Turfonline Reviews

contactus@harrowdenturf.co.uk

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

Tell us how Turfonline made you happy
Good service online efficient delivery and good quality turf
Hi,

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you found our ordering system simple to use and very happy to hear you are pleased with the product you have received.
I am changing my first review of 3 stars to 5 stars. The original review was lower simply because the delivery came later than the time I paid extra for. However, upon reading my review, Turfonline contacted me and repaid the extra delivery money without me having to even contact them. I am delighted with this as, having my own landscaping company, I think I have just found my new supplier going forward. The quality of turf is very good and ordering very simple.
Turf arrived quickly and in good condition. Have laid it and it seems to growing well although too early to see the meadow flower effect yet
The turf arrived on time and in excellent condition. The driver was very helpful and unloaded as close as possible to the area of the garden I was working on. The new lawn looks healthy two weeks later , and almost as though it has been established for years. Thank you.
Hi,

Thank you for your review and the picture of your beautiful new lawn, its always lovely to see the end results.
The turf delivered wasn’t great- patches and brown !!!
Delivered at an early time. We laid the turf the same day and it is growing 1 week later. Would recommend anytime.
The turf was great but delivery a nightmare. The driver could not get the pallet to fit on tail lift of his truck which meant as it lowered several rolls of turf lifted off the pallet and unrolled in a heap under the truck. The driver just threw them back on the pile and laughed and shrugged. He left my shared drive with soil everywhere. Luckily we put the turf down straight away and I had bought extra so we didn’t have to use the 2 damaged rolls. I was happy enough with the final product that I couldn’t be bothered to complain to turf online but luckily that was just because I had bought too much and it didn’t effect the final result. My turf is now growing well and hopefully it will continue. I would still recommend them, I’m just putting it down to being unlucky with my delivery driver.
I was actually very pleased with the quality of the turf, the soil and the general service. What I was less pleased about, was the delivery driver lowering his loading ramp "into" my tarmac drive way, gouging a hole in it.
Fast delivery the quality of the grass was great really dark green great to lay light to handle definitely buy again.
Very good web site , with plenty of information about the different products along with lots of after care information . Very efficient with my order and very quick with delivery. Product arrived well packed and very fresh.
The turf wasn't delivered to the right address by the delivery driver. Fortunately the builders on the site were able to move the pallets with a telehandler, but it was too late to lay by the time it arrived at our house. It was laid first thing the next morning but by that point the turf was damaged from heat stress. Given the very cool weather on the day of delivery and how badly damaged the turf is, I suspect it was cut quite some time before it was delivered. We now have many dead patches in the lawn which need reseeding.
Delivered when they said with a courtesy call before hand, Turf is of a very high quality. Great price , excellent quality ,highly recommend.
We ordered 3 large bags of low-fertility wildflower topsoil... ask me next year if it worked. The delivery planning was excellent and it arrived as expected. A couple of reasons for 4 stars instead of 5: there are no arrangements to collect and reuse the pallets and bags; and I'm not 100% convinced the soil is totally peat free. Otherwise very good service, thank you.
Very happy. Great quality turf with just a couple of broken rolls across 100m2 of lawn. Prompt delivery and easy to lay. With watering and rolling it's quickly thrived and in just over a week is already looking great.
Great delivery, laid grass within the hour 3 weeks later grass has taken well and is beautiful, healthy and green x
Delivery was within stated time (driver very helpful) grass itself has come along wonderfully (the odd patch damaged but more due to myself when laying/walking on it) I would definately reccomend this company.. Brilliant :)
Superb healthy turf. Great company and very helpful. Highly recommend them.
Staff very helpful, turf arrived on time and after two weeks is already attracting a variety of wildlife
Really good quality turf which now three weeks later is a deep green and thriving. The extra payment for a timed delivery was worth it, before 11 am arrived by 9.30, all done by tea-time. Will use again
The whole process was so easy - I just put our garden measurements in, added some planks to our basket and then paid! The turf turned up promptly - our driver called us and gave us plenty of notice for the delivery. Our driver was SO helpful when he dropped the turf off and gave us a hand moving the turf to one side because we had a tricky gravel drive. The turf was in perfect condition and has grown in beautifully 10 days later. Could not recommend more!
Turfonline is rated 4.61 based on 1,767 reviews