Turfonline Reviews

contactus@harrowdenturf.co.uk

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

Tell us how Turfonline made you happy

"Delivery fine, got it laid in two hours, have watered every day that it hasn’t rained and it’s coming on great. Only gripe so far is there seems to be a predominance of docks and horsetails and not very many of the cottage garden flowers we thought we had ordered. Hope that the flowers come through eventually and are not crowded out by plants normally regarded as weeds (if i’d wanted weeds I didn’t need to pay hundreds of pounds for them) which I’ll probably end up removing! I now realise you don’t give a plant list for the cottage garden as you do for the other types of wildflower turf: why is this?"
"Great product....very helpful staff. Would definitively use again."
"Ordered 60m2 of Jubilee turf on a Sunday and it was delivered late morning on the following Tuesday. The rolls of turf were unloaded to the point I wished by a very helpful delivery driver using a motorised pallet truck. After two weeks the turf was growing strongly and looks great. I will definitely use Turfonline again."
"Soo very happy with my wildflower meadow mat, just can’t wait for it to grow to see the full product 😊"
"Very pleased with the turf quality, three weeks on our grass is very healthy and green, and growing well. Have just mowed it for the first time and it's looking great. Friendly delivery driver too."
"Very quick delivery and excellent meadow turf, how fully established and looking great"
"Turf arrived in great condition and settled well."
"Excellent turf! Extremely happy! All around went brilliant! Turf and delivery! Thank you!"
"Came on time and it's looks brilliant bees love it"
"As advised , the turf was laid immediately after delivery and watered in . After just two weeks , the turf is establishing itself well and wild flowers , including Ragged Robin , Daisy and Plantain are appearing . As it was the time for collecting children from nearby school , parked cars prevented delivery lorry from accessing our property . Driver kindly walked total of 600 yards with pallet truck from main road .We are greatly impressed with total service ."
"The turf arrived on schedule and in good condition. The pallet-load was placed conveniently for me to transfer to the garden. They turfs were well cut, of regular dimensions and in very good condition. I laid them out immediately and now, ten days or so later, they are growing well and look very good. So, all in all, excellent service and a great product."
"Great company, good value for money"
"Excellent service."
"I would prefer to write my review in a few months time when my wildflower turf is established and some colour appears and hopefully followed by bees, butterflies and birds. I should have a decent photo by then."
"Ordered on the Thursday for delivery anytime Tuesday. Came around 1pm. 50 roles, with one role a bit rough but just about usable and one role where it had the corner knocked off, but again manged to use it. Laid turf that afternoon, watered as directed and i have a brilliant lawn. Will definitely use again."
"Fast delivery of an excellent quality turf which has rooted quickly and looks great."
"Great quality and really good service would recommend this company if you want a good looking lawn"
"Arrived a day late, but very nice when it did arrive."
"excellent product!"
"Excellent service. Really good quality turf. I bought the wildflower one and it was in great condition when I got it. It’s been down two weeks and it’s tsken beautifully. The service was excellent too. I wasn’t home when the delivery arrived and the guys making the delivery couldn’t have been more helpful or thoughtful about where they left my delivery. Would definitely recommend and use again."
Turfonline is rated 4.60 based on 1,745 reviews