Happy Hatter Parties Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Happy Hatter Parties

Tell us how Happy Hatter Parties made you happy

Kirsty
"We loved our happy hatter party! Leona our entertainer was fantastic and kept all the children entertained! She was bubbly, enthusiastic and approachable 😁 the games were varied and kept the children engaged throughout. I would highly recommend happy hatter parties. Kelly and Leona definitely made the party stress free."
"Thank you for giving my son a fantastic Harry Potter party. Both entertainers were brilliant and engaged with all the children. Will be recommending to all my friends and will be using Happy Hatter Parties in the future."
"Fabulous, amazing, super fun!!! Happy hatters is a must if you’re looking for kids entertainment, Kelly was wonderful, professional and made our daughters day one to remember. All other parents were impressed and we will most definitely use them again at any future party we have!! Honestly cannot rate highly enough!!"
"Happy Hatter Parties were very accommodating when I had to change the date of my son's party at the last minute. They had to find another entertainer at very short notice and she managed to keep all of the children very well entertained for the hour and a half she was there. The only thing I'd question would be the theme - we asked for a Jungle theme which wasn't as obvious as I would have liked but considering everything was rearranged at the last minute, my main priority was my son enjoying his party - which he did!"
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write us a review.  We were delighted to hear that the children had such a fab time with your entertainer and that the birthday boy had a great day!

Our sincerest apologies that you didn't feel that the Jungle theme was as obvious as you'd have liked, we do work to ensure that the themed storytelling is woven throughout the games and appropriate music is used but if you are to use us again in future, we will be sure to discuss  your themed party plan in greater detail with you prior to your event so we can work together to ensure that the theme was as you had imagined.

"Anna the entertainer was very good with younger children and she kept them busy and happy. The reason I am not rating her 5 is because the older children were not really involved. It was a mixed age party and we had sent the details about the children's ages in advance. There should have been a few activities involving the older children too. They were bored but the little ones enjoyed themselves"
Thank you very much Amrit & also for giving your time to chat with us on the phone so that we could get some more detailed feedback from you. We are really happy that you were pleased with the service on the most part & are so sorry to hear that you felt that the older children were not as involved. Although our entertainer had made several attempts to get them involved, we cannot afford to be too persistent in going out to gather them from amongst the adult crowd at the risk of losing the main group of children that are engaged with us & the birthday child. It was very useful to speak to you however to get a more detailed idea of what you would expect & as discussed, perhaps if we are to visit you again, we can include some activities to specifically target the older children you have attending. Thank you so much again, all feedback is so very important to us so that we can continue to grow & deliver the best possible service to all of our clients & our little Hatters!
"“Daphne” adapted party games to suit the Scooby theme of my son’s party and engaged most of the children with her act. She had also adapted the music playlist to include the Scooby theme tune. My son loved it and had lots of fun."
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are over the moon that the birthday boy had such a special day!
"Another successful party thanks for helping to make the day special"
Thanks so much for having us again Laura! What an honour to join you for the third year in a row! :-)
"Thought Leigh was lovely and held the children’s attention throughout. Admin was efficient and very easy to book in just over 2 weeks. One happy birthday boy. Thank you Kelly and Leigh."
Fab, thanks so so much for your kind words Trudi! so so pleased that we had such a happy birthday boy :-D
"Happy Hatters Parties delivered the best entertainment on my sons birthday and the kept the kids busy in various activities."
Thank you so much Noor! Delighted that you were so pleased and we hope our birthday boy had a truly special day :-)
"She kept all the children engaged and entertained for the full 2 hours."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review, so pleased that the children had a fab time :-)
Happy Hatter Parties is rated 4.96 based on 251 reviews