at 10:30, especially as I did not pay for a pre time.
The quality of the turf is fantastic and completes my new lawn.
It is less than a week since being laid, the turf has taken well and growing quicker than expected.
I can't be happier
Turfonline 5 star review on 17th August 2020
Bought the Species Rich turf which proved to be excellent quality, really thick and luxuriant. It has established quickly and is looking great just 5 days in . Would definitely recommend.
Very pleased with the service and the turf received. Out of the 60 rolls I ordered only one of them was damaged, but that was fine as I used it in a couple of areas I needed to cut sections. A week on and the turf is growing really well.
Turfonline 5 star review on 17th August 2020 Turfonline 5 star review on 17th August 2020 Turfonline 5 star review on 17th August 2020 Turfonline 5 star review on 17th August 2020
Lovely turf, easy to lay and the delivery was quick and easy. Would definitely use again
I called Turfonline after being let down last minute by another turf company and they did everything they could and squeezed me in last minute to get my turf the next day for me, it arrived the next day as promised and the turf was great condition, I ordered the Jubilee turf. It has been down over a week now and is looking great. Highly recommend this company, excellent service and very reasonably priced, would definitely use them again.
Excellent staff
Excellent service
Beautiful green grass
Very good quality turf that arrived very promptly. Would recommend.
Fantastic service, delivered on time. We laid the turf the same day in extreme heat, we are one week in and it looks amazing!!
Turfonline 5 star review on 15th August 2020
Great service picked a delivery day and time slot and arrived on time excellent quality turf 5*
Very good quality turf ! . Easy to lay, would recommend .
Turf arrived on time and seemed really good quality and lush.
Ordered some pre-turf fertiliser which whilst packaging was just about intact the label was destroyed and shouldn't have been sent out in that condition.
Turf laid well however and lawn looking good so far!
Turfonline is rated 4.62 based on 2,364 reviews