HAB Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HAB Hearing Reviews

About HAB Hearing:

Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands along with our popular ear wax removal service.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent experience!

Ear wax removal is by microsuction, irrigation and dry removal. It is generally available within a couple of days, is superfast with instant relief!

help@hab.online

22 Belton Road, Silsden

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy
Excellent goods and service with particularly fast delivery.Many thanks.
Better than any other one I have tried on internet. Will always use HAB in the future.
As always very prompt service.
Very friendly and efficient
I am deaf in one ear and suddenly went almost deaf in the other shortly after Christmas. After finding HAB on the internet my wife rang up and HAB fitted me in for an appointment the next day. I can now hear very well. Paul and Christine were very considerate and professional and I would thoroughly recommend this company.
Excellent service. Good value for money and fast delivery, highly recommended!
Always excellent service from HAB. From buying to speedy and efficient delivery. I have purchased from this company several times and on a previous purchase I had contacted customer service and my issue was dealt with very quickly and very efficiently which I found impressive. I will return to this company when needed.
Order received within 2 days of ordering. Thank you. Will be glad when home visits can be arranged. Happy 2021. Gillian Couldwell.
Excellent service, fast efficient delivery and a wide range of stock. This is the second time that I have ordered from them but it won't be the last.
Have used HAB Hearing before - excellent service - would recommend
Many thanks for providing such a covid safe environment and also for such excellent sevice
From booking to treatment the whole experience was quick professional carried in a COVID secure environment. I felt comfortable throughout with friendly and professional staff. Strongly recommend
The price was good and they arrived promptly and well packaged.
I have been purchasing hearing aids/accessories from HAB now for a number of years. The service has always been first class, with an easy to use web site, combined with competitive pricing. The move to brilliant new premises in Silsden together with a great team of professionals makes for the number one audiology company in the area.
Efficient, super-safe, friendly and kind. Had terrible wax build-up problem but they solved it. Thank you.
The lady who carried out the procedure was very gentle and efficient, everything was sanitised and clean, the staff efficient, friendly and approachable well worth 5 stars.
needed replacement wires for Phonak hearing aids and was pleasantly pleased with the prompt and efficient service when ordering and receiving the parts. I would also like to add that the website detailing the type and specification of the correct parts was clear and unambiguous.
Good price, swift delivery of product, just as last time I ordered!
I can now hear great service and very professional
Brilliant. I can hear for Christmas. The service was prompt, I only waited a day. Investigation was thorough and the treatment painless.
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 5,260 reviews