Handles4U Reviews

Based on 5,598 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Handles4U Reviews

About Handles4U:

Handles4u supplies wide range of architectural hardware. We source good quality, competitively priced products from all over the world in order to provide a wide and diverse selection to our customers. We work closely with leading manufacturers and designers, both in the UK and overseas, to constantly increase the range of quality architectural ironmongery we are able to offer to our customers.

sales@handles4u.co.uk

6 Elms RoadAldershot Hampshire , ,

Tell us how Handles4U made you happy
WEBSITE GAVE GOOD DESCRIPTION OF THE HANDLESB I NEEDED TO REPLACE THIS ELIMINATED ANY RETURN WORRIES DELIVERED WHEN SAID BY COURIER GOOD SERVICE AND PRODUCT.
A very good and clear website offering the greatest range of handles. Prompt response to my order and delivery as stated. Very pleased with the quality of the handles we bought. The only reason for not giving them a 5 star rating is that I did not get a reply to my email sent via their online webpage a few months before I ordered the products I wanted where I was seeking an appointment to visit their shop to view a sample, otherwise all very good service.
Qqsefyjkknbcx
Very pleased with my order. Handles4u were the cheapest I found and very speedy delivery
Really excellent all round.
Excellent product top quality Quick delivery Have already recommended
Great service and excellent quality
Good quality handles at a decent price. Delivered promptly
Quality products and helpful staff.
Easy ordering and product exactly as it said with quick delivery
The handles are very nice for the price. We aren't ready for the kitchen to go in yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing it finished.
Good and quickly delivered
Very reliable
Great service, speedy delivery and all products on perfect condition..
Really top-rated service - the company could not have been more helpful - Tom on helpline for my order was extremely attentive and efficient at ensuring i received the correct order in a timely fashion Will definitely use again
Really good product photos don't do the items justice really good quality handles
Website easy to use. Handles came quickly and good quality.
Very efficient service.
Ordered twice from this company. Both my orders easy to make online. Received both in good time and correct. Way better prices than buying from Wickes where I purchased my new kitchen. I recommend to always shop around as I did to get the best deal. I saved over £150 on 19 door knobs and 6 cup handles. Will definitely use this company again.
Needed one more. Quick despatch.
Handles4U is rated 4.76 based on 5,598 reviews