H2 Property Services Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy

"Amir turned up on time, was very polite and clear about what he was doing, and completed the job efficiently. Thanks very much."
"Ronan was very personable and efficient and was very knowledgeable when servicing the boiler and dealing with a blocked Belfast sink. My only gripe is I think your prices are quite high..."
"So efficient. Boiler service, replacement toilet flusher and radiators sorted in under an hour. Thanks!"
"I was very impressed by the plumber who attended to investigate a problem with radiators not heating up. She was very thorough, knowledgeable and efficient."
"Liam was very polite and worked quickly but I was slightly annoyed that this was little more than a consultation and opportunity to provide a quote for further work. Given that unblocking the sink took about 5 minutes and looking at the pipework and working out what needed to be done about another 10 minutes, I think the £90 + VAT for an hour's work is slightly unacceptable. I asked if the job could be done straight away but was told it couldn't be as he didn't have the equipment. I have to take time off work for any work to be done in the house so I was expecting it could be done in one go."
Dear JM

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. All feedback is appreciated, good and bad. I have gone through your job with Liam and can see that he has provided you with a quote for further works of about 2 hours labour to do some recommended alterations to your pipework, including some power jetting to clear the pipework effectively for you. I am sorry he was unable to do this on his first visit but the jetting machine is not something he carries on him every day - please do accept a credit of 30 minutes to put against the further works if you would like to go ahead.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards
"We had a blocked kitchen sink that was swiftly unblocked by drainage specialisors. Great job thanks"
"I’ve been using H2 for many years now and have always been very satisfied with the service. I recently booked a boiler service and the engineer (Rowan) was very thorough, efficient and friendly."
"Darren was great! Very quick, professional, and my boiler is finally working again!"
"Efficient and friendly"
"Penny was great. Explained everything about boiler faults."
"Penny was informative. Full details and hope attend to complete the job when part arrives."
"Penny came and did a wonderful job ."
"UPDATED REVIEW PLEASE READ THIS WILL SAVE YOU STRESS AND £1000'S! Summary: H2 attended my property twice to solve a leak, in the professional opinion of their plumber Simon, the shower was leaking, trusting this expert opinion I asked H2 to fix the 'leaking shower', H2 proceeded to fix the damaged 'shower', which caused damage to the tiles and subsequently no leak was found. After complaining and only to be ignored by H2, I finally got another appointment weeks later, this time I asked my father to attend alongside the plumber. He did some simple due-diligence, and looked at the most common areas where you get leaks. He checked the toilet, and found the leak within moments of being in the property. All that was needed was a new part!!! H2 have caused me a mountain of stress (which is ongoing), unnecessary bills, loss of income. This problem should have been resolved on the first visit back on 7th August. I lost one month's rental income, had to pay for work to be completed where they did NOTHING! I have a damaged shower and keep getting ignored by H2. H2 are unprofessional and unethical, I would not trust them to do anything in your property! I have contacted both WHICH and NIC to let them know about my issue. I am also taken them to court to get my costs reimbursed. Please please DO NOT USE them. Original Review A leak was found in one of our properties so the management company instructed H2 to find the leak. A 2.5 hour appointment led the engineer to confirm that the shower was causing the leak and that the tiling would need to be removed. I booked a second appointment with H2 to get the problem fixed; a 3 hour appointment charged at £85 per hour + VAT concluded that, that was actually not the fault, and the shower was not causing the leak, and thus the water could be switched back on. Two days later the leak reappears, all in all I’ve spent £600+ with H2 to be left with a leak, and tenant that can no longer stay in the property as legally we can’t turn the water on. I also question why no isolation valves were used for the shower to help discover if that was the actual issue. All I can say is H2 to not care at all; I now have cosmetic damage to the shower, lost rental income for 2 weeks and had to pay for work that hasn’t resolved the problem. I’ve complaint and not heard anything from H2, how can you leave a customer without any water? I am also disputing the payment and will be taken H2 to court if this is not resolved ASAP. The company is unprofessional and unethical, avoid at all costs. This is not how you do business, especially as a family company."
We have been trying to resolve making good the repairs following tracing a leak with this customer for nearly a month now. We are liaising directly with the customer in order to arrange this so we are disappointed to receive another review before we have been allowed to do this.

The customer has only been charged £288 by us with which we have offered to credit £158.83 and are trying to confirm that the works will be completed for her free of charge as a gesture of goodwill in order to resolve this properly for her.
"On time, efficient, provided confirmation call and accurately assessed the issue and resolved it. A little on the expensive side but you get what you pay for."
"Darren did a fantastic, professional job putting in a new combi-boiler and gave me a really thorough run through of everything at the end. Thank you!"
"My 3rd time in calling on H2 Property Services and each time very professional and knowledgeable. Extremely polite, respectful with a happy disposition. Willing to be patient and answer all my queries with no issue."
"I appreciate for the service provider Darren. His friendly and done the cleaning after work."
"I have been a client of H2 for c 10 years and consistently well served. This job was to replace a seized stopcock on our incoming water supply. Liam carried that out efficiently, as well as discussing and advising on remediating the slow and unreliable performance of our toilet flush. He twice declined a hot drink!"
"Darren carried out a boiler service. He was punctual, helpful and also gave us useful advice. The office staff were equally efficient and helpful. Very happy with the service."
"Friendly and helpful engineer who fixed the problem quickly but didn't put the lid back on the cistern and when I did it didn't fit as on of the fixtures was too high and we had to cut it. Ashley Leiman"
Hi Ashley
Thanks for taking the time to review us. I have asked the team to look into this for you - one of them will get back to you today.
Best wishes