Handles4U Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handles4U
Read Handles4U Reviews

About Handles4U:

Handles4u supplies wide range of architectural hardware. We source good quality, competitively priced products from all over the world in order to provide a wide and diverse selection to our customers. We work closely with leading manufacturers and designers, both in the UK and overseas, to constantly increase the range of quality architectural ironmongery we are able to offer to our customers.

sales@handles4u.co.uk

6 Elms RoadAldershot Hampshire

Tell us how Handles4U made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ordered 3 weeks ago and so far have had 1 item out of 4 with no-one able to tell me when the rest will arrive. Appreciate everything going on with covid but the owner really needs to sort this out if they want the business going forward. The fact they've shut their phone lines and don't respond to emails is extremely poor customer service! Where and what is the owner doing???
If I could give a 0 stars to this company I would. I placed a large order on the 4th April ... it is now the 2nd of June and I have received NO correspondence from this company regarding my order and after emailing multiple times I have received NO response. This is totally unacceptable as they have had my money for 8 weeks and I have not received my order nor have any indication when it is due to arrive - if it ever will!
Do not order from this company, I would strongly suggest shopping elsewhere.
Excellent quality for the price really pleased and kept up to date with my order status - even sent me longer screws at no extra cost which is fantastic customer service 😊
my handles are lovely and really compliment my cupboards. Only problem was the screws were not suitable so had to purchase seperate screws.
i still have not received them.
I waited weeks for my order to arrive and had to email to chase it up. When it did arrive, it had been incorrectly fulfilled. I sent two further emails and telephoned and left a message but, at the time of writing, had received no response. It is now over 6 weeks since I placed and paid for my order which was just for a window handle and a stay, and I am still waiting for a response from the company who incorrectly supplied me with two handles and no stay.
I just had the satin nickle cup kitchen unit door handles.
Shocked at the quality of them for the price. They really are lovely. Credit to the company
Great communication from the owner during these difficult times - offering refunds if you didn't want to wait - excellent updates on product status and delivery too!

I think the larger companies could learn a lot from them!

Great products and great price and all received safely! Thank you

I look forward to purchasing from you again - Many Thanks - Keep Safe!
Great website,loads of choice and quick delivery.
Friendly and very efficient assistance with my purchase. Great value and quality products as well.
Would definitely recommend this company.
Product arrived on time
Well package
Really nice products made well and look good really good quality would definitely visit there website in the future
excellent service.
Great quality product. Great value. Quick dispatch.
Excellent quality for the price! Really nice finish to them and they are not cheap material at all!
Would highly recommend
Very good and done the job
Great experience with this order. The product is great and both are highly recommended.
Very quick delivery and very pleased with the handles, they look great on my oak kitchen units and are of very good quality and value
Very helpful with telephone enquiry, great quality product and excellent service & delivery.
Great range of handles, good prices, easy to use website, prompt delivery. What more could you ask for?
Handles4U is rated 4.83 based on 1,744 reviews