halfordsbreakdowncover-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend halfordsbreakdowncover-com
Very good customer service and probably the cheapest around
When the Dealer 3 year breakdown cover expired, I needed a straightforward policy that would either get me on my way or get me home. I researched a number of offerings and found many packages were 'over the top' for my needs and also very expensive. Having just received excellent service at my local branch when the battery failed a few days out of warranty, I was inclined to give Halfords a try, even though it is a relatively new service.
We haven't tried it yet
Very easy to understand and set up. Also good price.
After reviewing the market for breakdown cover, I found the Halfords offer the best fit for me. A reputable brand, competitively priced, and so easy to set up on line. Oh, and a bonus voucher included.
Price is reasonable
I had cause to phone you twice and the service was excellent and I felt that I was a valued customer
It's cheap and easy to set up
I am happy with the deal but would be happy to pay a bit more for recovery home
Only had cover for 1 month so fairly new and not used breakdown service. Used 10% discount against new front brakes which is great.
I have no membership card and no idea what number to ring if I break down
Good for value
I have not had an problem getting my cover and seem very efficient and reasonable
I’m sorry I can’t comment as I’ve not used the service yet. What I can say is when I tried to book an MOT and Full service online when I entered the promo code to get the discount it would work. I called the 0800 number and that was unobtainable. I did speak to customer service and they couldn’t help either. In the end I booked the above with the Halfords service centre local to me and although he stated he couldn’t apply the 10% discount he eventually found a way around it.
Gives piece of mind knowing I have full breakdown cover at a good price. The added bonuses are quite good as well.
Quick and easy to set up.
It appears to do the job that i need
To early to comment on the service offered, price was important factor, joining was very simple, and hope when/ if required the Breakdown Service lives up to its expectations.
I belive its fair rating
Satisfied with the proposal.
halfordsbreakdowncover-com is rated 4.58 based on 60 reviews