Happy Hatter Parties Reviews

Tell us how Happy Hatter Parties made you happy

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

Jacqui
"I’d just like to say that we had an amazing Happy Hatter party on Saturday!! It was an Elsa themed party for 14 - 3 Year Olds including older brother and friend (6 years) Miarka was such a lovely sweet girl - she had the focus of the children the whole time - my garden unfortunately was a big distraction due to all the outdoor toys but she used it to her advantage and kept the children entertained the whole time. The weather also couldn’t have been any hotter but again “Elsa” didn’t let it get to her!! Thank you so much for a great party I will be booking again👍"
"The Party was brilliant the entertainers was so good 😊"
"I found Happy Hatter on google search, when I contacted Kelly she was very helpful and polite. I booked an entertainer for my daughter’s 1st Birthday. The booking process went smoothly and very thorough covering all our requirements. Our entertainer Venetia was excellent and kept our kids engaged the ages ranged from 1 - 9. I would definitely book with them again and also recommend to others."
Happy Hatter Parties is rated 4.96 based on 230 reviews