halfordsbreakdowncover-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend halfordsbreakdowncover-com
Helped me out in a crisis! Charged a lot less then AA & RAC and got to me in 1 hour. Couldn’t fault the service - excellent!!
Unfortunately i had to call on Halfords Breakdown and were suprised how efficient the service was would recommend.
I had a breakdown last year and was very happy with the service by Halfords.
The cost for the year was reduced by £2 instead of 'market forces' increase as standard reason for massive jump i.e Green Flag. I have not had the use by Halfords recovery yet ,not required last year.
I like the fact my car goes to the nearest Halfords workshop if not recovered on the road. Do not expect to have to use as regular maintained every year by Halfords. But Halford support excellent.
I am very satisfied with the work carried out on my cars.
awesome cover at an awesome price also really good discounts in store
Easy online access. Comprehensive and clear conditions of each policy. Good value.
Good value for money is the main thing.
Because I’ve been with Halfords for a long time customer and the Autocentre in strood always look after me and my cars and trust Adam bexley and his team a 💯 %
They do a fantastic job and helps me support them by joining the breakdown service too with the extra offers
Simple and great cover and competitive prices. Also there are benefits when using the Halfords auto centres as well.
Great! Value for money and hopefully I won’t have to use your service as no one likes to breakdown, keep on doing what you all do best there helping people that have broken down and getting them going again😊
Price was considerably less than previous breakdown cover company and easy to book on line. Just hope if I ever need to use it, I will be as pleased.
I think that I can get the right help at an affordable price.
I wanted breakdown cover all over Great Britain at good price you covered it all great service keep it up lads
There is sufficient choice to meet anyone’s needs, and covers bicycles as well.
There are added incentives of free MOT with services and a £10 gift card.
Cheaper than the aa easy to do on line hopefully won’t have to use this just for peace of mind but Halfords are a good company always buy tools and bikes service stuff very helpful and never quibble when you bring things back
Easy to get and one of the best value services
Have used Halfords for other things and have been satisfied with the service received.
Found the web site easy to access. The different choices were very good and I found a suitable one for our needs.
On Line experience was simple clear and effective
halfordsbreakdowncover-com is rated 4.58 based on 59 reviews