H2 Property Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services

How would you rate H2 Property Services?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Excellent phone answers and professional advice from the office , paRticularly Rosie . Winston took real trouble with our defective pump , even if it turned out to be irreparable."
"After H20 Property attended to my boiler, the boiler broke down a few weeks later and was found to be in dangerous situation. H20 had not spotted the problem and I was told by the next plumber who attended from a notable company that the works that had been done here was very unsatisfactory and a breach of health and safety."
H2 carried out a repair on this customer's boiler and left the boiler in working order. We were never asked to return to any further problems in relation to the work we had done and have only now been informed three months later that she had been charged £7,348 for a like-for-like combination boiler swap by another plumber. We can understand why the customer might be upset as it seems an excessive amount of money to be charged but her issues against H2 are unfounded as there is no question H2 left the boiler in a dangerous situation and we have not been given any evidence to show otherwise. All our boiler work is undertaken by a qualified Gas Safe registered engineer who works closely to strict gas regulations.
"Great and efficient as always"
"Everyone at all ends of my job were very efficient. Simon the Engineer was very prompt, Polite, efficient and very Helpful. Will certainly recommend your Company ."
Robert Ditchfield
Verified Buyer
"A most efficient and informative boiler service."
Nicholas Rowe
Verified Buyer
"H2 had a relatively simple job to do but both the booking and the work itself were done very efficiently. Raffi was quick and helpful and so my first experience with H2 will encourage me to come back."
John Abulafia
Verified Reviewer
"Teddy was absolutely brilliant. He fixed everything on schedule, even a bot of extra work - our upstairs toilet fan. I thanked him personally but I would like him to know I have passed on my appreciation for his fine work officially. We will certainly use your company again."
Savi Lewis
"Very professional service."
Trevor Allen
Verified Buyer
"Liam is a great asset to your company. Take good care of that guy. Quick, smart, and tidy. He did a great job."
"Thank you for your prompt service , Polite reception and giving my tenants heating and hot water within 4 hours of calling you! Would defiantly recommend you ."
Declan Deeney
Verified Buyer
"The holiday period failed to "put a stop to your gallop" ,well done !. Declan Deeney ,Dir,Bunclody ltd."
Chris Ward
Verified Buyer
"Central heating was faulty. First visit diagnosed the fault quite quickly, emailed me details. Part was ordered and installed the next day, leaving the place clean and tidy. Can’t ask for better than that."
Judith Cash
Verified Buyer
"Excellent response by your company to my problem. I will certainly contact you for any future needs."
Oli Barker
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant, arrived early, fixed the problem in five minutes. Very professional."
Robert Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"I like H2. They’ve now done two or three pieces for us. Latest sealing the boiler / water system. Very attentive in terms of scheduling, and the job is exactly what you want - a professional who knows what they are doing who will do the job at hand..and quietly fix related small items which they spot without fuss. I trust this company."
John Scriven
Verified Reviewer
"Really good experience again, easy booking for a boiler service and safety gas certificate, turned up on time and speedy, polite and efficient job thanks."
"Great service - very efficient and good value. Would definitely use again and recommend to others."
Pablo Graiver
Verified Buyer
"John and the team at H2 have been nothing short of amazing and a pleasure to work with. As an overseas landlord, I had a challenging situation to solve a gas leak at the property, all while being away and with very little time until the new tenants moved in. I really appreciate their clarity and constant communications, their problem-solving approach, their willingness to accommodate on times and reschedules, etc. Best of all, a very difficult problem was sorted out effectively in less than 1 week from my first call to them. John - you're the best! Thanks, Pablo"
Charlotte Howell
Verified Reviewer
"Fabulous as always. Your lovely engineer arrived on time to service my boiler, was friendly and efficient, and I feel SO fortunate to use a firm that gives such a personal service in impersonal Central London! Thank you very much."
Thomas Gilby
Verified Buyer
"Really polite and helpful engineer."
H2 Property Services is rated 4.89 based on 80 reviews