Happy Hatter Parties Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Happy Hatter Parties

Tell us how Happy Hatter Parties made you happy

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

"Kerry was fantastic. My daughter loved her party and so did all her friends. I will defently be booking kerry for her next party. Highly recommend."
Valda
"Jodie was exceptional, the children had a fabulous time and were wonderfully entertained throughout the whole three hours. I wanted a spooky halloween themed party and it definitely met the brief. Would definitely recommend Jodie and Happy Hatter Parties."
"“That was the best birthday ever” - my daughter’s own review (5 years old). Thank you to Kelly and especially Melanie for a perfect birthday party! My very shy daughter loved the attention and the entertainment kept 22 kids under 5 ecstatically active until the very end! The easiest “best party” I have ever hosted! Thank you!"
Happy Hatter Parties is rated 4.96 based on 208 reviews