HAB Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB

About HAB: Welcome to HAB Hearing, the best place on the internet to buy all your hearing aid batteries and accessories.

Brands we supply include Rayovac, Duracell, Signia and Power One batteries, and hearing related accessories from big brands like Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, GN ReSound, Signia and Unitron amongst others.

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"I always order wax guards and hearing aid batteries from HAB and they come very quickly. A very efficient service."
"Used HAB this time as buying consumables from them was cheaper than the fuel for return trip to go to NHS clinic for replacements! Asever - prompt delivery."
"I originally asked for the package to be sent priority to my European address. I got a tracking number but the tracking information would only say that the package was en route. There was certainly never any attempt to deliver it. After over a week the parcel apparently arrived back at HAB with no indication of why it had not been delivered. When I asked it to be shipped to my UK address it arrived within three days. HAB seems to have done everything correctly but were let down by their selected courier. However, I was still without a hearing aid for ten days."
"Good value for money, delivery is first class."
"Easy to order on line, ready to identify the part I needed. Good communication and quick delivery. No problems."
"Exactly what I needed and ordered, very quick delivery"
"Excellent service"
"I have been using HAB for my hearing aid supplies for some years now. Their consistently good service and swift delivery is highly recommended."
"Excellent service and good prices, all delivered to your door"
"Excellent service as always."
"Eexcellent service"
"Great prices and very quick delivery on every order. Excellent service and highly recommended."
"quick and as expected"
"Good and rapid service, as always."
"I had spent hours trying to find a source of supply of Oticon wax guards and domes until given details of HAB. Their web site gave me all information needed and two days later exactly what I wanted came through my letter box. First Class in all respects. Thank you. E S."
"Very prompt service and good prices."
"Bèen using HAB for a few years now. Easy to navigate website, helpful staff, have the products which are useful to me & provide a speedy service. Prices are reasonable. Thanks"
"Quick delivery for my repeat purchase"
"I'm old enough to feel obliged to reply to this request. Also old enough to remember when all businesses held stock and were staffed by efficient, competent and informed staff. It was a given that the buying experience would be satisfactory because your reputation depended on customer satisfaction. Why do you now want, need, expect a clap on the back just for performing in a way which should be routine! See score above!"
"Ordered the wrong size domes. Contacted HAB who quickly assessed my needs and arranged swift exchange - great service"
HAB is rated 4.91 based on 4,310 reviews