halfordsbreakdowncover-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend halfordsbreakdowncover-com
The cost for the year was reduced by £2 instead of 'market forces' increase as standard reason for massive jump i.e Green Flag. I have not had the use by Halfords recovery yet ,not required last year.
I like the fact my car goes to the nearest Halfords workshop if not recovered on the road. Do not expect to have to use as regular maintained every year by Halfords. But Halford support excellent.
Price was considerably less than previous breakdown cover company and easy to book on line. Just hope if I ever need to use it, I will be as pleased.
There is sufficient choice to meet anyone’s needs, and covers bicycles as well.
There are added incentives of free MOT with services and a £10 gift card.
Easy to get and one of the best value services
As I use Halfords for all work on my car and the service and support have always been excellent then I decided to try them for breakdown cover(never needed so far for decades.)
Offers various levels of cover. As I don't want to travel in Europe I can get good UK Coverage for a reasonable price/ I have used Halfords MOT/Service in the past and with the extra 10% incentive is likely to use it again
sounds good on paper but do not know in practice
Very easy web site to use and book Halfords breakdown cover . Well done 😀
because it meets my needs and the price is reasonable it also offers good bonus discounts from Halfords where I have my car serviced
because acquiring now and have not had the experience of using the breakdown.
It appears to be a good deal, until it begins in January 2019 when the cover starts, I don't know what else to say.
When the Dealer 3 year breakdown cover expired, I needed a straightforward policy that would either get me on my way or get me home. I researched a number of offerings and found many packages were 'over the top' for my needs and also very expensive. Having just received excellent service at my local branch when the battery failed a few days out of warranty, I was inclined to give Halfords a try, even though it is a relatively new service.
We haven't tried it yet
Price is reasonable
I am happy with the deal but would be happy to pay a bit more for recovery home
Only had cover for 1 month so fairly new and not used breakdown service. Used 10% discount against new front brakes which is great.
Good for value
It appears to do the job that i need
I belive its fair rating
halfordsbreakdowncover-com is rated 4.58 based on 60 reviews