H2 Property Services Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services

How would you rate H2 Property Services?

Unverified Reviewer

Competent, efficient and friendly plumber called Darren fitted my new tap for me this morning. Thank you.
Katie S
Verified Buyer

The service that H2 have provided has always been very good and their plumbers are professional. That is why I have used them over and over again if I have any plumbing issues.
Rachel
Verified Buyer

Quick Service, Really friendly and very helpful!
Would absolutely use again
Cathrine
Verified Buyer

I've used H2 a few times now, for plumbing as well as electrical work and I've been impressed with how friendly and professional all their engineers are. They arrive when they say they will and are efficient and the work is top notch. I will definitely use them again and would absolutely recommend them.
Verified Buyer

Swift, efficient and tidy. Just got the job done. Exactly what I needed.
Ted
Verified Buyer

Plumbing problem solved - no fuss, no bother!
Kirsty Baranowski
Verified Buyer

H2 Property Services were able to give me excellent advise as to a short, medium and long term plan for my central heating system. This means the repairs I am making now are part of the long term plan and therefore money well spent. I am also very pleased with the quality of the work.
Stephen
Verified Buyer

Very prompt and effective service, friendly guys
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Thanks so much to Dave Lindsay for a wonderful job - I am very impressed and extremely happy with the way he replaced my leaking water pump.
Pip Emery
Verified Buyer

Good fast service. Charming and competent guy.
But think materials were a bit overcharged for.
Verified Buyer

Very Polite, professional prompt repair work to our lights. `I am very happy with your electrician Ivo. The telephone service when i booked the appointment was also very professional. Polite and helpful.
Verified Buyer

Engineer arrived on schedule for booked annual service of central heating boiler which was installed by H2 seven years ago. Competent and efficient.
Mrs Hirst
Verified Buyer

Leon was very helpful and can-do
Lonsdale Medical Centre
Verified Buyer

The Engineer came early and very efficiently replaced our cistern! He behaved very professionally and kept us informed from start to finish. We will most certainly call H2 again!
Sarah Ducker (Chelsea)
Verified Buyer

I was really impressed with the engineer who completed my new boiler which required additional pipe work and nothing fazed him as he beavered away. I also had another visit for the programmer and control unit and the whole experience was seamless. I would highly recommend H2 Property Services as they are efficient but more importantly very professional.
J. D. Pape
Verified Buyer

Very competent. Got straight to the root of the problem.
Verified Buyer

Worked hard and completed tasks well.
Chantal Rowley
Verified Buyer

Have been using H2 for many years and always pleased with their efficient, hard-working team. No complaints whatsoever!
Verified Buyer

Prompt service with friendly staff
M S - SW18
Verified Buyer

I was extremely happy with the service received by H2 property services. The company were recommended to me after a one man band plumber visited to do a small job which resulted in our boiler not functioning properly. Dave was professional and trustworthy and I would highly recommend the company to others.
H2 Property Services is rated 4.79 based on 29 reviews