H2 Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy
Both my husband and I were very impressed by the way your engineer dealt with our problem he was efficient and very professional and got the job done
Thank you so much for your services will be recommending you to anyone who asks
Regards
I have used H2 Property Services for a tenanted flat for several years and have always found them prompt, polite, well organised and very professional.
Efficient and friendly. I’d recommend H2 Property Services.
Always excellent and reliable service. I have used them several times, mostly for domestic/household plumbing jobs, and always received polite, prompt and excellent work. They've completed tasks that other plumbers refused to touch, which is a massive feather in their cap, I believe. Being a family business, and not an uncaring corporation, they take pride in their work. Would recommend to all.
Your plumber arrived on time, he was polite and efficient and he completed the work requested with total success. I asked him to take a quick look at another plumbing job, which he also undertook successfully at no extra charge. We were delighted.
Very efficient and did an excellent job. Good communication and quick.
Prompt response to my call out. Everything carefully explained and new boiler fitted. All good except alarm went off (though this was noted) but had to get an electrician to sort. Would recomend.
Excellent service competent and courteous young man.
Job well done but I had an anxious time waiting to get it done owing to the weather. I am special priority because of health and age.
Jack came on time and completed all the required jobs on time and was very polite and helpful
Very fast and extremely helpful. Nicely surprised by the bill.
Excellent professional service, highly recommended.
Helpful and friendly service. The engineer was polite, professional and took the time to answer any questions I had. I would definitely recommend them and I will use again in the future.
The service was efficient, very responsive and friendly. I would recommend this company without reservation.
Reliable, efficient, good clear explanations of what work was done and why.
Excellent service but rather expensive
They responded immediately to a blocked toilet, their plumber quickly identified the problem,fixed it and also came back the next day with 2 new valves which also helped another toilet problem. I have already recommended them to neighbours
Arrived on time, very tidy. A good job all round
Efficient friendly service, certainly will use again.
Liam was very good, he replaced our waste disposal unit efficiently and left the area spotless.

Good experience and from this would use H2 Property Services again.
H2 Property Services is rated 4.85 based on 298 reviews