Hanson Electrical Reviews

Read Hanson Electrical Reviews

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy
Excellent service from ordering you delivery
Same applies to their recommended fitters.

Would happily go to Hansons again for any other appliances we may need
After placing order received a pleasant confirmtory phone call. Order delivered on time efficiently by a very polite and helpful chap.

Excellent service.
Although the shop wasn't open I ordered on-line whilst in the carpark. My new washing machine was all paid for and in the back of my van within ten minutes. Very efficient
Easy transaction delivery on time
Excellent service fast and efficient
Excellent covers everything in dealing with Hanson Electrical.
Excellent service, efficient and speedy. Recommend to anyone.
I ordered a fridge freezer mine stopped working so panicked Ordered and delivered next day very pleased l bought local
Excellent service from ordering to the delivery. A first class service . Would recommend Hanson to everybody.
Excellent service. Ordered tumble dryer for my 88 year old Mum on the Monday Evening. 1st thing Tuesday morning telephone call to confirm receipt and to say it was ready for collection whenever we wanted to go, gave clear instructions of what to do when we arrived. Collected Tuesday morning all within COVID regulations. Same excellent service as always despite the pandemic.
Washer spot on delivery and customer care spot on but they were unable to connect washer as I had not disconnected my old one and they came back first thing Monday morning to collect old. I have paid for connection and removal of packaging which they didn't do/take but going to ring to see if they can give me a credit note as I need a fridge freezer next and happy to buy again from Hanson Electrical.
All good
Thanks
Competitive prices and vey good service.
Have used before and will use again whenever the need arises.
Excellent service, ordered freezer online on the Monday and delivered on the Wednesday
No issues order was ready and waiting to be picked up
Brilliant customer service will definitely use this store again
I was very happy with the promptness and delivery of the tumble dryer, and the speedy manner in which the old one was dealt with.
Excellent customer service, would definitely use again and most definitely recommend.
Was very impressed with Hanson’s. placed order on website one evening. Telephone call from them the next morning confirming that they have my order and when it will be delivered. Two days later a phone call from the delivery driver informing me what time they will arrive. Two polite men arrived, unpacked and put my tumble dryer in the place I wanted it. Excellent service from start to finish. Would certainly be using them again.
Excellent choice of goods, reasonably priced, fast efficient delivery, carried safely into house and removed all packaging..... can't get better than that! Highly recommend.
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.86 based on 500 reviews