HAB Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing

About HAB Hearing: Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"Excellent service. My order arrived within 48 hours."
"Excellent prompt service."
"Why buy batteries anywhere else when the best price and service can be had with HAB Hearing"
"It was fine! The batteries were suitably packed and arrived promptly. -what more can I say??"
"Excellent service in every way. Very helpful staff, quick delivery. Highly recommended."
"Prompt efficient service,first class."
"Excellent Service. Items arrived very quickly. Highly Recommend"
"Relatively easy to use website, good range of products, decent prices (as compared to other retailers - I still feel the manufacturers are milking us when you look at the price of ear pieces but that is not HAB's fault), very fast dispatch and delivery."
"Orders placed with HAB always treated with urgency and dispatched within seemingly hours! Would recommend in an instant..............."
"Excellent."
"Fast, accurate service. HAB just makes it so easy I don't bother looking anywhere else!"
"I use HAB for all my hearing aid supplies, wax filters, batteries etc. A very fast and economical service."
"Great service and good value. Pleased to find a company that stocks all the spare parts for hearing aids. Will use again."
"Prompt and efficient service as always!"
"Excellent service I ordered wrong item which they queried and contacted me before sending"
"I am very impressed with this company. If you have a query it is answered very quickly and efficiently. Above all the reply is friendly and shows real care and concern. Once an order is made, it is despatched very quickly. I want to take this opportunity of thanking the staff for their expertise and real individual service to the customer."
"As usual, very prompt service> Cannot be faulted."
"Very excellent service. Thank you."
"Exactly what I wanted, the site was easy to order from and my order came quickly. No complaints, I would definitely use this company again"
"Excellent service."