Hanson Electrical Reviews

Read Hanson Electrical Reviews

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hanson Electrical 5 star review on 22nd November 2016
Mrs E Grange
More Photos & Videos
Washing machine packed up. Ordered online and chose delivery date. Delivery was good and was kept informed when they were on their way. Excellent customer service by all.
After choosing a suitable fridge freezer for my sister online I contacted customer services to explain her particular circumstances and they agreed it would be possible to deliver into the house and remove the old one by making special arrangements in view of COVID 19. It was delivered from stock the following day and my sister is delighted with it. Their service throughout was helpful, efficient and friendly, Well done Hansens!
The friendly service and effort shown by Tommy and Laura has made the experience of shopping for a new kitchen a pleasure.

When we hit some problems during the installation they stepped up and went 'the extra mile' to help us achieve what we wanted.

We wouldn't consider internet shopping as Hanson's are local, highly competitive and the customer service is the thing that sets them apart.

Service with a smile.
My washing machine was delivered on the day promised. The delivery driver was great had a good sense of humour. The item was delivered to the doorstep only due the COVID-19. however instructions were provided and the driver made it clear to remove the washers and screws from the back before use.
It was fairly easy to install and thus far I am satisfied with it. I have nothing to complain about.
I ordered on line, was kept informed throughout the process, given a date which suited me- free delivery- and it came within the time slot. Perfect from start to finish
Fabulous service from the start - ordered placed and the following morning a call was received to confirm delivery time and procedure. Delivery arrived the next day as advised and was handled by a very pleasant driver. Great service all round, thank you :)
Fridge freezer died yesterday, Hanson were extremely helpful over the phone to get a replacement, delivered next day by very helpful chap (especially in these troubling times), can’t praise them enough. Customer service like it used to be...thank you
Fantastic customer service from knowledgeable and professional staff. I can't recommend Hanson Electrical highly enough. Thank you for coming to my rescue.
Fantastic customer service from knowledgeable and professional staff. I can't recommend Hanson electrical highly enough. Thank you for coming to my rescue.
excellent service as always, very helpful.
Ordered via the Website, follow up e-mails and phone call, delivery made when I wanted it, delivered to the door....spot on.
Very fast efficient service, polite staff,great price,I would recommend this company
First class service in difficult times
Good value
Delivery on time
Excellent quick service, especially during the current circumstances. Friendly helpful delivery driver, wouldnt hesitate to use again.
Cannot fault Hanson's as always a great company quick efficient and always goes the extra mile. Thank you once again for the effort you have gone too to make sure we had what we asked for at such a difficult time. A1 delivery as well.
ordered on line, great service, delivery prompt, fitters so polite
and efficient. Will be back for certain. Thank You
Fantastic value for money and really helpful customer service from advice to delivery, thank you Tom & Brad.
Great item, really pleased with the freezer and prompt delivery during the pandemic.
Can’t believe what a service Hanson electrical has done only rang at 10 30 to order a washer dryer it came by 2 o ‘clock just so thankful in this time
I was really pleased with the very quick service and the person on the phone who took.my order and the delivery man I didn't wait long for my item to be delivered and im very happy with it thankyou
Great Service from Hanson . Would highly recommend. Tommy answered all my questions and was very knowledgable and friendly. Great service.
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.88 based on 360 reviews