H2 Property Services Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy

"Easy to organize, competitively priced and a prompt and polite service."
"efficient service - very polite technician"
"Arriving on time Professional Friendly Quote matching the invoice"
"Firstly the booking person, Faye in this case, was extremely helpful and friendly. Next it was very easy to book an appointment with lots of choice of times, and lastly on the day the technician, Leon Francis, turned up on time, was very pleasant and helpful answering all my many questions. I was very impressed with the service and the advice they offered. Thank you so much."
"Efficient and extremely helpful to deal with, particularly Charlotte in the office who always makes sure nothing is a problem for her to deal with."
"Clean , quick, nice engineer and the lady on the phone was great when booked."
"I have nothing but praise for Darren who sorted out what was a pretty unsatisfactory situation and resulted in my requiring a new boiler, which was not expected following a routine service. He was efficient, knowledgeable, friendly and professional with each visit. He is a credit to H2 - thank you Darren!"
"Excellent engineer, explained the intermittent fault clearly and discussed the potential solution with no pressure to proceed with repair- Report from office also clear and honest"
"Unfortunately, my problem was not fixed at the first visit and I had to call H2 Property Services back. The response was prompt (“we’ll have someone around tomorrow”) and no suggestion of any charge. Would I recommend them? Absolutely. OK, the problem wasn’t fixed initially but the company ensured it was eventually without any hassle or sense of reproach. Courteous service throughout."
"2 years ago Leon came and fixed my leaking boiler today Leon came back and sorted my boiler again so nice to see someone who is dedicated and so friendly come to the house to help you out have actually given my neighbour your phone number after Leon left as her boiler is playing up said you are in safe hands with h2 so thank you for such a good service yours denise north"
"I found your services prompt and efficent and your plumber very polite."
"Yes, great service"
"Amir turned up on time, was very polite and clear about what he was doing, and completed the job efficiently. Thanks very much."
"Ronan was very personable and efficient and was very knowledgeable when servicing the boiler and dealing with a blocked Belfast sink. My only gripe is I think your prices are quite high..."
"So efficient. Boiler service, replacement toilet flusher and radiators sorted in under an hour. Thanks!"
"I was very impressed by the plumber who attended to investigate a problem with radiators not heating up. She was very thorough, knowledgeable and efficient."
"Liam was very polite and worked quickly but I was slightly annoyed that this was little more than a consultation and opportunity to provide a quote for further work. Given that unblocking the sink took about 5 minutes and looking at the pipework and working out what needed to be done about another 10 minutes, I think the £90 + VAT for an hour's work is slightly unacceptable. I asked if the job could be done straight away but was told it couldn't be as he didn't have the equipment. I have to take time off work for any work to be done in the house so I was expecting it could be done in one go."
Dear JM

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. All feedback is appreciated, good and bad. I have gone through your job with Liam and can see that he has provided you with a quote for further works of about 2 hours labour to do some recommended alterations to your pipework, including some power jetting to clear the pipework effectively for you. I am sorry he was unable to do this on his first visit but the jetting machine is not something he carries on him every day - please do accept a credit of 30 minutes to put against the further works if you would like to go ahead.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards
"We had a blocked kitchen sink that was swiftly unblocked by drainage specialisors. Great job thanks"
"I’ve been using H2 for many years now and have always been very satisfied with the service. I recently booked a boiler service and the engineer (Rowan) was very thorough, efficient and friendly."
"Darren was great! Very quick, professional, and my boiler is finally working again!"
H2 Property Services is rated 4.82 based on 140 reviews