H2 Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services
Read H2 Property Services Reviews

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy
Not great.
Dear Mr Hobson We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service you have received. We will be in touch with you directly to see what we can do to put things right for you. Kind regards Sally
My boiler started leaking and after reading reviews I decided to contact H2 Property Services and check they had experience with Ferroli. I've had boilers by other manufacturers and experience has told me to stick with engineers who are experienced in the boiler that you have. Ferroli don't have a good reputation for reliability. I was pleased they could send an engineer the same day especially as it was just before the bank holiday weekend. The engineer arrived later than expected (bank holiday traffic and stuck on job) although he kept me updated. When he arrived it was clear he wasn't experienced in Ferroli boilers. He took a photo of the part that was leaking water and left and advised I would hear back on the price for the part. The same day I recieved my bill (115 for the call out which is very excessive for being in the house for about 10 mins and taking a photo). I was also quoted between 3 - 4 Hours labour £288 - £384 + VAT and Materials £67.76 + VAT to replace the part. In the mean time, I had arranged for another engineer to come out who was able to fix the leak (part was valued at £5) and took about 15 minutes to replace.
We are very sorry to receive this review from our customer. We appreciate there was a delay due the bank holiday but our engineer gave a very clear update, diagnosed the issues, took all the necessary details and took the time to speak to Ferroli to get a list of parts required and their respective part numbers in order for our office to order them. We are surprised that another engineer has managed to do the work in 15 minutes with a £5 part as we feel confident that our detailed update is likely to be correct. Our boiler engineers work on all makes and models of domestic gas boilers everyday and while we are not Ferroli specialists, we are able to diagnose faults and successfully repair Ferroli boilers so long as replacement parts are available.
H2 Property Services is rated 4.86 based on 333 reviews