Hague Apostille Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hague Apostille
Read Hague Apostille Reviews
I have ordered several Apostilles and always received excellent and reliable customer service from HA, with a fast turnaround and prompt resolution of any issues. I highly recommend them.
Very good service and fast!
Hague Apostille is extremely efficient. Needed a birth certificate apostilled and certified by the Vietnamese embassy. Managed to order the service online. The website and online application are very intuitive. The entire process took less than a week from their receiving the document. the courier service used was very efficient too. I can warmly recommend their services and I'll be happy to use them again in the future should the need arise.
Fast and easy. To improve the service, it would be nice to receive updates once the documents have gone through each stage and then gone out for delivery.
Great service. Fast and efficient!
Very good, thank you!
Super speedy service, highly recommended. They received the document on a Thursday and had it apostilled and back out with the courier on Friday afternoon, where it got to Madrid on Saturday. The one thing I couldn't see on my account was the status of the order, but when I called the attention was spot on and I got the information I was looking for.
A great service very professional could not ask for a better service
I had to email them and they answered immediately. And everything was done smoothly. I'll definitely use them again.
The legalisation process was very clear and quick, and documents were delivered on time.
Excellent and efficient service
Very good services
Fast and efficient surveice
A great service, quick turn around, and everything we needed to achieve in a short space of time! (Including getting the documents sent back to us in Spain!)
Very speedy, very efficient service, many thanks
I've used Haugh apostille service twice, very quick and efficient. More than impressed.
Very quick process. Also, fast in replying emails. Better to send update to customer via email on each step of the processes so that customer is aware what is going on.
Straightforward, easy and quick
Excellent and fast service.
I needed an apostille for a birth certificate. It was done and returned within couple of days safely and securely.
Hague Apostille is rated 4.89 based on 415 reviews