H2 Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services
Read H2 Property Services Reviews

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy
Would give 5 but as they work by the hour they took 20 mins to find out how the draws came out to fit new hob other than that a really nice tidy job would recommend
Job well done but I had an anxious time waiting to get it done owing to the weather. I am special priority because of health and age.
Excellent service but rather expensive
Efficient friendly service, certainly will use again.
a very agreeable person who came to service my boiler
Work required for EICR carried out as requested. Report needed chasing up to obtain afterwards.
very satisfactory service
I was very impressed with the service as the plumber came with 2 hours of calling the company.
Very polite heating engineers and helpful office staff. Quick service, boiler replacement sorted in a matter of days.
They came when they said would, saw the problem, collected a new part, sorted the problem and departed. Good job.
very good at keeping appointments
Fast, efficient service. Would have liked a call when the service had been done. Waited two days and then called myself.
Unfortunately, my problem was not fixed at the first visit and I had to call H2 Property Services back. The response was prompt (“we’ll have someone around tomorrow”) and no suggestion of any charge. Would I recommend them? Absolutely. OK, the problem wasn’t fixed initially but the company ensured it was eventually without any hassle or sense of reproach. Courteous service throughout.
Ronan was very personable and efficient and was very knowledgeable when servicing the boiler and dealing with a blocked Belfast sink. My only gripe is I think your prices are quite high...
Friendly and helpful engineer who fixed the problem quickly but didn't put the lid back on the cistern and when I did it didn't fit as on of the fixtures was too high and we had to cut it. Ashley Leiman
Hi Ashley Thanks for taking the time to review us. I have asked the team to look into this for you - one of them will get back to you today. Best wishes Sally
A little disappointed that we were told engineer would be with us at 4.30pm and he came at 6.30 but Wayne arrived and fixed our gas leak quickly and efficiently. Really nice guy. Thank you.
Dear Jan, Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are really pleased we were able to help fix your gas leak and that you were happy with Wayne's work. Please accept our apologies that he he was late to get to you, his previous job was running over but we were determined to get him to you even if it meant we were going to be later than we had expected to be. We do try to get to our customers at the time we say but occasionally earlier jobs are more tricky than expected and take longer than their allocated times. I hope that next time you use us we will be able to show you we can be on time! Many thanks again for using H2 Property Services, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further issues.
They were polite their policy was explained clearly and the engineer arrived on time explained what he was doing and what the problem was.
Excellent phone answers and professional advice from the office , paRticularly Rosie . Winston took real trouble with our defective pump , even if it turned out to be irreparable.
Friendly and professional
Your engineer provided an efficient and friendly service
H2 Property Services is rated 4.86 based on 333 reviews