Hanson Electrical Reviews

Read Hanson Electrical Reviews

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy
Was very helpful with buying the oven also gave me numbers to contact in installing. Delivery men very polite and efficient.
Unbelievable service ordered over the phone so helpful. When my appliance arrived the gentlemen delivering was so professional and friendly thank you xx
First class service
Easy to order. Loved the personal phone call to confirm delivery time. Great service all round.
Fast, easy delivery, customer service really good, had a courtesy call to thank me for ordering and when my order would be delivered. Would highly recommend!
Easy to order, good communication, nice delivery lads, will definitely use again
Reasonable price, quickly available easily arranged for delivery
Easy to order on line. Fast delivery. Delivery staff were helpful. Paid for removal and installation great value.
Great local company who deliver as promised.
Fantastic all round service! Great price and delivered the item promptly when they said they would. Thanks!! I'd definitely recommend.
I am so happy with the service from Hanson’s, I have used them many times in the past and will continue to use them. I ordered a dishwasher, price was as good as anywhere, 5 year warranty and excellent collection and delivery service. I ordered on internet, within 30 mins they rang and confirmed order and delivery date saying probably in the morning, the day of delivery drivers rang me about 20 mins before delivery, very friendly and covid aware. For another £15 they took away my old dishwasher and all the packaging. You just can’t go wrong - thank you so much.
Great service
Great delivery time
Great delivery team
Ordered my new dishwasher on line, waited for a week to take advantage of free delivery. Delivery driver rang half hour before arriving. Can’t fault the process at all. I will certainly order from them again.
Bought a condenser dryer online. Ordered about 12.30pm, picked up within the hour and was using the dryer by 2.30pm. Good competetive price, and extremely helpful.
Quick and efficient service would definitely recommend this supplier
Fast delivery following internet purchase. Very please with the item. Have bought many items over the years from Hanson's and have never had course to complain.
Very happy with my washing machine. Ordered on line then a lady called to confirm order the next day. It came the next day as I requested really friendly delivery men.
Very good communication and service.
Great service
The ease of online ordering, the follow up call to confirm my requirements ensured excellent customer service while unable to visit the shop. They liaised with the gas fitter who was on time and very professional and their drivers called ahead and ensured that my delivery was on time and all went to plan as promised. Would highly recommend this professional local company.
Excellent service from online order to delivery. We have used Hanson previously for white goods in a new kitchen and ordered a replacement Freezer for our "extra storage". Good to use a "local supplier"
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.86 based on 493 reviews