H2 Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services
Read H2 Property Services Reviews

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy
Very efficient service Thank you
David attended my house to service my boiler. Felt confident that he knew what he was doing and gave me valuable advice.
Nice people and really prompt service
Rapid booking, engineer arrived on time, diagnosed and explained the issue quickly and rectified it without fuss. Excellent service.
Jack was superb so quick and efficient and so polite ,I am happy to use you and have recommended you to my neighbours.Thank you,
Easy to contact & talk to. Simple to arrange visits and quick with processing the results. Good job done.
We needed both a plumber and electrician; H2 provided these in a timely manner, Liam the plumber was helpful, polite and professional and gave us sound advice and Matt the electrician was thorough, careful and extremely knowledgeable. The invoices arrived within the stated time and we believe the charges to be fair and reasonable. Thanks to Faye, Charlotte and Daniel for their communications, always helpful in updating us. We would highly recommend and definitely use the company again.
Efficient, polite and timely. Excellent service.
H2 Property Services are excellent, I will use them again and recommend them always. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and speedy. Thank you so much.
Great service, thank you for turning up on time, quickly sorting all the issues and leaving the place clean
Arrived on time and completed works to a professional high standard
Thank you very much for your prompt, professional service, especially at such short notice.
H2 property services came in the morning and fix our issue with the radiators in 30 minutes. They are xplqones what was the issue and let us know what hat to expect if we have another issue later on. We had an excellent job done. Definitely will use their services again. Recommended
Great service. Fast and responsive.
Really great service from start to finish. John in the office was especially great, providing advice and guidance to make sure I bought the correct shower unit (when I didn't have a clue). The guys that came were all polite and got the job done. It was expensive, because of the time it took to install. But they didn't charge me for the unexpected electrician's visit I required. I'd definitely use again. Thank you.
The service provided was excellent from start to finish. All my enquiries were responded to extremely quickly and in a helpful manner. I sent the request to book an appointment at 5.45pm on a Friday and had a plumber round on the Monday. The plumber who came out was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I was very satisfied with the job and the price was also excellent!
The service was very prompt and efficient. Wholeheartedly recommended.
A reliable, prompt, professional service provided. Courteous staff. I will be using H2 again.
Good communication. Would not hesitate to use H2 again for future work.
H2 Property Services is rated 4.86 based on 333 reviews