H2 Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services
Read H2 Property Services Reviews

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy
I find H2 Property services prompt and efficient. They do not claim to know how to fix something which is out of their jurisdiction. I have used them twice and will use them again.
Found H20 on line. Jake responded promptly clearly very knowledgeable. Problem ( non urgent ) reported Friday and they were on site 8 AM Monday. Work not seen as buy to let property but they dealt with the issues professionally and without issue. Impressed . Would have no issue recommending them. Small thing which I liked. You do not talk with office bound people - you ar3 dealing with the people doing the work that I like.
Very pleased with the services, H2 were extremely quick, efficient and helpful with fixing a faulty tap. Thanks very much.
I have use H2 for a number of years now, They are very friendly over the phone and super helpful. I had a flood at my flat the day they were working there and they helped sort it out out of the kindness of their hearts, much appreciated. I highly recommend 10/10
Although not an emergency, you attended my property in central London at less than 24 hours notice and fixed the problem with minimum of fuss. Your charge was reasonable and your service very efficient. I'd happily recommend H2.
Would give 5 but as they work by the hour they took 20 mins to find out how the draws came out to fit new hob other than that a really nice tidy job would recommend
We needed an emergency plumber in West London. H2 were fast, friendly, helpful, efficient and very reasonably priced. I'd recommend them to anyone.
Top class service. An engineer here within 2 hours. No extra costs. Problem sorted within 40 minutes. Excellent all. Credit to the engineer who also has superb communication skills. Will certainly use this service again. Recommended +++++
Always respond immediately to request for boiler servicing and carry out the work efficiently and courteously.
Very good workmanship; efficient, prompt, courteous Left the workplace very tidy Very good ofice staff, they answer your queries promptly and politely
I can’t compliment H2 property services enough Most efficient booking of their services and speedy and economical completion of the work undertaken
Very good service and patient to do with the boiler water and clean up everything
Operative was really polite, and very efficient at what he was doing,first class.
it's professional and reliable company.
On time and did the job. Just want you want from a repair business.
I was very pleased with the service. I will undoubtedly use H2 Property Services again.
We received fast and efficient service from H2. Unfortunately we needed a new boiler and it turned out to be a more complicated job than had been anticipated but everything was dealt with in a very professional manner.
Engineer arrived promptly. An excellent service. I would highly recommend.
H2 were very professional and did a good job for us! Many thanks Euroframes Ltd.
H2 Property Services is rated 4.86 based on 333 reviews