HAB Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HAB Hearing Reviews

About HAB Hearing:

Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands along with our popular ear wax removal service.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent experience!

Ear wax removal is by microsuction, irrigation and dry removal. It is generally available within a couple of days, is superfast with instant relief!

help@hab.online

22 Belton Road, Silsden

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy
Quick delivery
I have always had an efficient quick deliveries from their easy to use website they stock quality products at competitive prices. I always check the competition's prices but HAB win out every time
the service was very good and the battery are better than the ones I get from the company that I got the aids from.
Had been suffering with blocked ears for several weeks. Quick phone call to HAB .....problem sorted really quickly.
Easy to park, almost instant appointment and friendly staff(Diane).
With NHS as it is at the moment, it would have been months before I could have even seen a doctor.
One call,one visit.......sorted!!
very pleased with the products , always arrive in good time .EXCELLENT.
Quick efficient service at a decent price. However I ordered Siemens Signia but was sent Rayovac - just hope they are as good.
Excellent service would recommend the service to a friend.
Fast, efficient service. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. Product spot on for my needs.
Excellent service as always. Any queries I have are replied to by HAB very quickly and problems sorted super quick.
Was able to make an early appointment for ear wax removal. Procedure completed without any side issues and to my complete satisfaction. Competitive price.
Excellent service, fast delivery.
They helped me order exactly what I needed and at just a fraction of the cost if I had ordered from my hearing aid retailer. Excellent service from customer services.
Efficient service. Goods arrived quickly.
The ear wax removal service is nothing short of excellent. I'm very pleased with the results.
I went for ear wax removal treatment, and was delighted to be able to hear again! The clinic was thoroughly professional in every way - from the information and advice they provided prior to treatment, and to the treatment itself. I felt confident I had gone to the right place, and this was confirmed by the results!
I find HAB Hearing to be a most efficient company.
The Order always comes very quickly.
HAB offer a good range of glasses, delivery was prompt, no complaints
Bought some replacement retention arms for my hearing aids .Seem just as good as the original ones but much cheaper
Thank you for the quick response to the order for the hearing aid batteries. They arrived by post in a jiffy envelope so they went through the letter box easily. Thank you for your first class Service.
Very pleased with the support I was given by the staff and the quick response on delivery
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 5,107 reviews