Hague Apostille Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hague Apostille
Read Hague Apostille Reviews
Absolutely excellent: fast, as promised, and complete.
Outstanding service
Excellent service, prompt, efficient and explained well
Excellent services
Good service, would have given 5 star but the courier they used delivered to the wrong address so had to investigate to track it down.
Very fast and efficient service
Fast, accurate and just what I needed.
Easy to use, no hassle and delivered as promised!
Returned my original documents bent, my degree is ruined.
Dear Jack, I am sorry to hear you have received the document back in this condition. We aim to take the utmost care with every document we receive and process. If the document has been bent in transit then I would like to offer my sincerest apologies on behalf of the postal service for this. We do appreciate the importance of maintaining the condition of all documents sent to us. We also aim to return these documents in hardbacked envelopes with a protective, waterproof covering. If you are able to email me images of the document in question and the packaging then I can review this and arrange for you to be reimbursed for a replacement document. Kind regards Lewis
Very impressed woth the resonse time to my query and the personal attention for the transaction. Very speedy
Excellent, great communication, fast service, reasonably priced.
Was surprised how quickly the process took from start to finish
Excellent service. I had a query before submitting which was dealt with very quickly. Superfast turn round and courier communication was excellent too
thanks for your fast and easy job. I received my document back with Apostille quickly.
I am very pleased with the service and the fast delivery
Delivered on time. Always ready to answer any questions.
easy to order online, had my document with apostille back within 2 working days
Everything went very smoothly, it only took 2 days, even with the solicitor certification. The shipping also arrived on time. Thank you so much for helping, especially Nicola, who helped me throughout the whole process. I would recommend Hague Apostille to anyone who needs to get their documents legalised outside of the country. Thank you again!
Super fast response to any email requests. Good service, on time.
Processing was quick once they received the documents and they sent it via courier as requested once done. Definitely makes a big difference when I am located halfway across the world.
Hague Apostille is rated 4.9 based on 556 reviews