H2 Property Services Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy

"Excellent service again from H2 (this time fitting a new boiler). They're cost effective, pleasant and very efficient."
"The response from head office to my problem was quick and helpful and the service first class - they sent a delightful engineer who efficiently sorted things. Problem solved!"
"Clean, tidy, respectful and fairly priced."
"Such a friendly, efficient service from start to finish! Excellent company!"
"I feel in very good hands with H2 Plumbing. I value their advice, they are very efficient and lovely to deal with."
"Very prompt service & reasonably priced"
"Really happy with the service. Customer service were quick to get back to me and kept me informed throughout. The plumbing service was of high quality and was completed in a reasonable time."
"I was very happy with their service. Natasha, in the office, was extremely helpful and efficient and even rang me on the morning of the job to let me know Leon, the engineer, would be 15 mins late due to a previous job over running. (I was really impressed having employed various builders recently who had all kept me waiting for hours without any contact to warn me that thy would be hours late or were not able to turn up!). Leon, the engineer, was extremely knowledgable and efficient. All in all I was very impressed and would definitely recommend them."
"Very happy with their service. Efficient, friendly and professional. Happy to recommend"
"Poor service it took about 11 days to get a quote to replace my water heater. After waiting 5 days and hearing nothing, I decided to go with another company who provided a quote the same day and completed the job within 4 days. That's good service."
We are very sorry to receive this review. Unfortunately we were advised incorrectly by our suppliers that this part was discontinued and were trying to source from a different supplier. We should have remained in contact with our customer and that was our failure, however due to it being so busy, unfortunately we did not and we apologise that we did not provide you with a better service on this occasion. We hope that you will use us again in the future and that you will find this is not a usual experience of using H2 Property Services.

Kind regards

H2
"Very promt service. Good quality workmanship. Thanks"
"Very happy with the gas engineer sent to investigate our leak. He was professional and friendly, and quickly diagnosed and resolved the immediate problem (our newly installed oven turns out to be a different shape at the back and it was pushing against the pipe work for our gas hob, allowing gas to escape). We are now arranging for the pipe work to be re-routed by HS2."
"Fast, efficient service. Would have liked a call when the service had been done. Waited two days and then called myself."
"Stuck with a leaking sink, I sent H2 an email on a Thursday night, and received a prompt and polite reply the next morning. They were able to arrange for a plumber to come Saturday morning at 10:30, which I was grateful for as I was expecting to have to wait until the following week at least! The plumber was on-time and very courteous, and had the problem repaired within half an hour or so. Have used them before this and would definitely use again."
"Timely, friendly, professional!"
"Job well done. Prompt service and excellent communication from the office"
"Easy to organize, competitively priced and a prompt and polite service."
"efficient service - very polite technician"
"Arriving on time Professional Friendly Quote matching the invoice"
"Firstly the booking person, Faye in this case, was extremely helpful and friendly. Next it was very easy to book an appointment with lots of choice of times, and lastly on the day the technician, Leon Francis, turned up on time, was very pleasant and helpful answering all my many questions. I was very impressed with the service and the advice they offered. Thank you so much."
H2 Property Services is rated 4.81 based on 156 reviews