Turfonline Reviews

contactus@harrowdenturf.co.uk

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

Tell us how Turfonline made you happy
Great quality and really good service would recommend this company if you want a good looking lawn
Arrived a day late, but very nice when it did arrive.
excellent product!
Excellent service. Really good quality turf. I bought the wildflower one and it was in great condition when I got it. It’s been down two weeks and it’s tsken beautifully. The service was excellent too. I wasn’t home when the delivery arrived and the guys making the delivery couldn’t have been more helpful or thoughtful about where they left my delivery. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Good quality turf at a competitive price. Excellent communication and flexible delivery date in line with my availability. Turf arrived on time and the driver was very friendly. All in all an excellent company to do business with.
Delivered on time and quality of the jubilee turf I purchased was excellent. Turf laid for 2 weeks now and I have just ordered some more for another area. Original turf rooted strong and growing great.
Great service from this company, the Turf turned up as promised dropped off as arranged, well packaged and was top quality stuff A trouble free transaction.
Very helpful lady when I phoned to order double checked my measurements and confirmed I was ordering right amount that I needed. Arrived early on the day which helped with laying, the quality of the turf was far superior to any I had seen at many garden centres. Turfs have bedded in quickly due amount of rain recently, the final result is very good.
I really can't express how happy we are with the service and quality of turf purchased. It was easy to lay and 2 weeks later is lush, green and hard wearing. So impressed!
Brilliant delivery and excellent turf
I must say that I was very impressed with the turf and the service from your company. The price was competitive and was delivered on time. Thank you
Excellent turf. Healthy on arrival. Quick to knit together. Soft and very green. I'd definitely buy again.
From ordering to delivery the service was excellent. We're very happy with our new lawn and would definitely recommend turfonline.
Fabulous service. Fabulous product. Second time I have purchased living roof from Turf online. Excellent
I can't write a review as the feed that we bought for our sedum roof has not had a chance to make any affect yet !!!
delivered on time turf excellent
Turf and soil delivered were excellent quality. The turf has taken superbly - due to the recent persistent rain - perfect timing! As for the delivery company...I have never come across a more incompetent, useless, company. The driver had to be guided down the road, held up traffic for an hour, and then moaned all the way through unloading. I would look for another company to ship your products as they are doing your company's reputation no favours.
Turf arrived as arranged early in the morning which was excellent. Driver placed it on the drive which made it easier to take round to back garden. Turf is good quality will be ordering more soon
Ordering and delivery were very simple. The turf was easy to lay. Two weeks later it has rooted well and looks lush!
Delivery of 45m2 of good quality turf arrived at the requested time. Delivery driver was extremely helpful and managed to get the turf from kerbside to my back garden using his battery operated sack truck. Would recommend 'Turfonline'
Turfonline is rated 4.61 based on 1,769 reviews