halfordsbreakdowncover-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend halfordsbreakdowncover-com
Very good price from a brand I trust. Had to get my car serviced, cam belt replaced and MOT'd and the discount I got from being a Halfords member was more than the cost of the breakdown cover!
I had to use halfords cover two years ago when I broke down 350 miles from home they organised everything it was hassle free I hat to be transported home it took 3 trucks in relays totally smooth no waiting in between and someone kept in touch on phone throughout whole process that one incident has made me never want to change company and it’s good price too
I cancelled my policy and they took the money anyway, from an expired card! That’s theft in my book. Give me back my money!
only just signed on, have not used it yet.
Good price and benefits so overall good value
I have never had occasion to use the Breakdown Service but it will hopefully meet my expectations should I need to use the service
Great service
Application to join was very clear and concise. Not to many variables to decide.
They fell short of their usual high standard.
Easy to see levels of cover - and it covers my cycle too!
It is a great service when I’ve called them out and it is a fantastic price. What could be better
Very clear on cover options and easy to set up and purchase. One star short because A: they don't take Amex and B: I use Halfords for all my car maintenance so why can't this be incorporated into my Halfords account? Instead you have to set up a completely different account. Minor things though.
arrived quick but no MOT voucher yet don't see why it takes 7 days ?
Excellent service and value for money.
Based on service I received using your phone service, I much prefer speaking to your representative rather than the alternative option of booking on line, this was one of the reasons I opted for your company. thank you.
Excellent service and communication
The inception period was not made obvious before purchasing the cover
Dear Miss Augustine, we're sorry to find your comments. To confirm, we have a 24 hour inception period for all policies and we are unable to cover any fault which occurs before or during that time. If you are unhappy with this, you may be eligible for a refund. Please contact our Customer Services Department on 01206 655 022 Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. With best wishes, the Halfords Breakdown team.
I suppose the real test of how good the breakdowncover is, if I breakdown!! But so far excellent.
Only just taken out the policy for myself and the wife's car so haven't had to use it yet. Gave it 4 stars for the incredibly reasonable price.
cheap and easy to renew