HAB Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing

About HAB Hearing: Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"Well priced and an efficient service. Replacement domes turned up the next day which was great as I was in urgent need of replacements having broken the last set whilst cleaning them."
"Very Good Item"
"Excellent service again."
"I was pleased that there was a photograph of the product on the website so that I could be sure that I was ordering the correct item. I was also impressed by the next day delivery. Thank you"
"Perfect! Couldn't be better."
"Excellent quick delivery"
"Initially sent wrong wire but HAB rectified that immediately. Excellent service-thanks."
"Very pleased, quick deliveries and good prices."
"Quick and friendly way to buy. HAB has hearing aid supplies that are difficult to find elsewhere."
"A quick and simple delivery. The black hearing aid cord fits my 4 year old's aids perfectly."
"This is my second time to order from HAB Hearing. The first time I mistakenly ordered the wrong batteries. They were exchanged very quickly at no extra cost. So I ordered from HAB again. These batteries arrived very quickly and I am pleased with the service. Thank you very much."
"Very promp[t efficient rersponse and dedlivery"
"HAB offer a brilliant service, prompt delivery and good value for money. Have used them for some time and will go on doing so."
"Quick service never any problems."
"Quick, efficient, arrived next day, easy to navigate the website. Pleasure to deal with"
"very good service and quicker than expected delivery of the part I ordered."
"Excellent service but I did order the wrong items for my type of receiver . Although I sent an email 5 days ago, I still have not heard back,"
"Unlike other companies, HAB customer service not only replied but was keen to help with concise advice, necessary to navigate the array of product options. Correct items promptly shipped and received. Will buy from them again."
"Excellent service and very good price. Will use again"
"I purchased on line with HAB Hearing to buy some Hearing aid batteries. They arrived within 3 days, which I think is excellent service, so I'll be using them again."
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,381 reviews