Handles4U Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handles4U
Read Handles4U Reviews

About Handles4U:

Handles4u supplies wide range of architectural hardware. We source good quality, competitively priced products from all over the world in order to provide a wide and diverse selection to our customers. We work closely with leading manufacturers and designers, both in the UK and overseas, to constantly increase the range of quality architectural ironmongery we are able to offer to our customers.

sales@handles4u.co.uk

6 Elms RoadAldershot Hampshire

Tell us how Handles4U made you happy
Do not make the same mistake I did. Ordered more handles for my kitchen than needed. Luckily I did because they didn’t send me enough & the ones I had were faulty. I’ve emailed this company several times with no reply. Ended up having to re buy handles from a different provided. Which meant paying again. Avoid at all costs.
great handles perfect craftmanship
Emailed 3 times from 2 different email accounts I have to say they had sent the wrong handles (ordered right hand but box was labelled incorrectly & I received left hand). No response so far. Atrocious customer service. Steer clear is my advice! (Will be following up with credit card company for a full refund) Also ad is misleading as Handles are not Carlisle Brass brand
Sent wrong handles (left hand instead of right & not Carlisle Brass as led to believe in the ad). Sent 2 emails complaining, first as soon as the wrong product arrived. No reply. Have now forwarded same from another email address. I wonder what Trading Standards will make of this?
Ha ndles and hinges were of excellent quality
Brilliant prompt service
Ordered 2 robe hooks excellent value, received them within 5 days excellent service.
The handle arrived in good time and well wrapped. It was exactly as it appeared and I was very satisfied with it.
Good quality nice price
Excellent service, even through the difficult Vivid lockdown. Great products and excellent website
Very quick delivery and knobs good quality would recommend you
I ordered the wrong type handle eg black nickel but needed brushed stainless. I emailed customer service and they called me within 2 hours so i could change my order .You dont get ser ice like that anymore .Great service
Great service, Quick dispatch, All products i purchased were great.
Fantastic service, really love the product. 100% amazing. Thank you!
I have recieved another item than ordered. Now no one is answering my mails. Stay clear of this company
Spot on delivery and product
Quick and good quality.

Dispatch good timing too
Prompt delivery of the correct parts. What more do you need.!!!!
Very fast service, excellent product, would definitely use again.
I ordered one handle to see if the style would look good with my kitchen and to see if the handle was sturdy
Handles4U is rated 4.80 based on 2,284 reviews