halfordsbreakdowncover-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend halfordsbreakdowncover-com
I suppose the real test of how good the breakdowncover is, if I breakdown!! But so far excellent.
Only just taken out the policy for myself and the wife's car so haven't had to use it yet. Gave it 4 stars for the incredibly reasonable price.
cheap and easy to renew
The cost is very good and customer service was good previously; the only issue I have is that I have yet to receive my welcome email after I paid for the cover, they said it may be in spam mailbox but it's not arrived, this happened last year when I purchased the cover. I'll probably phone customer service to validate.
1 star for sending out a request for a review on the day after you buy it, not after twelve months so people can get a genuine review.
Dear Mr Sutton, thank you for taking the time to comment and leave a review. At this stage we invite you to leave a review to help us monitor our customer satisfaction about how you found the purchasing experience. If you make a claim under your policy, you’ll have another opportunity to review our assistance service. Best wishes, the Halfords Breakdown team.
There is no link to see what or which vehicles are covered before purchasing the cover.
Dear Mr London, we are sorry to find your comments. We would like to investigate your experience further for you, and would be grateful if you could contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the Halfords Breakdown team
At this point in time, I have not yet had to call on the services of the breakdown cover, but it is welcome knowing I can call for assistance should the need arise.
You always wonder what would happen if you needed to use service I had to as I broke down 300 miles from home pers on end of phone organised recovery to take me and my car home with 3 different trucks relaying down the country all sorted no waiting fantastic service and kept in touch while journey I will always stay with them after such great service
Great value for money and discounts provided for HALFORD accessories, repairs and servicing.
I’m giving a middle of the road rating because I can’t tell how well it works until I ( hopefully don’t) breakdown.
The staff I spoke to was a great help
The process is simple and straight forward. Took me less than 2mins
Helped me out in a crisis! Charged a lot less then AA & RAC and got to me in 1 hour. Couldn’t fault the service - excellent!!
Unfortunately i had to call on Halfords Breakdown and were suprised how efficient the service was would recommend.
I had a breakdown last year and was very happy with the service by Halfords.
The cost for the year was reduced by £2 instead of 'market forces' increase as standard reason for massive jump i.e Green Flag. I have not had the use by Halfords recovery yet ,not required last year.
I like the fact my car goes to the nearest Halfords workshop if not recovered on the road. Do not expect to have to use as regular maintained every year by Halfords. But Halford support excellent.
I am very satisfied with the work carried out on my cars.
awesome cover at an awesome price also really good discounts in store
Easy online access. Comprehensive and clear conditions of each policy. Good value.
Good value for money is the main thing.
halfordsbreakdowncover-com is rated 4.46 based on 71 reviews