Handy Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handy Labels
Read Handy Labels Reviews

About Handy Labels:

When it comes to printing labels and stickers, we think we are quite good at what we do - but we thought it would be better if we let some of our previous customers tell you about us instead!

Tell us how Handy Labels made you happy
Easy to use website, quick turnaround of artwork and accurate estimate of delivery (which was only a couple of days). Nice quality labels. Expensive for a small run but worth it.
Thank you for your kind words! We are pleased that you are impressed with our service and we appreciate your feedback. šŸ‘
Absolute gorgeous labels , perfect , I shall be buying more from these guys . Job well done šŸ„°
Thank you for your 5-star review, Matthew! We are pleased that you rate our labels as perfect and we look forward to your next order. šŸ‘
love my labels, service quick and efficient, thank you
Thank you for your kind words, Pauline. We are pleased that you are impressed with our service. You're welcome šŸ‘
Great labels. Poor customer service. If you are planning on buying read the terms and conditions very closely. They made me pay twice.
Easy to order and to add artwork, they advise if artwork needs to be changed for quality control. Delivered quickly. Will recommend and use again.
Thank you for your 5-star review, Ruth! We are pleased that you would recommend us to others and we look forward to your next order. šŸ‘
Great quality and quick turnaround
Thank you for your feedback, Lynda! We are pleased to hear that you rate the quality of your labels as great and we hope to keep up those standards in the future. šŸ‘
Exceptional service!
Thank you for your 5-star review! We are pleased that you rate our service as exceptional. šŸ‘
Thank you very much for your business dear friends. Your quality job do help me to improve my business . Highly recommend !!!
Thank you for your kind words, Sergei! We are pleased that you would recommend us to others and that your labels help your business. šŸ‘
So so happy with my branded stickers! Will 100% be making repeat orders. Really quick delivery and fast responses!
Thank you for your kind words, Abbey! That is great to hear you are happy with your sticky labels and we look forward to your next order. šŸ‘
Prompt delivery, very good product, online chat help the best customer service.
Thank you for your 5-star review, Deborah! We are pleased that you found our online chat helpful and that you rate your labels as very good. šŸ‘
Awesome service, great quality - chuffed with our purchase. Delivered in super quick time too! Many thanks Karl
Thank you for your feedback, Karl! It is great to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your labels and we hope to hear from you again soon. šŸ‘
Fantastic service and products
Thank you very much for your kind words! We are pleased that you rate our service and products as fantastic. šŸ‘
First time using Handy Labels .. when my customers ask for labels printing I will back for some more !!
Thank you for your 5-star review, Nick! It is great to hear you are pleased with your first order from us and we look forward to your next one. šŸ‘
I find the whole process really clear and straight forward. Iā€™m able to personalise my order exactly as I need, and James - customer service helped me change my order, post approval, when I noticed a mistake last time. Delivery is always fast and the quality is perfect.
Thank you for your feedback, Georgia! We are pleased that you found the process straightforward and the quality perfect. We will always do our best to help. šŸ‘
Excellent quality! Very happy with my purchase.
Thank you for your kind words, Guida! We are pleased that you rate the quality of your labels as excellent. šŸ‘
Very easy to deal with, straightforward. Website could be a little easier on the building and uploading sections. Prices seem very competitive. Very prompt. Will use them again.
Thank you for your review, Stephen! We will take on board your feedback about the website and we look forward to your next order. šŸ‘
Wow super fast delivery and excellent quality lables. Ordered Thursday and its now Saturday took 2 days to arrive so impressed thanks so much
Handy Labels 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Thank you for your 5-star review, Seanna! We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that you were impressed with the service you received. šŸ‘
Great product designed for us at a reasonable price
Thank you for your kind words, Lee! It's great to hear that you're pleased with your labels. We look forward to your next order. šŸ‘
Great exterior labels. Quickly made and delivered. I was happy with the design and quality. I would recommend and will use again.
Thank you very much for your kind words! We are so pleased that you would recommend our company to others and that you would place another order with us. šŸ‘
fast delivery and great quality stickers, thank you!
Thank you for your feedback, Anna! We appreciate your kind words and hope to hear from you again soon. šŸ‘
Handy Labels is rated 4.92 based on 642 reviews