Hanson Electrical Reviews

Read Hanson Electrical Reviews

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy
Just don’t go anywhere else for your electrical good. This company and employees are fantastic. John Marris
Ordered online, chose delivery date, confirmed next day by Hansons. Delivery time was confirmed and updated by the driver on the actual morning. Everything, including the price, was spot on, thank you Hanson Electrical.
Superb Customer service I have been using Hanson’s for the last 15 years for my Rental Portfolio and they are honestly faultless Excellent product knowledge and support Chris and Tom in particular go out of their way to help Very competetive on price too Which helps😎 5stars from me
I had never ordered from Hanson previously but was recommended by a friend, also it seemed a better idea to give a local business my custom. This turned out to be a great choice not only did I find the same washer I was about to by from AO for £30 cheaper, but due to a stock issue Hanson contacted me and offered by the next model up for the same price boom! what a result. They delivered exactly when promised and the delivery guys where good lads as well! definitely recommend I will certainly purchase from here next time I need kitchen appliances.
Customer service second to none, delivery men very pleasant and helpful. I would not go anywhere else for my electrical equipment
From choice of washing machine to installation, the service was excellent. This was for a buy-to-let and other than paying and a few telephone calls that was the extent of my involvement.
Was really happy with the service delivery guys very friendly and helpful will be buying all my elecicals from them
Ordered on a weekend and delivered on the following Tuesday. (Monday was a bank holiday) Excellent service. The delivery men asked where we wanted it and placed it there. Highly recommend Hanson Electrical.
Absolutely excellent service. Couldn't ask for better. Lee Baker
They said what they would do and did it cannot ask kor more
Arrived on time. delivered the goods as pr order. price matched. 5 star recommended
We had great customer service for our freezer.It was delivered on time and they removed the covering and installed it .Would recommend Hanson's to everybody.
Very competitive price, prompt friendly service and a local company.
Fantastic customer service, great price and fantastic after care, highly recommended, thanks to all the staff for a great service
This is the second time I have used Hanson’s. Both times they were professional and helpful and took out any worries. They delivered as promised and installed without a problem. Thank you very much
Excellent service, everything ran smoothly from ordering to delivery, no problems.
Excellent service. Appliance priced on a par with national retailers and excellent delivery service, with personal telephone confirmation of all arrangements.
Top item brilliant service fast free delivery as always, all at a very very good price
Excellent service purchased an oven Friday and had it delivered Saturday morning. John in the Willerby branch very helpful and knew his stuff, unlike un helpful staff at Curry's.
Ordered a Tumble Dryer online Wednesday evening. Received a confirmation call on Thursday and Tumble Dryer delivered on Friday. We have always used Hansons for our white goods and will continue to do so. Impeccable service as always and we will continue to recommend to family and friends.
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.87 based on 541 reviews