Hanson Electrical Reviews

Read Hanson Electrical Reviews

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy
Five star service from the initial phone call to Mike at the Willerby Road branch, friendly and helpful, through to the delivery and installation of my cooker and fridge freezer. Prices, communication and timing great and personal feeling unlike bigger suppliers. Will be back for any future requirements and recommend to all. Thanks guys.
Very pleased with everything. Customer service , delivery was great.
Really happy with the work and effort
Richard Rand took
To fix my cooker,
A job well done,
Thankyou Richard
Two, very respectful to Covid19, delivery men brought my fridge/freezer. First floor flat with turn on the stairs, they left nothing to chance removing(and replacing) lamp,table,ornaments. As arranged, old fridge freezer and all packaging removed. Excellent customer care.
Got a date for tuesday moring got to 13:30 still not arrived when i rang the shop got told running late might be another hour i told them i had lost a day’s pay he said no you lost half a day
Great service from Dave at the Holderness road shop we ordered a double oven Tuesday morning and he arranged fitting and it was delivered and installed the next day fantastic service . Well done to all.
Very good online service, and prompt delivery of our dishwasher.
However! The website doesn’t specify that integral machines will not be installed (although we would have been happy to pay for that service) and we therefore wasted £10 for the old machine to NOT be taken away and recycled. Bad communication, and Hanson Electrical owe us £10!
Excellent service. I was impressed with the delivery, very helpful, too
I ordered a slimline dishwasher. The website was easy to use and delivery was fast. I was sent emails at each stage which I thought was helpful. Would highly recommend.
Really happy with the whole quick easy service Hanson’s provided ,the price was competitive, order Saturday night in working Monday tea time , really nice delivery drivers very professional.will be back next time we need another appliance .
Ordered one evening. Arrived next day. The driver phoned with approx time of delivery. Two very helpful happy delivery men. Very satisfied with this experience.
Glad I found their website, better quality than the bigger national companies, free delivery by cheerful friendly employees. Can't say more, I know where to go next time, Hanson every time!
Received my order on time very pleasant people all round. If I ever need any electrical products this is where I will buy them.
Very good company. I'm very satisfied
Very happy with the service I've recieved,these guys went above and beyond to help me out with a problem I had with an apliance,i could not of asked for better service and lovely friends staff,I would definitely recommend hansons willerby road.
Thankyou hansons staff
Quick and efficient service. Friendly delivery staff
Ordering online was simple. Price very competitive, delivery on time and we got a phone call to say it would be with us in 30 mins and it was.
The men who installed the washer borrowed screwdrivers off me as they didn’t have tools with them. They did not seat the rubber washer in the cold feed connector and so it leaked. To switch the water isolated off I had to pull the washer out and being 72 I haven’t got the strength causing the Lino to rip.
When I rang Hanson’s to inform them of the situation I was told it was my fault that the Lino ripped because I pulled the washer out. My delema was should I have waited for your men to get back and flood the kitchen
I think not
A shoddy service with no customer care what so ever
Tony Beeston
Customer service was excellent from the beginning of the purchase and throughout the whole process. The guy's were very polite and helpful. Well done to the delivery guys .social distance observed .have used Hanson previously. 1 year ago fridge purchase.recently washer .definitely reccomend these guys .big thankyou.
great customer service from start to finish, affordable products, quick delivery times
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.84 based on 397 reviews