Hague Apostille Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hague Apostille
Read Hague Apostille Reviews
Fast and easy. To improve the service, it would be nice to receive updates once the documents have gone through each stage and then gone out for delivery.
They did not translate all the documents I asked to be done so had to get them done elsewhere
Thank you for your review. I have checked our order records and the translation service was not selected at the time of ordering. We are able to provide a translation service for documents if this is requested as this is a separate service to the apostille legalisation. I am glad we were able to assist with the legalisation of your documents. Kind Regards The Apostille Service
Good service for a degree certificate. However the options to return it - either standard post or £10 for courier - were limited. Why not the middle option of recorded/signed for? Still safe but cheaper.
Overall good customer service. We received emails and phone messages to keep us informed on the status of our application. There was a slight hick-up and we were told what caused the issue and what we needed to do to move things forward. We kept Hague Apostille updated on our actions and then there was a brief communication gap from them. About a week later, we were glad to receive the completed application in post. Gladly recommend Hague Apostille to anyone who requires their service.
Excellent service except unable to track the progress of my document. The live chat, however, was very good and my questions about my order and its progress was helpful.
Very efficient! The service is a little expensive but the process is very easy and quick. Very reliable and customer service is good for quick updates and all enquiries! Definitely recommend using it, best for urgent documents!
Good and fast service. I would recommend it.
Polite staff. The process was pretty straight forward. Slightly expensive. I would opt for first class postal service instead of currier.
I made an order and very much enjoyed the service
Easy to use and cost effective service. Only gets 4* rather than 5* as the communication was a bit hit and miss but I’m very pleased overall with the service and would use them again.
Very efficient service and fairly priced. Would give you a five star rating if it weren't for DX Express, the courier company you use. They really let you down. You did your work within the time frame but DX Express delivered the envelope of vital documents to the WRONG address. When I called them to find out where it was I got push back and was told to call you. The result is that your team had to spend time tracking the document, making calls and I was running around the streets of West London knocking on doors. It was a waste of your time and my time and I suggest you use a courier company that is as professional and efficient as you are. As long as you are not working with DX Express I will use your services again.
Took a couple of days longer than the website suggests, but overall happy with the process. Email responses were always fast and helpful.
Easy to order. Returned quickly. Good customer service. Only criticism is I set up an account to track order process, as I am very impatient and was delighted about that option; however the system never updated any information on the process. Would still definitely use this service again :)
Very good service, although they should let you know what kind of validations and signature certifications will take place in order to be prepared and not have documents rejected the first time they go through.
Thank you for your review. I can see form our records your document was delayed due to the individual who signed your document not responding to the government office within the required time frame. The Foreign, Commonwealth & Development office complete these checks on all documents which are processed for the apostille legalisation. We contacted you as soon as we received confirmation from the government office your document had been delayed due to the signature checks. All time frames are quoted subject to document checks. I am glad the document has now been legalised and we would like to wish you good luck in the future. Kind Regards The Hague Apostille Service
Excellent service but try not to cut corners
Thank you for your review. I can see from our records we received the document into our office and completed the solicitor certification and apostille in 1 working day. We provided a scan of the document before dispatching by the UK courier service as requested. I believe the issue was regarding the scan not showing the full document due to the position the government office had attached the apostille certificate. I believe this issue was discuss with one of the team and resolved for you. Kind Regards The Hague Apostille Service
Great service, quick and efficient
Quick service but silly price for what is actually done, considering you’ve already paid out for the certificate. Nothing more than a stealth tax
Thank you for contacting us. I am pleased that we were able to complete your order quickly. In this case, we completed the order the next working day after we received this. We are market leaders on price for our 1-2 day apostille service. The majority of our charges are paid directly to the government. The apostille allows documents to be recognised overseas and is often a legal necessity under international law. There are government fees associated with this process. If you need our service again do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Lewis
Hague Apostille is rated 4.89 based on 453 reviews