H2 Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services
Read H2 Property Services Reviews

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy
Operative was really polite, and very efficient at what he was doing,first class.
it's professional and reliable company.
On time and did the job. Just want you want from a repair business.
I was very pleased with the service. I will undoubtedly use H2 Property Services again.
We received fast and efficient service from H2. Unfortunately we needed a new boiler and it turned out to be a more complicated job than had been anticipated but everything was dealt with in a very professional manner.
Engineer arrived promptly. An excellent service. I would highly recommend.
H2 were very professional and did a good job for us! Many thanks Euroframes Ltd.
Booking efficient and friendly. Plumber arrived when arranged who was also efficient and friendly; diagnosed the problem and set to work immediately didn’t waste time and couldn’t have been more accommodating. No hidden charges. Thoroughly recommend.
Brilliant fast and great boiler service. Got the parts we needed very quickly too. Would definitely recommend.
Very professional service and easy to communicate with. Very happy with my choice.
Professional and reliable. Thanks!
Very responsive to my initial query. Provided advice, explained quote and booked job in quickly and efficiently. Invoiced along with the certifications I had asked for. Good service all round.
Once again H2 Property Services have come up trumps, an elderly friend had a sudden loss of hot water, H2 were contacted, came at the agreed time, were courteous, very professional and sorted the problem in record time. Thank You. Needless to say I highly recommend H2 and would definitely use them again, as would my elderly friend.
Quick clean and tidy and efficient Very pleasant engineer who wore appropriate P P E
Job wasn’t completed.. the task wasn’t resolved
pleasant to deal with and efficient and , given traffic in London , reasonably priced . I will use you again Mike Gotch .
Very quick response. Very pleased. Everything (even the bad bits!) explained to us thoroughly by Winston. Top stuff guys
Great service, very professional engineers.
As an absentee landlord, I contacted H2 to do some work remotely for me on my rental property. They were a pleasure to work with and the work was done speedily, cleanly and to a high quality. I will use them again without a doubt.
H2 Property Services is rated 4.85 based on 320 reviews