Happy Hatter Parties Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Happy Hatter Parties

Tell us how Happy Hatter Parties made you happy

Jacqui
"I’d just like to say that we had an amazing Happy Hatter party on Saturday!! It was an Elsa themed party for 14 - 3 Year Olds including older brother and friend (6 years) Miarka was such a lovely sweet girl - she had the focus of the children the whole time - my garden unfortunately was a big distraction due to all the outdoor toys but she used it to her advantage and kept the children entertained the whole time. The weather also couldn’t have been any hotter but again “Elsa” didn’t let it get to her!! Thank you so much for a great party I will be booking again👍"
"The Party was brilliant the entertainers was so good 😊"
"I found Happy Hatter on google search, when I contacted Kelly she was very helpful and polite. I booked an entertainer for my daughter’s 1st Birthday. The booking process went smoothly and very thorough covering all our requirements. Our entertainer Venetia was excellent and kept our kids engaged the ages ranged from 1 - 9. I would definitely book with them again and also recommend to others."
"Lottie and Simone were fantastic with the children and kept them busy and happy for the whole 2 hour party. They managed well with a large group (around 50 little ones) and treated all the children fairly. Lots of fun party games, glitter tattoos and dancing with music. It was also an unusual part as it was for 4 children combined, and the entertainers gave out 4 presents to them at no extra cost to the usual party cost, so that was appreciated. Plus each child took home a little pack of stickers and lollipop. Overall a great party, within minimal organising required of the parents!"
"Amazing! Kelly made our son's party experience phenomenal; her energy was boundless from beginning to end and she had 25 four year olds in the palm of her hand. Happy hatter parties is a big hit in our house. Many thanks, Peter."
Thank you so very much Peter for your wonderful comments :-) It was a delight to join you all and we very much hope to see you again in the future!
Happy Hatter Parties is rated 4.96 based on 230 reviews