halfordsbreakdowncover-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend halfordsbreakdowncover-com
Good price and benefits so overall good value
I have never had occasion to use the Breakdown Service but it will hopefully meet my expectations should I need to use the service
Great service
Application to join was very clear and concise. Not to many variables to decide.
They fell short of their usual high standard.
Easy to see levels of cover - and it covers my cycle too!
It is a great service when I’ve called them out and it is a fantastic price. What could be better
Very clear on cover options and easy to set up and purchase. One star short because A: they don't take Amex and B: I use Halfords for all my car maintenance so why can't this be incorporated into my Halfords account? Instead you have to set up a completely different account. Minor things though.
arrived quick but no MOT voucher yet don't see why it takes 7 days ?
Excellent service and value for money.
Based on service I received using your phone service, I much prefer speaking to your representative rather than the alternative option of booking on line, this was one of the reasons I opted for your company. thank you.
Excellent service and communication
The inception period was not made obvious before purchasing the cover
Dear Miss Augustine, we're sorry to find your comments. To confirm, we have a 24 hour inception period for all policies and we are unable to cover any fault which occurs before or during that time. If you are unhappy with this, you may be eligible for a refund. Please contact our Customer Services Department on 01206 655 022 Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. With best wishes, the Halfords Breakdown team.
I suppose the real test of how good the breakdowncover is, if I breakdown!! But so far excellent.
Only just taken out the policy for myself and the wife's car so haven't had to use it yet. Gave it 4 stars for the incredibly reasonable price.
cheap and easy to renew
The cost is very good and customer service was good previously; the only issue I have is that I have yet to receive my welcome email after I paid for the cover, they said it may be in spam mailbox but it's not arrived, this happened last year when I purchased the cover. I'll probably phone customer service to validate.
1 star for sending out a request for a review on the day after you buy it, not after twelve months so people can get a genuine review.
Dear Mr Sutton, thank you for taking the time to comment and leave a review. At this stage we invite you to leave a review to help us monitor our customer satisfaction about how you found the purchasing experience. If you make a claim under your policy, you’ll have another opportunity to review our assistance service. Best wishes, the Halfords Breakdown team.
There is no link to see what or which vehicles are covered before purchasing the cover.
Dear Mr London, we are sorry to find your comments. We would like to investigate your experience further for you, and would be grateful if you could contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the Halfords Breakdown team
At this point in time, I have not yet had to call on the services of the breakdown cover, but it is welcome knowing I can call for assistance should the need arise.
halfordsbreakdowncover-com is rated 4.45 based on 84 reviews