H2 Property Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services

How would you rate H2 Property Services?

"Really excellent service. A big thank you to John Bage for all his help. What a star!"
"They came and completed the works requested with the minimum of fuss"
Graham Smith
Verified Reviewer
"Efficient, professional,courteous and extremely helpful. I particularly wish to mention the electrician Mark Lewis for whom nothing was too much trouble -clearly very knowledgeable, very professional: I would have no hesitation in recommending H2 Property Services and Mark Lewis in particular."
Julie Morris
Verified Reviewer
"Our plumber was extremely happy, helpful and clear with the information of problems and solutions"
"Simon was very helpful and friendly, efficient and hard working. The appointment was set up relatively quickly and he was on time. All good :-)"
"Quick and easy booking"
Lorraine Roffey
Verified Reviewer
"I’ve been using H2 for some years as they can always be relied on. Their engineers are efficient, knowledgable and courteous. I would recommend them to anyone."
Julia Hart
Verified Buyer
"Your engineer was brilliant. He was tidy, polite and identified the fault very quickly. I cannot praise him enough. So nice to see someone of this standard."
Rick Gradidge
Verified Reviewer
"I've been using H2 for over 10 years and I cannot fault them. Always prompt, turn up when they say they're going to turn up, extremely polite, very knowledgeable and safe, and leave the place spotless once they've finished. Quotes are itemised and sent quickly. Over the years, they've installed a new boiler, underfloor heating, replaced all my radiators, serviced the boiler and central heating, fixed issues caused by my builders / other plumbers. Compared to the other plumbing companies I've used, H2 is a class apart and highly recommended."
"Easy and quick to organise the visit. The electrician came to my flat was good, knowledgable and get things done very quickly. I đefinitely recommend the service from this company."
"As always happens the cold snap arrives and our boiler breaks down. H2 were able to visit, recommend various solutions, quote and fit a new boiler within 48 hours. They also steered us towards a boiler that suited our needs, which turned out to be a low/mid-range cheaper boiler that we were initially looking at. All in all a very positive experience as usual."
"From the beginning of my encounter with you guys I had positive experience. Your customer service via online chat and phone was very knowledgeable and helpful. The electrician arrived earlier than expected which actually was great! Very professional and efficient service. Very friendly and explanatory. Definitely will recommend you further."
"Excellent phone answers and professional advice from the office , paRticularly Rosie . Winston took real trouble with our defective pump , even if it turned out to be irreparable."
"After H20 Property attended to my boiler, the boiler broke down a few weeks later and was found to be in dangerous situation. H20 had not spotted the problem and I was told by the next plumber who attended from a notable company that the works that had been done here was very unsatisfactory and a breach of health and safety."
H2 carried out a repair on this customer's boiler and left the boiler in working order. We were never asked to return to any further problems in relation to the work we had done and have only now been informed three months later that she had been charged £7,348 for a like-for-like combination boiler swap by another plumber. We can understand why the customer might be upset as it seems an excessive amount of money to be charged but her issues against H2 are unfounded as there is no question H2 left the boiler in a dangerous situation and we have not been given any evidence to show otherwise. All our boiler work is undertaken by a qualified Gas Safe registered engineer who works closely to strict gas regulations.
"Great and efficient as always"
"Everyone at all ends of my job were very efficient. Simon the Engineer was very prompt, Polite, efficient and very Helpful. Will certainly recommend your Company ."
Robert Ditchfield
Verified Buyer
"A most efficient and informative boiler service."
Nicholas Rowe
Verified Buyer
"H2 had a relatively simple job to do but both the booking and the work itself were done very efficiently. Raffi was quick and helpful and so my first experience with H2 will encourage me to come back."
John Abulafia
Verified Reviewer
"Teddy was absolutely brilliant. He fixed everything on schedule, even a bot of extra work - our upstairs toilet fan. I thanked him personally but I would like him to know I have passed on my appreciation for his fine work officially. We will certainly use your company again."
Savi Lewis