H2 Property Services Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services

How would you rate H2 Property Services ?

"Very impressed with the engineer, who was friendly, helpful and efficient."
"Great service. Lovely engineer, very polite and just got on with the job. Fantastic finish. Very happy with H2 Property Services again and will continue to call on their services."
"Good job well done and friendly team who cleaned up after themselves."
"My boiler started leaking and after reading reviews I decided to contact H2 Property Services and check they had experience with Ferroli. I've had boilers by other manufacturers and experience has told me to stick with engineers who are experienced in the boiler that you have. Ferroli don't have a good reputation for reliability. I was pleased they could send an engineer the same day especially as it was just before the bank holiday weekend. The engineer arrived later than expected (bank holiday traffic and stuck on job) although he kept me updated. When he arrived it was clear he wasn't experienced in Ferroli boilers. He took a photo of the part that was leaking water and left and advised I would hear back on the price for the part. The same day I recieved my bill (115 for the call out which is very excessive for being in the house for about 10 mins and taking a photo). I was also quoted between 3 - 4 Hours labour £288 - £384 + VAT and Materials £67.76 + VAT to replace the part. In the mean time, I had arranged for another engineer to come out who was able to fix the leak (part was valued at £5) and took about 15 minutes to replace."
We are very sorry to receive this review from our customer. We appreciate there was a delay due the bank holiday but our engineer gave a very clear update, diagnosed the issues, took all the necessary details and took the time to speak to Ferroli to get a list of parts required and their respective part numbers in order for our office to order them. We are surprised that another engineer has managed to do the work in 15 minutes with a £5 part as we feel confident that our detailed update is likely to be correct. Our boiler engineers work on all makes and models of domestic gas boilers everyday and while we are not Ferroli specialists, we are able to diagnose faults and successfully repair Ferroli boilers so long as replacement parts are available.
"The engineer arrived quickly to carry out a gas-leak tracing exercise. He was very competent and personable and fixed the problem. I would recommend this firm."
"My Plumbers name was John, he was on time, quick, efficient, knowledgable and gave excellent customer service. My leaking pipes and shower were sorted in no time. I would recommend H2 to my friends and call them again in future."
"Great service from Shaun at H2. Quickly resolved a draining issue in our flat and even helped to tidy and clean up after. Thanks"
"They were polite their policy was explained clearly and the engineer arrived on time explained what he was doing and what the problem was."
"Really excellent service. A big thank you to John Bage for all his help. What a star!"
"They came and completed the works requested with the minimum of fuss"
Graham Smith
Verified Reviewer
"Efficient, professional,courteous and extremely helpful. I particularly wish to mention the electrician Mark Lewis for whom nothing was too much trouble -clearly very knowledgeable, very professional: I would have no hesitation in recommending H2 Property Services and Mark Lewis in particular."
Julie Morris
Verified Reviewer
"Our plumber was extremely happy, helpful and clear with the information of problems and solutions"
"Simon was very helpful and friendly, efficient and hard working. The appointment was set up relatively quickly and he was on time. All good :-)"
"Quick and easy booking"
Lorraine Roffey
Verified Reviewer
"I’ve been using H2 for some years as they can always be relied on. Their engineers are efficient, knowledgable and courteous. I would recommend them to anyone."
Julia Hart
Verified Buyer
"Your engineer was brilliant. He was tidy, polite and identified the fault very quickly. I cannot praise him enough. So nice to see someone of this standard."
Rick Gradidge
Verified Reviewer
"I've been using H2 for over 10 years and I cannot fault them. Always prompt, turn up when they say they're going to turn up, extremely polite, very knowledgeable and safe, and leave the place spotless once they've finished. Quotes are itemised and sent quickly. Over the years, they've installed a new boiler, underfloor heating, replaced all my radiators, serviced the boiler and central heating, fixed issues caused by my builders / other plumbers. Compared to the other plumbing companies I've used, H2 is a class apart and highly recommended."
"Easy and quick to organise the visit. The electrician came to my flat was good, knowledgable and get things done very quickly. I đefinitely recommend the service from this company."
"As always happens the cold snap arrives and our boiler breaks down. H2 were able to visit, recommend various solutions, quote and fit a new boiler within 48 hours. They also steered us towards a boiler that suited our needs, which turned out to be a low/mid-range cheaper boiler that we were initially looking at. All in all a very positive experience as usual."
"From the beginning of my encounter with you guys I had positive experience. Your customer service via online chat and phone was very knowledgeable and helpful. The electrician arrived earlier than expected which actually was great! Very professional and efficient service. Very friendly and explanatory. Definitely will recommend you further."
H2 Property Services is rated 4.87 based on 100 reviews