Happy Hatter Parties Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Happy Hatter Parties

How would you rate Happy Hatter Parties ?

"“Daphne” adapted party games to suit the Scooby theme of my son’s party and engaged most of the children with her act. She had also adapted the music playlist to include the Scooby theme tune. My son loved it and had lots of fun."
Binny
"Kids were involved very much in games and they had fabulous time"
"My little boy had the best parry ever, they were kept entertained for the whole duration of the party. We had a problem getting into our hall but that didn’t stop the guys taking control of the children outside on the pavement and keeping them happy. I would definitely use them again, this is the 2nd time I’ve had them and as before they didn’t disappoint. Can not recommend them enough. Thank you soooooo much. Jo"
"I hired Happy Hatters for my daughters 5th Birthday. The entertainer was amazing and all the children had so much mum. I would highly recommend them."
Thank you so very much Jessica; thrilled to hear that the little ones had such a great time! We really do hope to see you again in the future :-)
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are over the moon that the birthday boy had such a special day!
"Kids were involved very much in games and they had fabulous time"
Thank you so very much Binny! A delight to be able to join you and the family again! :-)
"Another successful party thanks for helping to make the day special"
Thanks so much for having us again Laura! What an honour to join you for the third year in a row! :-)
"Mel made 23 x 4 year olds very happy! I relaxed and enjoyed the party and we have some great photos and memories to look back on. I have to say it was the best party entertainment and would recommend to anyone!"
That's absolutely wonderful to hear Suzanne! Thank you so much for your kind words :-) Chuffed to but that the little ones were so pleased and that you were able to enjoy the day! :-)
It was an absolute Joy Jo! Thank you so much for having us along - we think the little ones actually liked the street entertainer element at the beginning ;-D We would be thrilled to join you again in the future!
"Lucy was fantastic with the children keeping 30 entertained for the hour...they all loved her"
So pleased that the little ones had a fab time with lucy, thanks so much for having us along! :-)
"So helpful and communicative, going the extra mile to make sure it all ran smoothly for us. So pleased and grateful. Thank you!!"
And we too are so grateful to you for choosing us and allowing to help in making the day so special :-)
"The party was organised well by Happy hatters. Rebecca has ensure that all the kids are busy and enjoyed well. She also engaged the kids very well according to their mood and personality. All the guests including the kids enjoyed the party very much."
Oh lovely, thank you very much Sai! We are thrilled that you were all so happy & really do hope to see you again!
"Thought Leigh was lovely and held the children’s attention throughout. Admin was efficient and very easy to book in just over 2 weeks. One happy birthday boy. Thank you Kelly and Leigh."
Fab, thanks so so much for your kind words Trudi! so so pleased that we had such a happy birthday boy :-D
"So happy we chose happy hatter parties.Friendly, and professional from start to finish. Made our daughters Birthday extra special Leigh was fantastic had the children engaged from start to finish. The children loved the mix of games. We really loved the fact the party was made to feel so personal leigh phoned us a few days before the party asked if there were any favorite songs our daughter liked so she could include them on the playlist. Asked the names of children attending in advance so they all had name badges ready for them as they arrived. Nothing was too much trouble and would definitely use them again."
Absolutely beaming to read your kind words! Thank you so so much! We are so happy that the children had such a lovely time with Leigh & that you were so pleased with your experience with us. Really hope to see you again :-D
"I would definitely recommend happy hatters parties! Lucy the entertainer kept a room full of 5 year olds engaged the whole time. She was so energetic the kids loved her 😄 the whole process from booking the party was well organised and very efficient, I would definitely use the company again! 😊"
Thank you so much for such a super review Sam! Genuinely couldn't be happier that the whole experience was great for you and the children! We'd be delighted to see you again in the future!
"Alison took the attention of the children immediately, allowing us to continue with setting up the tables, chairs, food etc. She had vast arrangement of games and activities of which all of the children enjoyed immensely. The feedback what we received from parents, was that their children were very delighted to play with the Pixie Fairy Allison. The parents said they were very impressed were going to look at getting an entertainer for their child's next birthday."
Oh how wonderful Brian! Thank you so much for your wonderful words! We were so grateful to be part of the day and are thrilled that the children had such a fab time with Pixie Fairy Alison :-D
"Happy Hatters Parties delivered the best entertainment on my sons birthday and the kept the kids busy in various activities."
Thank you so much Noor! Delighted that you were so pleased and we hope our birthday boy had a truly special day :-)
"Absolutely amazing, the kids loved princess poppy and all the adults there's kept commenting on how great she was, perfect for a kids party"
We had an awesome time at your Trolls party Danielle! Thank you so much for your review; couldn't be happier that you were all so pleased!
"Lucy attended my son's 6th birthday party. I had about 16 very excitable 5-6 year olds. She was brilliant, she arrived and was set up before the kids arrived so once they started to arrive she had music playing and interacted with the kids as they arrived. All the kids had a great time and she was able to keep both the boys and girls entertained throughout. I would highly recommend happy hatters"
Thanks so much for your kind words Shan! We are delighted to have been able to provide a special day for your little ones :-) Hope to see you again!
"Anna (the entertainer) was extremely upbeat and friendly, she was able to engage with everyone attending the party and all were totally captivated by her. The games and entertainment were varied and catered to all ages, Anna made sure no child or teenager was let out."
Thanks so much for such a wonderful review :-) We are so so happy that all of the children were so involved and engaged; we very much hope to see you again!
"Communicated well before the event, Arrived on time , good interaction with kids,"
"Very engaging activities. All the kids were effortlessly engaged and they all seemed to be having fun. The adults also thought it was very good."
How lovely to hear, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your fab review here :-) Really hope to see you again!
"Happy Hatters did our twins’ 6th birthday party. Both entertainers were great and kept the kids attention for the whole party. They were full of energy and had plenty for the kids to do!"
Thanks so much; so glad that we could provide a high energy, fun filled couple of hours and that the children were so happy! Really hope to see you again! :-)
Happy Hatter Parties is rated 4.95 based on 162 reviews