Hague Apostille Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hague Apostille
Read Hague Apostille Reviews
I received and email asking me if The Hague should use DHL or the standard mail service for the international delivery. That same day I replied that I wanted to use DHL however The Hague did not used the required service and instead used Royal Mail. The tracking service of the mentioned company does not show information after the package left the U.K. and now I have been without any info of my package for over 4 days.
Very polite on the phone but the order showed as pending even after it had been completed.
Hello i have sent my id card with the birth certificat. I though i have go send the id card too. When i got the apostille my id card wasnt there. Can i please have it back ?
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We do not have a record of receiving the ID card in our office. I believe my colleague has contacted you by email to discuss the matter. Kind Regards The Hague Apostille Service
From posting my document on Saturday in the UAE, it was legalised and sent back to me the following Thursday. However, you didn't add my full address to DHL, so it couldn't be delivered and I had to collect it on Saturday, delaying my plans.
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. I apologise if part of the address was omitted when booking your courier delivery service. I will pass your comments to the team. I am glad to hear you have now received your legalised document. Kind Regards, The Hague Apostille Service
The only disappointing part of the service was the delivery service of the documents.
Hague Apostille is rated 4.89 based on 439 reviews