Turfonline Reviews

contactus@harrowdenturf.co.uk

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip, ,

Delivered on time in perfect condition. Was laid the same day and now, three weeks later, is looking superb. Excellent quality, very good service. I have no hesitation in recommending Turfonline, indeed I already have recommended them to my new neighbour!
Delivered on the day requested and in fantastic condition. One week on loads of growth and no patches it looks lush and gorgeous thai you
Always been great. Turf and seed both purchased with no trouble
Very good service. Helpful staff. Delivery on time. The meadow mat looks good
Delivered on time and good quality turf. Very easy process.
Great turf come in very good condition. Delivery good .been down for two weeks growing very with good roots.
Turfonline 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Excellent quality turf. No weeds or weed grasses that I can spot after having it down nearly 2 weeks. Roots have taken into topsoil perfectly. Definately reccomended and will buy again from Turf Online.
Turfonline 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Thrilled to bits with this . Just manageable for a nearly 80 year old to lift and install one piece at a time. Looking established already and a couple of daisies flowering.
Excellent service. Ordered online for a specific delivery date. Quality product delivered as ordered and looking great 2 weeks after laying. Very happy with the outcome.
Great quality product and service. We couldn’t be happier with the results. Highly recommend it!
Turfonline 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Turf delivered on time and in decent condition. One half pallet (out of 3.5) was pretty poor, torn a lot and bitty. We used that round trees so hope it still takes.

The rest looks high quality and looks great now it’s laid.
As described arrived on day as stated very pleased highly recommended
Turf obviously has an insect problem. Has been down for a week and a half and is starting to take. Until birds have now started taking it up again around where the lawn borders stepping stones and patio.

Other than this the Turf seems good quality and delivery was good
The delivery gentleman was very helpful.
Thank him for me.
The turf was generally speaking in good condition but in a section of
one of the rolls it fell apart due to a thinner patch.
Can not fault the service, from initial order through to delivery on the date I requested, everything went very well.
Turf arrived in very good condition and the delivery driver was very helpful and dropped the pallets where I wanted them. Overall a very good experience and no doubt if/when I need Truf again, this would be the company I would come to.
I rang and spoke to a lady about the sedum turf that I wanted and what extra fittings and fitting I might need for my slightly sloped roof. She was wonderfully helpful and answered all my daft questions.
The turf arrived exactly as described at the time I asked for and was very easy to lay although it was really heavy! It is now growing and looking very healthy on top of my shed.
Excellent service. Grass looks lovely
Great turf
Turfonline 5 star review on 1st April 2021 Turfonline 5 star review on 1st April 2021
All as expected. Very helpful customer service.
Good quality turf, no delivery issues.
Turfonline is rated 4.63 based on 2,664 reviews