Turfonline Reviews

contactus@harrowdenturf.co.uk

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

So happy with the quality of the turf! Looks beautiful in my garden. Very reasonably priced. Definitely deserves 5 stars!
Great product but delivered a day later than promised with very little apology.
Sedum looks great now that it’s laid.
Quick and easy to order. Unbelievable value especially regarding delivery costs (I found slightly cheaper turf online but they wanted £150 delivery). New lawn is looking really great. Website is full of really handy tips and advice. I will be visiting again soon once the lawn has fully bedded and will look to purchase necessary items to keep it looking as it does now. I would thoroughly recommend using Turfonline. If you have a large project definitely book an early slot for a little extra.
Turfonline 5 star review on 4th October 2020
Turf arrived on day expected. Excellent quality turf. Shout out for the delivery driver who was very polite and helpful. Turf has been down for three weeks and it is hard to see the joins. Really pleased with the turfs and the results. Would definitely order again if needed.
Turfonline 5 star review on 4th October 2020 Turfonline 5 star review on 4th October 2020
Great quality turf as always. A pleasure dealing with the company. Helpful from the sales staff to the delivery drivers.
Very pleased with delivery and high quality of turf. Excellent.
Turf cut beautiful into manageable lengths . Was able to lay myself. Delivery quick and a very helpful driver. Great product the meadowmat.
Excellent customer service from start to finish. Very reasonable prices.
Turfonline 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Arrived in good condition, great quality and easy to lay. Very pleased with the result.
Excellent turf, excellent service and delivery.
Turf looks great, easy to order, very little wastage with the auto calculator, delivery was efficient, has been down just over a week and starting to come together nicely.
Turfonline 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Good service, quality product and fresh. Recommend
Delivery within 2 days , really helpful delivery guy, and a FANTASTIC product, we are absolutely thrilled, good dense sedum matting that was super easy to install, will definitely be purchasing the wildflower turf in a while and would recommend this company to others
Best turf I have ever sourced. Very good website and great back up. Thank you
Very pleased with our turf. It arrived when expected, was easy to lay and is a lovely colour. I'm not an experienced gardener so I was worried I had bitten off more than I could chew. But the step by step guide Turfonline provided was really helpful. I would 100% recommend their turf to others.
Turfonline 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Turf of very good quality
Several turfs damaged on the pallet during transport
Fertiliser ordered with turf was not with delivery and so could not be used before laying
Mmmmm. Could have been better, I requested a 7.5 ton vehicle with tail lift but they sent an 18 tonner, which damaged my driveway as it left.
The turf was good though.
The turf arrived on time, one of the few companies delivering on a Saturday, which was great.

I have only given it 3 stars, as there qere quite a few stones in the rolls, some of them even poking through the turf and making holes in the grass when we took them out. One roll was in such a poor condition that we have to not use it. Everything else was good and the grass looks amazing now
Quality turf turned up on time and looking good, has laid very well
The turf is fabulous after 2 weeks. We are very pleased with the quality. One small thing: we did not receive the pre turf fertiliser that we ordered. That said, the turf has taken very well anyway.
Turfonline 5 star review on 1st October 2020