H2 Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy
From 4/2/20--7/2/20 boiler found caput(12-15 years old) new one ordered and fitted. Lovely guys. All most satisfactory. Many thanks.
Prompt, reliable and perfect service.
H2 are always prompt and efficient and hassle-free and helpful. That's worth a lot to a landlord and tenant. Thank you H2. Keep up the good work.
H2 Property Services evaluated our boiler setup and provided us a very detailed quote and explained everything very clearly as we had a tricky setup. The team (Paul & Bailey) were super efficient and professional. They didn't want to rush the job and to ensure everything went to plan they spent nearly 2 days making sure the new boiler and accessories were correctly installed. Big thank you we are delighted with our new boiler and highly recommend using H2 Property Services.
Very punctual, efficient, and professional
Excellent service. Very impressed.
excellent, prompt, thorough, careful and caring Job done on 24th January invoice no.996128
Excellent, prompt, thorough, careful and caring
Dave was really friendly, efficient, and a pleasure to have in my home. Another great service from H2. Thank you!
Friendly, clean and swift
Not great.
Dear Mr Hobson

We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service you have received. We will be in touch with you directly to see what we can do to put things right for you.

Kind regards

Sally
Absolutely brilliant job ! Really professional, can only recommend this company !
Good, efficient service. Prompt and professional.
Easy to book. Punctual, polite and knowledgeable electrician. Just the job!
On this first occasion we have been disappointed with the way H2 Pluming has operated. At the first visit the plumer, on a Wednesday, saw the 2 problems to be fixed and took notes saying Head office will come back with a proposal quickly. By Monday I had to call to find out what was happening. No apologies. I receive a messy proposal for them to come the next day (6 days after the 1st visit and a leak from the hot water cylinder not being attended). 2 plumbers came and left after less than one hour work. The I had to chase them back as the leak was not fixed.. Invoices parts as one bold figure so we don't know what we are paying for. So not too happy on this occasion. Looking for their feedback
We are very sorry for the delay in getting your new parts installed. This was caused by miscommunication between our office and the engineer due to other works that the customer also wanted quoting for, which meant the parts took longer to be ordered than normal. Please accept our sincere apology.

I understand our plumbers have now fixed the replaced the TPRV on the cylinder which was letting by, and also replaced the broken flush button on the WC. If there are any further issues please let us know. In the meantime, I have emailed our customer directly with a breakdown of the costs of the parts provided.
Helpful, efficient, knowledgeable. I cannot praise this firm highly enough. Carried out the work with no fuss and gave excellent advice. I would give it the highest rating possible.
Excellent service from start to finish. I called H2 for a plumber and they had someone over to my flat within 2 hours. They fitted a replacement boiler and did a power flush of my radiators, and also fixed my toilet. Staff members were polite, efficient and on time, and very reasonably priced. Can't recommend them highly enough.
Having been impressed by H2 in the past I had no hesitation in seeking their help. Yet again the receptionist was pleasant and understanding and arranged a call immediately. The plumber was efficient and understood my concerns. H2 remains my first port of call.
Engineer was knowledgeable and efficient. Also very pleasant to deal with.
I would highly recommend H2. Very prompt service and the engineers are always very helpful and reassuring.
H2 Property Services is rated 4.81 based on 198 reviews