H2 Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I've used H2 Property Services several times before and they have always been extremely reliable, efficient, and very reasonably priced. This time they excelled themselves by sorting out my problem in 24 hours, including ordering a new set of taps.
My experience with H2 Property Services was a 100%. I found them on my internet search. I first had a web chat and the response was on point on what services there provide. Also the engineer who did the work was excellent, professional and friendly. He did the job to his best knowledge and made sure he left everything in working order and tidy. I will definitely use the on my future needs.
Very responsive and trustworthy company
Been using H2 services for many years and have always been impressed with the quality of the work and also how fast they are always able to send help for any plumbing emergencies.
very satisfactory service
Always helpful!
From the moment we spoke to you call operator to Tom the plumber being with us was only 35 mins, Tom efficiently sorted out the issue with the leak from our washing machine, he was friendly and reassuring and totally professional. We are so grateful to all at H2 for your help at this time, thank you so much. Stay well
Cormac and Catherine Clarke
Hi Catherine, thank you so much for sending this review in. It means an enormous amount to the team who are out there during this crisis helping sort out essential plumbing, gas and electrical needs for our customers. We are so pleased you called us and we were able to help. Stay safe.
As always with this company, we are pleased with the prompt, polite, efficient and friendly service. My thanks to Simon and the team.
Many thanks for leaving us this review. During this awful Covid-19 crisis, we are especially pleased to be able to help with any essential plumbing, gas or electrical services our clients need. A good review means a lot to the team here. Thanks again.
During the coronavirus lockdown our central failed leaving us without heating or hot water. Following several failed attempts to get other organisations to help we approached H2 Property Services, they responded quickly and professionally, went above and beyond and central heating was repaired the following day, highly recommended.
Hi Rob
We are very pleased to have helped and particularly in this difficult time, our team really appreciate you taking the time to give us positive feedback.
Best wishes
Sally
Really like H2 Property Services. I found them through the Gas Safe Register, which gave me peace of mind that they would do a good job. I had both a Gas Safety and an Electrical Safety check done and found both of the workmen to be excellent in all ways. I am now happy to use H2 again to do the gas and electrical work on the property. Great job, thanks.
Excellent service. Able to fix the problem that same day.
I was very impressed with the service as the plumber came with 2 hours of calling the company.
The task was completed rapidly at a reasonable price
From 4/2/20--7/2/20 boiler found caput(12-15 years old) new one ordered and fitted. Lovely guys. All most satisfactory. Many thanks.
Prompt, reliable and perfect service.
H2 are always prompt and efficient and hassle-free and helpful. That's worth a lot to a landlord and tenant. Thank you H2. Keep up the good work.
H2 Property Services evaluated our boiler setup and provided us a very detailed quote and explained everything very clearly as we had a tricky setup. The team (Paul & Bailey) were super efficient and professional. They didn't want to rush the job and to ensure everything went to plan they spent nearly 2 days making sure the new boiler and accessories were correctly installed. Big thank you we are delighted with our new boiler and highly recommend using H2 Property Services.
Very punctual, efficient, and professional
Excellent service. Very impressed.
excellent, prompt, thorough, careful and caring
Job done on 24th January