Happy Hatter Parties Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Happy Hatter Parties

Tell us how Happy Hatter Parties made you happy

Jacqui
"I’d just like to say that we had an amazing Happy Hatter party on Saturday!! It was an Elsa themed party for 14 - 3 Year Olds including older brother and friend (6 years) Miarka was such a lovely sweet girl - she had the focus of the children the whole time - my garden unfortunately was a big distraction due to all the outdoor toys but she used it to her advantage and kept the children entertained the whole time. The weather also couldn’t have been any hotter but again “Elsa” didn’t let it get to her!! Thank you so much for a great party I will be booking again👍"
"The Party was brilliant the entertainers was so good 😊"
"I found Happy Hatter on google search, when I contacted Kelly she was very helpful and polite. I booked an entertainer for my daughter’s 1st Birthday. The booking process went smoothly and very thorough covering all our requirements. Our entertainer Venetia was excellent and kept our kids engaged the ages ranged from 1 - 9. I would definitely book with them again and also recommend to others."
"Anna the entertainer was very good with younger children and she kept them busy and happy. The reason I am not rating her 5 is because the older children were not really involved. It was a mixed age party and we had sent the details about the children's ages in advance. There should have been a few activities involving the older children too. They were bored but the little ones enjoyed themselves"
Thank you very much Amrit & also for giving your time to chat with us on the phone so that we could get some more detailed feedback from you. We are really happy that you were pleased with the service on the most part & are so sorry to hear that you felt that the older children were not as involved. Although our entertainer had made several attempts to get them involved, we cannot afford to be too persistent in going out to gather them from amongst the adult crowd at the risk of losing the main group of children that are engaged with us & the birthday child. It was very useful to speak to you however to get a more detailed idea of what you would expect & as discussed, perhaps if we are to visit you again, we can include some activities to specifically target the older children you have attending. Thank you so much again, all feedback is so very important to us so that we can continue to grow & deliver the best possible service to all of our clients & our little Hatters!
"“Daphne” adapted party games to suit the Scooby theme of my son’s party and engaged most of the children with her act. She had also adapted the music playlist to include the Scooby theme tune. My son loved it and had lots of fun."
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are over the moon that the birthday boy had such a special day!
"Another successful party thanks for helping to make the day special"
Thanks so much for having us again Laura! What an honour to join you for the third year in a row! :-)
"Thought Leigh was lovely and held the children’s attention throughout. Admin was efficient and very easy to book in just over 2 weeks. One happy birthday boy. Thank you Kelly and Leigh."
Fab, thanks so so much for your kind words Trudi! so so pleased that we had such a happy birthday boy :-D
"Happy Hatters Parties delivered the best entertainment on my sons birthday and the kept the kids busy in various activities."
Thank you so much Noor! Delighted that you were so pleased and we hope our birthday boy had a truly special day :-)
"She kept all the children engaged and entertained for the full 2 hours."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review, so pleased that the children had a fab time :-)
Happy Hatter Parties is rated 4.96 based on 230 reviews