HAB Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing

About HAB Hearing: Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"Excellent service and very prompt despatch and delivery of the order."
"Have used this company on several occasions and have always had first class products and service."
"Excellent product. Exactly what I ordered and smart delivery"
"This time the delivery was really Quick. I think the previous delay was because of the Christmas session. I'm vety vappu with HABservice."
"Excellent service - value for money, quick delivery"
"I recently purchased left and right receivers for some 5+ years old. They arrived in Sydney, Australia within a week, exactly as ordered and working perfectly. I am very happy with both product and service."
"fantastic service as usual"
"You get what you want, and quickly. No one else seems to be able to do that!"
"Fair prices, Prompt delivery (Only a few days to Spain) and very, very efficient staff. Highly recommended."
"Excellent customer service"
"I've been dealing with HAB for several years now, formerly via EBay but now directly with them. Their batteries always have expiry dates well into the future. My last batch have expiry in 2023."
"Order arrived in 2 days. Exactly what I needed as my right hearing aid failed while away from home. Easy to change the receiver with the tool purchased."
"Timely delivery, easy to order, excellent product"
"Very quick service"
"Top class service and delivery will order again"
"My order was delivered very promptly - in fact overnight. The service by HAB is efficient."
"Shipment took a few days but arrived in perfect condition. These are very satisfactory although pricey compared to similar (but different) domes. I would buy again."
"Whole process went without any problems again. Order arrived within 48 hrs. Excellent."
"Superb technical support to ensure we got exactly the correct piece of equipment. The Phonak TV Link has transformed ability to hear TV etc sounds, thank you!"
"Great price fast shipping, will do all my hearing aid purchases from HAB in the future, Had been trying to use another company (Connevans ) for some simple low value items but their mail charges were insane Well done HAB"
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,517 reviews