H2 Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy
Liam was very good, he replaced our waste disposal unit efficiently and left the area spotless.

Good experience and from this would use H2 Property Services again.
a very agreeable person who came to service my boiler
Very professional service! Immediate response from an online message, appointment within 24 hours and a very helpful and friendly technician. I'd definitely recommend.
Transparent, reliable and expert service.

After British Gas declined to tackle our heating problems, I turned to H2 Property Services.

No problem! Perfect renewal of system.
I am so impressed with the service I got from start to finish. Everything went so smoothly, with no issues. Communication between myself the landlord, tenants and H2 Property Team was excellent. Can not fault them at all. Great professional service.
It is a tenanted property but they were very responsive on the phone and the tenants reported very favourably on they way they did the work.
Very satified and would use them again.
Fantastic service as always.
Thanks very much
The whole team, from customer service to trades, are fantastic, professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend
We were very pleased with the work done. We got some estimations and advices before the job inspection by email, which most of big companies refused to do even then the job was easy to estimate simply because they want to charge for the estimation. Then a plumber came prepared with all parts he needed and installed the required appliance very quickly and clean. Prices are very reasonable. I would definitely recommend to others.
Beyond grateful to H2 Property Services.

2 boilers broke down on Friday night, just before Christmas!
Saturday morning, the inimitable Dave came round, understood the problem, and ordered parts (not easy because of old Potterton model). Tuesday afternoon, all fixed!
Our bill was reasonable, unlike a certain London Plumbing firm we all know....!
This is a big, old Victorian house, we are in our 70's and we were freezing, so a huge thank you for prompt, courteous and professional service.
Ollie was very professional, polite and efficient. We are very pleased with his work for us today and would highly recommend him .
Excellent service
Very good service
Liam arrived on time and completed the job satisfactorily,with as little mess as possible. He cleared up after himself very well. I would definitely use H2 again.
Great staff and service.
Great company - as a landlord I’ve used them many times over the years and always had an excellent service. From booking, to reliability and workmanship, a really great service.
Excellent, H2 sorted out my very elderly friend’s loo cistern and bath taps, quickly and efficiently and treated her with great courteousness throughout. The company could not have been more helpful, thank you. I would highly recommend.
Excellent and profession service. No hesitation in recommending
Excellent company to deal with. Polite engineers. Would recommend
I am very satisfied indeed with the service provided. It was highly efficient and reliable.
H2 Property Services is rated 4.84 based on 280 reviews