HAB Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB

About HAB: Welcome to HAB, the best place on the internet to buy all your hearing aid batteries and accessories.

Brands we supply include Rayovac, Duracell, and Power One batteries, and hearing related accessories from big brands like Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, GN ReSound, Siemens, Bernafon, Puretone, Unitron, Amplicomms and Cedis amongst others.

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate HAB ?

"Competitive pricing, first class delivery."
"Have been using HAB for purchasing my hearing aid batteries and always had first class service. Would recommend your company to anyone."
"staff very friendly and helpful"
"The site is very easy to follow and helps to identify exactly the product required. Quick delivery,"
"Excellent service as ever. Prices are fantastic. So quick and easy, super fast dispatch and delivery. It's why i keep coming back."
"Excellent service"
"Always good service"
"I was very pleased with my order. It arrived very quickly and was in good condition when delivered."
"Good quick service ."
"I wanted to carry some spare retention locks for Phonak hearing aids, but couldn't find a company selling them, then a last search led me to HAB and I was well surprised to find that not only were these tiny gadgets available, but they were available for a very reasonable price which included post and packing. My order went through and in just a couple of days they were delivered. I was delighted with the speedy service from HAB and will certainly be using this excellent company for future orders."
"Good range and very competitive prices"
"I did no buy many things from this supplier but each time they were good, first class"
"Excellent service as always!"
"Excellent service thank you"
"Great online business. Fast delivery. Would love to have the facility to see my Purchase History so that I can just click on past purchases when reordering. Would be so much quicker."
"Excellent all round !!"
"Arrived on time."
"I had an intermittent problem with my Phonak hearing aid which was quickly identified, There was some delay in getting replacement parts, but the problem was fixed and is working perfectly now.."
"As always, perfect."
"Fast shipping to Germany - good service - thank you!"
HAB is rated 4.91 based on 3,964 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!