HAB Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing

About HAB Hearing: Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"Quick, efficient, arrived next day, easy to navigate the website. Pleasure to deal with"
"very good service and quicker than expected delivery of the part I ordered."
"Excellent service but I did order the wrong items for my type of receiver . Although I sent an email 5 days ago, I still have not heard back,"
"Unlike other companies, HAB customer service not only replied but was keen to help with concise advice, necessary to navigate the array of product options. Correct items promptly shipped and received. Will buy from them again."
"Excellent service and very good price. Will use again"
"I purchased on line with HAB Hearing to buy some Hearing aid batteries. They arrived within 3 days, which I think is excellent service, so I'll be using them again."
"I have used HAB for my hearing aid batteries for a number of years now. The process of ordering is uncomplicated, prices competitive and delivery swift. What more could one ask? PL"
"Reliable supplier of hearing aid spares. Prompt service."
"Alcohol swabs that I ordered, were received well packed together with info leaflets and quite soon after ordering."
"Not used HAB previously but found online they had the product I was looking for at a good price. Ordering was easy and delivery was super quick. What more can you want?!"
"Again excellent service, good products at competitive prices. HAB have a good website enabling one to select the appropriate product and excellent customer service if one needs to contact them. Will use again and again."
"The wax protectors I ordered were supplied overnight: they are reasonably priced and do their job. Excellent service."
"Very happy with quick response every time"
"Right product at the right time and right price. Very good !"
"Thank you. Fast delivery. Excellent product. I would recommend you."
"As usual, a very good price plus speedy delivery. What more can one ask for?"
"Excellent service. My order arrived within 48 hours."
"Excellent prompt service."
"Why buy batteries anywhere else when the best price and service can be had with HAB Hearing"
"It was fine! The batteries were suitably packed and arrived promptly. -what more can I say??"
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,387 reviews