H2 Property Services Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services

How would you rate H2 Property Services ?

"On time, efficient, provided confirmation call and accurately assessed the issue and resolved it. A little on the expensive side but you get what you pay for."
"Darren did a fantastic, professional job putting in a new combi-boiler and gave me a really thorough run through of everything at the end. Thank you!"
"My 3rd time in calling on H2 Property Services and each time very professional and knowledgeable. Extremely polite, respectful with a happy disposition. Willing to be patient and answer all my queries with no issue."
"I appreciate for the service provider Darren. His friendly and done the cleaning after work."
"I have been a client of H2 for c 10 years and consistently well served. This job was to replace a seized stopcock on our incoming water supply. Liam carried that out efficiently, as well as discussing and advising on remediating the slow and unreliable performance of our toilet flush. He twice declined a hot drink!"
"Darren carried out a boiler service. He was punctual, helpful and also gave us useful advice. The office staff were equally efficient and helpful. Very happy with the service."
"Friendly and helpful engineer who fixed the problem quickly but didn't put the lid back on the cistern and when I did it didn't fit as on of the fixtures was too high and we had to cut it. Ashley Leiman"
Hi Ashley
Thanks for taking the time to review us. I have asked the team to look into this for you - one of them will get back to you today.
Best wishes
Sally
"I’ve been using H2 to service my properties for over 6years and know, especially when I am overseas or can’t be there, the jobs will be done right, first time by friendly professionals at a good price. Thanks H2 well done!"
"A little disappointed that we were told engineer would be with us at 4.30pm and he came at 6.30 but Wayne arrived and fixed our gas leak quickly and efficiently. Really nice guy. Thank you."
Dear Jan, Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are really pleased we were able to help fix your gas leak and that you were happy with Wayne's work. Please accept our apologies that he he was late to get to you, his previous job was running over but we were determined to get him to you even if it meant we were going to be later than we had expected to be. We do try to get to our customers at the time we say but occasionally earlier jobs are more tricky than expected and take longer than their allocated times. I hope that next time you use us we will be able to show you we can be on time!
Many thanks again for using H2 Property Services, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further issues.
"The engineer was able to detect the problem shortly after examining it and resolved it."
"You were thoughtful on the phone and made an effort to help. In addition, Winston was fantastic - friendly, efficient and very helpful."
"Excellent service, really quick and efficient service"
"Very good service from a very polite pair of lads."
"Installed a condensing boiler 8 years ago - very satisfactory. Serviced it annually - no parts ever required - but fan became noisy and, on preparing to replace it, discovered a pinhole leak had developed in heat exchanger. Not economic to repair, so recommendation accepted to replace. Job done efficiently on scheduled date. As a retired professional engineer, I have complete confidence in the services provided by H2 and have unhesitatingly referred neighbours to them several times."
"Came as promised, did the job as asked, left house in better shape than when entered."
"Very impressed with the engineer, who was friendly, helpful and efficient."
"Great service. Lovely engineer, very polite and just got on with the job. Fantastic finish. Very happy with H2 Property Services again and will continue to call on their services."
"Good job well done and friendly team who cleaned up after themselves."
"My boiler started leaking and after reading reviews I decided to contact H2 Property Services and check they had experience with Ferroli. I've had boilers by other manufacturers and experience has told me to stick with engineers who are experienced in the boiler that you have. Ferroli don't have a good reputation for reliability. I was pleased they could send an engineer the same day especially as it was just before the bank holiday weekend. The engineer arrived later than expected (bank holiday traffic and stuck on job) although he kept me updated. When he arrived it was clear he wasn't experienced in Ferroli boilers. He took a photo of the part that was leaking water and left and advised I would hear back on the price for the part. The same day I recieved my bill (115 for the call out which is very excessive for being in the house for about 10 mins and taking a photo). I was also quoted between 3 - 4 Hours labour £288 - £384 + VAT and Materials £67.76 + VAT to replace the part. In the mean time, I had arranged for another engineer to come out who was able to fix the leak (part was valued at £5) and took about 15 minutes to replace."
We are very sorry to receive this review from our customer. We appreciate there was a delay due the bank holiday but our engineer gave a very clear update, diagnosed the issues, took all the necessary details and took the time to speak to Ferroli to get a list of parts required and their respective part numbers in order for our office to order them. We are surprised that another engineer has managed to do the work in 15 minutes with a £5 part as we feel confident that our detailed update is likely to be correct. Our boiler engineers work on all makes and models of domestic gas boilers everyday and while we are not Ferroli specialists, we are able to diagnose faults and successfully repair Ferroli boilers so long as replacement parts are available.
"The engineer arrived quickly to carry out a gas-leak tracing exercise. He was very competent and personable and fixed the problem. I would recommend this firm."
H2 Property Services is rated 4.87 based on 115 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!