Handles4U Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Handles4U

About Handles4U: Handles4u supplies wide range of architectural hardware. We source good quality, competitively priced products from all over the world in order to provide a wide and diverse selection to our customers. We work closely with leading manufacturers and designers, both in the UK and overseas, to constantly increase the range of quality architectural ironmongery we are able to offer to our customers.

sales@handles4u.co.uk

6 Elms RoadAldershot Hampshire

Tell us how Handles4U made you happy

"Great website and easy to order."
"Arrived reasonably promptly, and are excellent handles & hinges"
"Excellent service with product delivered on time."
"Fabulous! Love the colour and quality!"
"Easy ordering delivered in a few days no problems at all."
"Utterly useless service. I bought a load of hinges which arrived fine. I had some questions about them as they came with tiny screws but got no response for a week. I returned for a refund. I gave them the benefit of doubt and ordered a single hinge to see if it was any good. After paying 4.95 for postage and waiting 4 days for it to arrive, it turned up without the screws. I was happy with the hinges but I will not be buying from Handles4u. The service is horrendous. Avoid it like the plague"
"kujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj"
"Very good service."
"Great service and quick delivery"
"Good company to deal with Good quality merchandise What more can I say"
"Great speedy service. Will use again."
"Fast service, Good Communications & a Great Price . . . what more could you want ?"
"Great choice of handles and hardware. Also the cheapest I could find on the internet."
"Easy website, speedy delivery etc!"
"Quick delivery and really pleased with handle quality"
"I have purchased from handles4u before and have always had excellent service. This time was no less impressive. I had a message to say there would be a short delay in delivery of the Victoria V3930-PC polished chrome bathroom set door handles but I was more than happy to choose the satin chrome version instead which were available immediately. I will definitely use this company again."
"Quick service nice handles"
"Fantastic handles especially the polished black nickel. Great service all round, Thankyou"
"I needed a couple of replacement door latches but was unsure if the spec... when I emailed to ask, Rob got back to me really quickly with really helpful info and so I was able to order the correct items right away. Once ordered the items arrived quickly and fit perfectly.. very happy with the service and quality of products.. would happily recommend Handles4U."
"Very prompt and efficient service at an exceptionally good price. Very happy with the quality and finish. Robustly packaged and not overcharged for the pleasure!"
Handles4U is rated 4.89 based on 61 reviews