H2 Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services
Read H2 Property Services Reviews

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy
Job wasn’t completed.. the task wasn’t resolved
On this first occasion we have been disappointed with the way H2 Pluming has operated. At the first visit the plumer, on a Wednesday, saw the 2 problems to be fixed and took notes saying Head office will come back with a proposal quickly. By Monday I had to call to find out what was happening. No apologies. I receive a messy proposal for them to come the next day (6 days after the 1st visit and a leak from the hot water cylinder not being attended). 2 plumbers came and left after less than one hour work. The I had to chase them back as the leak was not fixed.. Invoices parts as one bold figure so we don't know what we are paying for. So not too happy on this occasion. Looking for their feedback
We are very sorry for the delay in getting your new parts installed. This was caused by miscommunication between our office and the engineer due to other works that the customer also wanted quoting for, which meant the parts took longer to be ordered than normal. Please accept our sincere apology. I understand our plumbers have now fixed the replaced the TPRV on the cylinder which was letting by, and also replaced the broken flush button on the WC. If there are any further issues please let us know. In the meantime, I have emailed our customer directly with a breakdown of the costs of the parts provided.
I have nothing but praise for Darren who sorted out what was a pretty unsatisfactory situation and resulted in my requiring a new boiler, which was not expected following a routine service. He was efficient, knowledgeable, friendly and professional with each visit. He is a credit to H2 - thank you Darren!
Liam was very polite and worked quickly but I was slightly annoyed that this was little more than a consultation and opportunity to provide a quote for further work. Given that unblocking the sink took about 5 minutes and looking at the pipework and working out what needed to be done about another 10 minutes, I think the £90 + VAT for an hour's work is slightly unacceptable. I asked if the job could be done straight away but was told it couldn't be as he didn't have the equipment. I have to take time off work for any work to be done in the house so I was expecting it could be done in one go.
Dear JM Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. All feedback is appreciated, good and bad. I have gone through your job with Liam and can see that he has provided you with a quote for further works of about 2 hours labour to do some recommended alterations to your pipework, including some power jetting to clear the pipework effectively for you. I am sorry he was unable to do this on his first visit but the jetting machine is not something he carries on him every day - please do accept a credit of 30 minutes to put against the further works if you would like to go ahead. We hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards
H2 Property Services is rated 4.86 based on 333 reviews