Hague Apostille Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hague Apostille
Read Hague Apostille Reviews
till now we didnot receive the document, so I hope the experience will improve soon
Thank you for your review. I can see from your order details you selected the airmail delivery option for dispatching your document. This service is processed by the local postal services and is usually delivered in 2 weeks from the date of dispatch. With the current COVID restrictions it is possible this can take slightly longer. Your document is still within the 2 week delivery estimate. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the shipment. Kind Regard The Hague Apostille Service
I am deeply dissapointed. My university have sent 2 paper copies of electronic documents. I have received one from Hague Apostille with "Certified as a true copy of the original electronic/PDF document...", which is in agreement with reality, while the other one had "certified to be a true copy (crossed out)/an original document...". The last stamp siggests that the document is an original, which will cause questions, as the body I am aiming to send these documents to, will only accept copies, which, in reality, both documents are. And the dirty smeared date of certification is a minor problem compared to the one described above.
Thank you for the feedback. When preparing academic documents, our solicitor will apply their stamps in accordance with government requirements and how the documents are presented. Specific statements have to be added. I am sorry if the date stamp has smudged as it has been applied.. it would still be legible or the solicitor would have restamped the document. This will not affect the document or the use overseas. If you have any problems with someone accepting these we will be happy to explain the legalisation process to them. We wish you success in the New Year. Regards, Lewis.
Hague Apostille is rated 4.89 based on 453 reviews