Happy Hatter Parties Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Happy Hatter Parties

Tell us how Happy Hatter Parties made you happy

"Kerry was fantastic. My daughter loved her party and so did all her friends. I will defently be booking kerry for her next party. Highly recommend."
Valda
"Jodie was exceptional, the children had a fabulous time and were wonderfully entertained throughout the whole three hours. I wanted a spooky halloween themed party and it definitely met the brief. Would definitely recommend Jodie and Happy Hatter Parties."
"“That was the best birthday ever” - my daughter’s own review (5 years old). Thank you to Kelly and especially Melanie for a perfect birthday party! My very shy daughter loved the attention and the entertainment kept 22 kids under 5 ecstatically active until the very end! The easiest “best party” I have ever hosted! Thank you!"
"This was the 3rd birthday party with Happy Hatter for my daughter. Just one word: PROFESSIONAL"
It was an absolute pleasure to be able to join you all again for the third time running George, thank you so very much!! :-)
"Absoluty delighted with Happy Hatters from start to finish. Any enquiries were answered quickly and I received a phone call from our lovely entertainer a week before the party. From start to finish during the party the entertainer was lovely and the children loved her, she kept their attention and they all got involved with the party. I can honestly recommend Happy Hatters for a children's party and u wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Thank you for a wonderful experience for my daughter and her friends."
How so very lovely Liz, thank you so very much! It is so wonderful hearing how engaged the children were, we are over the moon with your lovely feedback and hope very much to see you again in the future! x
"Kelly was our entertainer for our sons 5 th birthday party. Kelly called us and spoke to us about the things and songs our son enjoyed. We had a Madagascar themed party and Kelly had the music playlist set perfectly to match the theme. She came dressed as a lion and knew each child’s name as soon as they came in. The children were engaged throughout and I could see lots of happy faces all around! What we liked the most was that she had very few gimmicks and the entertainment was pure jokes and games that the kids truly enjoyed!"
Ambika, thank you so very much for such a lovely review :-) We are so delighted that you were so thrilled and what an absolute joy to know what a fab time was had by the children! It was a pleasure to be a part of your little one's special day and we very much hope to see you again in the future!
"Kelly was engaging and fun, unequivocally one of the best entertainers we have seen amongst 5-year old birthday parties elsewhere!"
Thank you so much Vidur! Couldn't be happier to hear how pleased you were; the children were an energetic delight! Thank you so much for having us along! Hope to see you again in the future :-)
"I highly recommend Happy Hatter Parties. I have hired HHP twice now and both events have been extremely successful. The children absolutely loved both entertainers and nothing was too much trouble. Kelly was amazing and even has the ability to remember every child’s name! I will definitely be rebooking for my children’s parties in the future!"
A complete and utter joy to be able to join you 2 years in a row Claire, thank you so very much! Thrilled to hear how pleased you were and what a joyful time the children had :-D We would be delighted to join you again in the future xx
What a beautiful little birthday unicorn! :-) Thank you so much for sharing your kind words & lovely picture; we'd be over the moon to join you again in the future!
"We had Lucy for our daughters 6th Birthday & the kids loved her. Lucy was happy & bouncy and kept the many different activities rolling to keep the kids entertained, ages ranging from two to seven. I would highly recommend Happy Hatter parties & would most definitely use them again if our daughter wants an entertainer party for her 7th Birthday xx"
Thank you Kelly! How happy we are to hear what a fab time the children had with Lucy, we would be overjoyed to join you again in the future! :-)
"Kelly hosted my daughters 5th Birthday party for about 23 children and was wonderful. The children were completely engaged and really enjoyed the brilliantly structured entertainment. Kelly made sure that my daughter was made a fuss of too, and Evie loved her. Loads of the parents said how good Kelly was too. This is the 2nd time I have used Happy Hatters and I wholeheartedly endorse them. Many thanks Cass"
Thank you so much Cass! What kind words :-) So thrilled to have been a part of another of your parties & genuinely over the moon that yourself and children were so so pleased with your time with us! Hope to see you again!
"An excellent party all the kids loved it and the parents all commented how good it was."
Thank you so very much Samantha! It was a delight to join you for your princess ball & the children just a joy! We are so pleased to hear that you were so happy :-)
"Completely thrilled with the service from Happy Hatter Parties. Professional, polite and friendly and would totally recommend."
Thank you so very much! Delighted that you were so happy with your experience :-)
"We have used Happy Hatter Parties for 4 years now at our pre-school and without exception we have been delighted with the way the entertainer has engaged the children for the 2 hour duration. Lucy has been with us for the last two years and her enthusiasm is and energy ensure a very successful party. Many thanks"
Thank you so much Teresa, it is an absolute privilege to join you all year after year! We couldn't be happier that the children have such wonderful time...hope to see you again in 2019 :-D
"Nicola was fabulous. Thank you so much for keeping all the kids entertained for so long."
Thank you so much for your kind words delighted that the children were kept so engaged!
"I am extremely happy with my experience of Happy Hatters Parties. They are professional, courteous and provided us a very good party entertainer. Marina came to entertain the children at the charity HOPE for Epilepsy London, Christmas Party. She was in character, (she dressed as Santas Elf), and and she had the children enthralled. She was excellent! She played games and she had a bubble machine which our children really loved. She was kind and very nice to all the children. She kept them entertained for the whole hour. I would highly recommend Happy Hatters Party Entertainers."
How wonderful Nadine, thank you ever such a lot for your lovely words! We are absolutely over the moon that the party was a success; we very much hope to see you all again!
"Couldn’t recommend Happy Hatter Parties enough!! Kelly and Rebecca was outstanding. Rebecca was fantastic and entertained mixed ages for my sons 1st Birthday and they all loved it! 100% would book them again for next year!!"
Thank you so much Sarah! We are thrilled to bits that the children were so entertained :-) We would be over the moon to join you again in the future!
"I was extremely impressed by Happy Hatters, very good with communication, the two entertainers that were unicorns for my daughters 3rd Birthday party made it the most relaxing special afternoon for 35 children. They kept the children engaged by different fun activities for 3 hrs that meant the parents could enjoy some adult time. Very professional! All the children, parents and most importantly my daughter had a magical time. I would definitely use them again, thank you!"
Hello Daisy! Thank you so so much for your kind words :-) We are over the moon that the party was so magical for the children! Thank you so much for letting us be part of such a special day; we very much hope to see you again in the future :-)
"Nev was amazing. The kids absolutely loved it and I would definitely book again. Thanks for a fab party!"
Thanks so much Katie! Delighted that yourself and the children were so happy with your experience :-) Such a joy to be able to join you!
This is amazing, thank you Valda! It was an absolute joy to join you for your event :-) Thank you for having us xx
Oh how wonderful to hear Nicola!
Thank you so so much, we are absolutely over the moon to get such a great review from the birthday girl herself and indeed so very pleased that you found the whole experience such a good one! We very much hope to see you again in the future :-)
"Another brilliant party led by the team from Happy Hatter Parties. This is the third party we have used the entertainers from. They are always well prepared and organised. The children never have a dull moment! Lovely Entertainer (Wonder Woman!) who was lovely and friendly with my daughter and her friends. Thank you very much!"
Thank you for such kind words Geisla! An absolute joy to be able to join you year after year & I know that our lovely Mel, Wonder Woman had a blast with you all :-)
"The children had a wonderful time. Really good party, perfect for the 5 year olds."
Thank you very much for having us along Karen! :-)
Happy Hatter Parties is rated 4.96 based on 205 reviews