Hanson Electrical Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hanson Electrical

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy

"Sorry a bit late with this fridge freezer delivered the work men was brilliant even down to removing my other one into the garage they didn't have to but offered it seemed no trouble to them l would recommend"
"The products were delivered on time and the delivery drivers were pleasant and helpful."
"Absolutely excellent first class service. Washing machine supplied fitted and old one removed all within few hours couldn’t ask for anymore Highly recommended"
"Great service, easy to order and speedy delivery"
"Easy to order. Delivered on day chosen. Polite and helpful delivery drivers."
"Excellent service, delivered on time on the day requested, can't beat the installation and recycling costs compared to other high street companies"
"Went to purchase a built in oven, staff was helpful and knowledge. Most importantly they had the oven in stock, not like other High Street stores which make you wait and pay for delivery. Would recommend this company to family and friends and will certainly use them again."
"I visited Hanson Electrical some months ago as I specifically wanted an Orange Smeg fridge freezer. This is not an item that is easily available in the UK! Chris kept hold of my details and regularly kept me informed, letting me know the possibility of obtaining one. 4 months on, I am now the proud owner of a bright orange Smeg and it looks amazing. The service from Chris was second to none and I feel sure that I would not have received the same high standard from a large high street store. Many thanks, Chris."
"We went to Willerby store , Helpful , welcoming and knowable manager and staff , brilliant customer service , absolutely 5 star in everything ( information , payment , delivery and instalment ) thank you to all of you"
"I bought online , very straightforward. I received a courtesy call within the hour thanking me for my purchase and confirming delivery date. Unbeatable price and excellent service. Highly recommend."
"Speedy delivery. Helpful customer services. Delivery staff polite."
"I am a landlord and my tenant needed his washing machine replaced. I did everything on line after a brief informative telephone chat with a Hanson rep. Absolutely superb service. It could not have been smoother. Thank you."
"Brilliant service, speedy delivery."
"Pleasantly surprised to see that Hanson Electrical were selling the washing machine we wanted at a lower price than some of the bigger companies we'd have initially thought to go through. It was easy to order, delivery and installation was quick and very professional. Would definitely use them again."
"Knowledgeable staff, delivered when expected. 5 stars!"
"I just want to say how helpful patient and I would give them the highest rating there is and would definitely recommend them any day many thanks"
"Certainly 5star service from you...freezer broke, went in for replacement at 12.30 today....new freezer arrived one hour later! Best for service anywhere.Many thanks to all involved. Mu Dawsonmudawson@googlemail.com"
"Brilliant service I store at point of purchase. Delivery drivers Matty and Lee telephoned half an hour prior to inform of when they would be calling. They introduced themselves on the phone and when they came to the door. The Neff Fridge Freezer was unpacked and they explained that it had to be stood for a while. They removed all the packaging. Thank you for excellent service start to finish. Highly recommended"
"Quick and efficient"
"Very happy from start to finish, will buy again."
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.87 based on 299 reviews