Hague Apostille Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hague Apostille
Read Hague Apostille Reviews
Great service throughout, straightforward and clear instructions and I was kept updated on progress. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a hassle-free way to get your documents attested!
It is an excellent quick service. I used it for the third time and always extremely reliable.
Excellent work. Very fast and great advise when I was contacting them regarding some uncertainties. Highly recommend as they are also much cheaper then others.
Very efficient and helpful! Acting fast! I will highly recommend it and will return when needed!
I have been very satisfied with the service given by The Hague Apostille, and can confirm that the Police Certificate issued by ACRO has arrived today, 19th May 2022. My only concern has been the length of time it has taken to get to me since it arrived in Brazil, as I understood it was going to be received much quicker, as I paid for the fastest possible way. DHL advise me that this is because of the situation with the Customs authorities in the clearing process.
Great service, quick efficient and good price
Very efficient and quick. I will definitely recommend it!!
On-time price reasonable, did what they said they would do.
Awesome service all done within 2 days at unbeatable price. Well worth the additional fee as the wait time going direct yourself to .gov.uk is currently 15 working days.
Very good and serious service!!!!
Having never heard of the need to apostille documents before I was concerned that this could be a long burearocratic process. However Hague Apostille have a very user-friendly online order process. So filling in the required information online was very easy. All that was necessary then was to send the original documents and order to HA and they came back duly stamped and validated within 3 days. Really efficient. Not cheap but you get what you pay for and the service was worth it.
I’m very happy with your service.
I’m extremely happy with Hague Apostille service. They were very professional and delivered the document on time. I highly recommend their service. Thank you
Excellent service - efficient and kept to deadline dates as promised. We will most certainly use them again.
Very good
Absolutely excellent: fast, as promised, and complete.
Outstanding service
Excellent service, prompt, efficient and explained well
Excellent services
Good service, would have given 5 star but the courier they used delivered to the wrong address so had to investigate to track it down.
Hague Apostille is rated 4.89 based on 551 reviews