HAB Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB

About HAB: Welcome to HAB, the best place on the internet to buy all your hearing aid batteries and accessories.

Brands we supply include Rayovac, Duracell, and Power One batteries, and hearing related accessories from big brands like Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, GN ReSound, Siemens, Bernafon, Puretone, Unitron, Amplicomms and Cedis amongst others.

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"very prompt and excellent service thank you will be back to you again"
"Competitive price and prompt delivery"
"Very pleased with the service, thankyou."
"Very fast delivery excellent service Would reccomend to use this company"
"I needed a pair of tubes for my hearing aids and was unsure of the size I made a phone call but had to leave a message. I got a quick phone call back and the lady was most helpful in telling me how to find out the size of tubes required. Well pleased with this level of customer service, the cost and the speedy delivery."
"60 top quality batteries for £12, next day free delivery, what more can I say ? These guys are very good at their job and nothing is too much trouble 👍"
"Great service no probs Thanks"
"Excellent service"
"excellent service; very prompt."
"Always use this company best prices and arrive very quickly"
"Perfect replacement for life tubes, and very quick delivery"
"HAB has solved my constant ear infections, for which thank you. Hopefully no more! The mediswabs have done their stuff."
"I have been dealing with you for a number of years and cannot fault your service."
"I rang to order a new phone which was in stock and explained the urgency as my 86 year old mother was without a working phone. The gentleman on the phone was very helpful, I ordered online and the phone arrived by 11.00am the next day. Brilliant would use again and recommend to others."
"Ive been dealing with HAB a number of years now, ordering batteries. Always very efficiently supplied, normally turning up within a few days, and all at such a keen price. I will not look anywhere else when buying, I just go to my FAVOURITES and order. Great price and consistent high quality service. Paul Starling, Manchester"
"Very efficient service, have placed 2 orders so far and could not be faulted."
"Very fast transaction, excellent products at a competitive price😊"
"My experience with HAB has been very positive – this was my first order with them. The website was easy to use and I found the product I was looking for quickly. It was very easy to place an order, which is not always the case with some companies! The product arrived before the due date and was more than adequately packaged so top marks here. Hard to find fault really 10/10. I will be using them again in due course…"
"As usual goods arrived promptly, well packaged and exactly as ordered."
"No trouble purchasing from HAB, top quality and service always received."
HAB is rated 4.91 based on 4,110 reviews