Turfonline Reviews

Turfonline 5 star review on 11th May 2022
M Obeng
Turfonline 5 star review on 11th May 2022
M Obeng
Good service but the product was poor - turf was dry and some of it was very yellow. However, I have been watering it daily since laying it, and it is greening up well. Will probably be OK.
Had a slight delay on the turf due to delivery issue from company because there driver misplaced the deliver documents so was delayed sadly a small period of time so spent longer in roles than would have liked too and also 2 of the roles we recived had huge gashes in. Over all not the best situation but majority of roles not in awful condition
Easy to order and selected delivery date in advance with no problems. Regular emails to keep me updated and delivered on the date requested in the timeslot given. Meadow turf wass in a good condition and easy to put down. Very pleased overall.
Wonderful, versatile product! From the first unrolling of the sedum mat, I fell in love with the colours and textures! It was like being given a beautiful carpet with which to transform the garden! It was easy to install around our new ponds, on sloped surfaces, and it has quickly established, looking very healthy. Reasonable price and just the answer for an awkward spot!! Thank you!
Turfonline 5 star review on 26th April 2022 Turfonline 5 star review on 26th April 2022 Turfonline 5 star review on 26th April 2022
Purchased ‘shadesman+ as most of the garden gets quite a bit of shade. Arrived on time, with only one roll torn, which was not a problem as needed to cut round stepping stones. Every roll was excellent quality. If your looking for turf, then look no further. Just finished first cut, and couldn’t be happier.
Turfonline 5 star review on 25th April 2022
The grass was easy to lay and given how our garden lives in shade, 3 days later and it’s still looking good. Just wish there had been clearer guidance about the prepping of the garden pre-delivery. Up until delivery we were happy with our order. We’d read plenty of reviews across various providers and decided Turfonline was our best option. However, the day of delivery I cannot think of an instance where I’ve had worse customer service. The delivery driver was extremely rude and completely unprofessional. The way he spoke to us and behaved left us shocked and fuming.
Great quality turf. Has bedded in beautifully and looks amazing.
Turfonline 5 star review on 25th April 2022
The turf is fine but the delivery was truly shocking. We paid extra for delivery before 11 as we had someone coming in the morning to lay the turf. The turf arrived eventually at 5.15, by which time our help had long gone, so my husband and I (both retired) were out until 8.30 pm laying it! We had to call customer services on numerous occasions and didn't feel we were getting an honest answer. We only got one call back when it was nearing 5pm and we were threatening to refuse delivery. Please be aware that this is a pallet delivery and the driver could not get the load up a very small slope onto our drive, I don't think this was made clear enough.
Fast delivery and fresh turf.
Top quality.
Very pleased so far. Efficient delivery. Helpful driver. Turf as advertised and bedding in well. A lot of clover as someone else mentioned but we’ll see what else comes up!
The turf is of excellent quality
Overall great service, we paid for early delivery and it turned up late, called customer service and they made a refund straight away. Very professional. Thank you for your service. We shall be using you again
The sedum matting I ordered was good but contact with customer service via their messaging service prior to the dispatch was missed. Almost impossible to find a number online and ended up ringing the wrong company who gave fake assurance about the order. I was left with a problem with the order, and great expense to correct. The response when the difficulties contacting the company via email/phone was poor/dismissive/rude. Great product but be very careful of customer service contact details/response and unfortunate approach to responding to issues.
Very good for reasonable money. It grows beautifully. I recommend.
Turfonline 5 star review on 20th April 2022 Turfonline 5 star review on 20th April 2022 Turfonline 5 star review on 20th April 2022
Ordered 50 Sqm, been down for one week. Excellent product, great service.
Very happy with the turf. It arrived on time. Delivery driver was very efficient and helpful. Turf looks very good.
This company does not ship to all of the UK but currently the firm lets your order and pay without telling you that. Poor experience and I hope they make it clear soon that they do not do business in all of the UK. Broke my back preparing the lawn in time and ended up getting cancelled and having to wait days for the refund. 0/10 will not do business again. Sort it out.
Never seen nicer turf!!!! We had terribly patchy lawn and the soil was of very poor quality with lots of builders debris underneath. It’s also a very shaded garden with bad drainage system. We also have 2 dogs. Tried growing the grass for 4 years but failed miserably. Finally decided to spend the money on a fence and on turf and came across ShadeMan+. We have high hopes with it. So far it’s looks so amazing. Our garden is the envie of the neighbourhood. We treated the soils a week before( rotavated, cleared old grass, weed and debris) added fertiliser and laid the turf within the hour of receiving and been watering everyday. It’s been 10 days and the lawn is established. I measured twice and ordered exactly thinking we would leave some of the garden gravelled but we 6 rolls leftover and so we did our front lawn too. WINNING!
Turfonline 5 star review on 18th April 2022 Turfonline 5 star review on 18th April 2022 Turfonline 5 star review on 18th April 2022
Initially, I needed some advice on grass seed for my back garden and found them very helpful. Since then I've bought both seed and lawn treatments. The delivery was quite quick and the pricing fair.
Turfonline is rated 4.62 based on 2,846 reviews